Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
just sayin

Ellaville, GA

#25052 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep posting it because it is a perfect example of how,(as statistics prove), Right Wingers are the most government dependent people in America, anxious to remain on the dole, and yet they obnoxiously and hypocritically criticize those of us more concerned about America than trying to sponge off everyone else.
ObamaCare is a long-term Conservative idea that conservative Republicans invented and loved - until it became apparent that most Right Wingers are actually the government dependent parasites that don't want to be personally responsible.
It simply encourages personal responsibility - which a True Conservative applauds.
ObamaCare's most important aspect is simply that:
- if you don't chose to purchase medical insurance,
- you'll be taxed an almost ludicrously small amount of money, to help defray the costs the rest of of incur, providing you medical care at everyone else's expense; and
- To help keep costs down and to assure an insurance market is a available for you - it creates insurance exchanges to help you buy insurance as cheaply as possible.
That's it.
Only a deadbeat freeloader could demand we hard-working productive Americans continue to provide free medical care to selfish parasites who chose not to buy medical insurance.
It is no more onerous than the requirement that you carry insurance on your car; or the bank requiring you carry insurance on your house; or that you post a bond if you engage in certain activities.
Anyone who demands I continue to pay taxes and higher insurance premiums to provide them free medical care are parasitic freeloading deadbeats.
And Right Wingers are those folks.
I knew I'd be sorry I asked. You need help, lots and lots of help.
just sayin

Ellaville, GA

#25053 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep posting it because it is a perfect example of how,(as statistics prove), Right Wingers are the most government dependent people in America, anxious to remain on the dole, and yet they obnoxiously and hypocritically criticize those of us more concerned about America than trying to sponge off everyone else.
ObamaCare is a long-term Conservative idea that conservative Republicans invented and loved - until it became apparent that most Right Wingers are actually the government dependent parasites that don't want to be personally responsible.
It simply encourages personal responsibility - which a True Conservative applauds.
- you'll be taxed an almost ludicrously small amount of money, to help defray the costs the rest of of incur, providing you medical care at everyone else's expense; and
- To help keep costs down and to assure an insurance market is a available for you - it creates insurance exchanges to help you buy insurance as cheaply as possible.
That's it.
Only a deadbeat freeloader could demand we hard-working productive Americans continue to provide free medical care to selfish parasites who chose not to buy medical insurance.
It is no more onerous than the requirement that you carry insurance on your car; or the bank requiring you carry insurance on your house; or that you post a bond if you engage in certain activities.
Anyone who demands I continue to pay taxes and higher insurance premiums to provide them free medical care are parasitic freeloading deadbeats.
And Right Wingers are those folks.
By the way, your SEO strategy is a miserable failure. Been then being progressive, you're used to that. Sucks to be you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25054 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Glad I voted for Doug:
http://youtu.be/IQ7E6gYSxAc
Sharpton just continues to embarrass himself,(psst, hey Al, the US is a Constitutional Republic, ole buddy, not a democracy). And it still stuns me that MSNBC gave a man of his reputation and with his background a show to highlight his ignorance on national television.

And since he brought it up. That "preexisting condition" section of Obamacare is symptomatic of the whole thing. As of 2013, only 29% of the projected number of people have signed up for the program. And yet, despite less than a third of the estimated number signing up, they have had to close the program to any new enrollees because the cost has already been 2 1/2 times the original projected costs. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25055 Sep 20, 2013
Somebody call the WAAAmbulance.:)
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/20/somebod...
Republicans don't want to shut the Government down. Obama wants to shut the the Government down. He's holding this country hostage with Obamacare.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25056 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, your SEO strategy is a miserable failure. Been then being progressive, you're used to that. Sucks to be you.
Actually it's great to be me, thanks.

By the way.. How does it feel to belong to a party that lost the election and now is threatening to destroy the American economy, unless they get their way.

Imagine what a selfish, greedy, democracy-hating bastard you would have to be,
to have lost the Presidency to the Democrats,
to have lost the Senate to the Democrats,
and to have lost the general vote for the House of Representatives,(but kept power),
and now,
having failed to win the elections,
you blackmail America,
claiming unless you get your way, you'll destroy America.

Are those scumbags or not ?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25057 Sep 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I'd be sorry I asked. You need help, lots and lots of help.
Almost, almost, almost.

You almost attempted to rebut the states facts.

But if course you couldn't, so you didn't even try.

Keep sucking up my money for your free medic care, you Right Wing freeloading deadbeat parasite.

