Small town charm a short drive away

Small town charm a short drive away

There are 1 comment on the The Red and Black story from Apr 16, 2007, titled Small town charm a short drive away. In it, The Red and Black reports that:

“There are only a few fun things to do”

Issue date: 4/12/07 Section: Out & About What is it about a small town that infects the people with a hunger to know everything about every one else? Is it close proximity, generic nosiness or a lack of ... via The Red and Black

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Red and Black.

wouldnt u like to know

Elberton, GA

#1 Apr 30, 2007
Elberton is a boring place lets be honest,I moved here with my family, thinking that it will be a good place to settle down and raise my kids but its not there are hardly no jobs except for pilgrim pride and anyone can get down there.there is really no where to take your kids so that they can be free and run around except for Russell lake,they dont even have a movie theater,you have to travel just to go and enjoy yourself,and if you dont have a car you are done,I will be moving soon,to a much fsater growing city.this place is good for the elderly that just want to relax its more like a retirement town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosy people (Nov '14) Nov '15 Derrick harris 3
News 103-year-old member defies expulsion, goes to c... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Passing Through 1
equility before the law (Aug '15) Aug '15 Donald Kendrick 1
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Jul '15 Conspiraciesabound 30
Old House (Apr '15) Apr '15 davis lott 1
News Davenport tops Lucas Oil field at Golden Isles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 uct 2
News Oglethorpe County teen remains hospitalized fro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LOVE ONE 1

Elberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elberton Mortgages