Location hidden

#25058 Sep 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no dictators involved, the law was passed by a duly elected Congress and signed by a duly elected President. While these facts may be hard for some to accept they are still facts.
So were the Fugitive Slave Laws and the Sedition Act of 1918. Just two examples of laws passed by Congress and signed by the President that the Congress later realized needed to GO - one much quicker than the other. We have a slim chance to get rid of this monstrosity before it cripples our healthcare system - please show a backbone Congress and do what the American people want you to do.
ABC poll: 52% oppose Obamacare, 42% support Obamacare

CBS poll: 54% approve of Obamacare, 36% disapprove of Obamacare, 10% don't know (heaven help us)

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/09/20/wapoabc...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-575952...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25059 Sep 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Somebody call the WAAAmbulance.:)
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/20/somebod...
Republicans don't want to shut the Government down. Obama wants to shut the the Government down. He's holding this country hostage with Obamacare.
Waaaaaahhhh !

Waaaaaahhhh !

Typical democracy-hating Right Wing loser.

You lost the Presidency,
You lost the Senate,
and you kept House only through Gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Now, having lost the elections,

You Right Wing democracy-hating losers are blackmailing America - threatening to destroy the economy unless we disregard the elections and give you your way.

Please God...

Shut down Social Security, Medicare, the V.A., the Military, school lunches, and on and on.

Please Lord .. Shut it all down until people feel the pain and suffering, and keep it shut down until they detest the whiny losers who hate democracy so much when they lose elections they destroy the country.

I remember you in grade school, when your loser team lost, you tore up the field.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25060 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaahhhh !
Waaaaaahhhh !
Typical democracy-hating Right Wing loser.
You lost the Presidency,
You lost the Senate,
and you kept House only through Gerrymandering and voter suppression.
Now, having lost the elections,
You Right Wing democracy-hating losers are blackmailing America - threatening to destroy the economy unless we disregard the elections and give you your way.
Please God...
Shut down Social Security, Medicare, the V.A., the Military, school lunches, and on and on.
Please Lord .. Shut it all down until people feel the pain and suffering, and keep it shut down until they detest the whiny losers who hate democracy so much when they lose elections they destroy the country.
I remember you in grade school, when your loser team lost, you tore up the field.
WTF??? Look ya'll he's really lost his mind.*dyin laughin*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Now

Homer, GA

#25061 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

That's it.

You are still dumber than a box of rocks.

It has been posted here numerous times; while the IRS can tax you for not taking Obamacare, the IRS has NO method or authority to actually collect the tax. The IRS can send you a notice saying you owe the tax for the next 20 years but do not have the authority to collect it.

" But if some folks want to remain uninsured, it could be tough for the Internal Revenue Service to get the penalty. That's because Congress did not give the agency the authority to prosecute those who don't pay, a power it does wield over those who don't pay their income taxes, said Jay Angoff, a partner at Mehri & Skalet law firm who worked on health reform in the Obama administration.

Those who are owed money could see their refunds docked by the penalty amount. Others, however, will likely just get nasty letters.

"The penalties have little teeth," Angoff said. "Congress didn't give the IRS too much power."

"If a penalty does not come out of a refund, it does not fully disappear. Instead, it gets carried over to next year's tax filings and held on the filer's account. The Internal Revenue Service is also allowed to charge interest on any unpaid tax penalty (More on that in the very thrilling Sec. 6601 of the Internal Revenue Service Code). The rate currently hovers around 3 percent.

So the tax penalties accumulate, and the interest goes up and up. But even in an extreme example, where someone doesn't pay the health law's penalties for decades, the powers that the Internal Revenue Service has to collect the unpaid fines don't change.

"The IRS remains very clearly limited in its ability to collect the penalty," Livingston says, "And the accumulation over time does not change those legal limitations.""

"The ACA bars the IRS from bringing a criminal enforcement case against someone who refuses to pay the non-insurance penalty. And it makes it very difficult, if not impossible, for it to enforce a tax lien. Law professors Jordan Barry and Bryan Camp have a nice piece in Tax Notes explaining it all.

That leaves only one tool—the IRS can subtract the penalty from any refund it owes a taxpayer. But that applies only if the IRS happens to owe somebody a refund. These days, two-thirds of taxpayers get one, but it is usually their choice."

Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25062 Sep 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>WTF??? Look ya'll he's really lost his mind.*dyin laughin*
Waaaahhh !

Waaaahhh !

I'm a Right Wing loser who lost the election.

If you don't give me my way, I'm going to whine, and huff and puff, and set fire to the country.

I lost the election but I hate democracy so I still get my way.

Waaaahhhh !

We Normal Americans love watching you Right Wing Wackos lose, take your ball and go home and tell Mommy how mean all those big boys were.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#25063 Sep 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaahhh !
Waaaahhh !
I'm a Right Wing loser who lost the election.
If you don't give me my way, I'm going to whine, and huff and puff, and set fire to the country.
I lost the election but I hate democracy so I still get my way.
Waaaahhhh !
We Normal Americans love watching you Right Wing Wackos lose, take your ball and go home and tell Mommy how mean all those big boys were.
LoL.*laughing at you, not with you*:o
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#25064 Sep 20, 2013
Traitorous Republicans.

They didn't get chosen for the team and so they want to burn the team bus-

Writing for the conservative National Journal, Norm Ornstein points out that Republican efforts to sabotage ObamaCare are unprecedented and spinning out of control.

He writes that it’s contemptible for Republicans “to threaten the even greater disruption via a government shutdown or breach of the debt limit in order to blackmail the president into abandoning the law.”

Furthermore, Ornstein expresses outrage over long list of threatening behavior from elected Republicans,“Guerrilla efforts to cut off funding, dozens of votes to repeal, abusive comments by leaders, attempts to discourage states from participating in Medicaid expansion or crafting exchanges, threatening letters to associations that might publicize the availability of insurance on exchanges, and now a new set of threats—to have a government shutdown, or to refuse to raise the debt ceiling, unless the president agrees to stop all funding for implementation of the plan.”

A little blackmail to boot? No problem. As I wrote yesterday, the GOP’s governing plan is more like an extortionist’s plan,“Give us Obamacare or the economy and the public gets it!”

Tick tock, the extortionists say, while expecting to be paid as lawmakers, not lawbreakers.
Now

Homer, GA

#25065 Sep 20, 2013
"Republicans ‘trying to mess with me,’ Obama tells crowd at Missouri auto plant"

I say mess with him big time.........

As IO would say WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

"Obama spoke a couple of hours after the House passed a short-term budget bill that would pay for government operations through mid-December but withhold funding for Obama’s signature health-care law.

Obama at times sought to belittle GOP lawmakers.“The most basic constitutional duty Congress has is to pass a budget,” said the president, a former constitutional law lecturer.“That’s Congress 101.”

Obama also addressed Republicans’ threats not to raise the government’s borrowing limit later this year, noting that every president over the past half century, Republican and Democratic, has done so as a matter of course. Threatening not to raise the limit, he said, is “the height of irresponsibility.”"

Location hidden

#25066 Sep 20, 2013
Now wrote:
"Republicans ‘trying to mess with me,’ Obama tells crowd at Missouri auto plant"
I say mess with him big time.........
As IO would say WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
"Obama spoke a couple of hours after the House passed a short-term budget bill that would pay for government operations through mid-December but withhold funding for Obama’s signature health-care law.
Obama at times sought to belittle GOP lawmakers.“The most basic constitutional duty Congress has is to pass a budget,” said the president, a former constitutional law lecturer.“That’s Congress 101.”
Obama also addressed Republicans’ threats not to raise the government’s borrowing limit later this year, noting that every president over the past half century, Republican and Democratic, has done so as a matter of course. Threatening not to raise the limit, he said, is “the height of irresponsibility.”"
I just love the narcissism - to Obama, it is all about him. Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I -(unless, of course, someone is talking about responsibility).
Now

Homer, GA

#25067 Sep 20, 2013
"( CNSNews.com )- After the House voted 230-189 today for a continuing resolution that would fund the rest of the government but defund Obamcare, House Speaker John Boehner declared it a “victory for commonsense.”

“It’s time for us to say no,” Boehner said.“It’s time to stop this before it causes any more damage to American families and American businesses.”

“You know, we had a victory today for the American people,” said Boehner.“And frankly, we also had a victory for commonsense."

Location hidden

#25068 Sep 20, 2013
A lot of the news today talked about the shooting of 13 people in Chicago last night. And I got curious and looked up the 10 deadliest cities of 2012.
Flint MI, Detroit MI, New Orlean LA, Baltimore MD, Birmingham AL, Newark NJ, Oakland CA, Baton Rouge LA, Cleveland OH, and Memphis TN.

Without exception, all 10 cities have been controlled by Democrats (with the very occasional Republican) for the last 50-60 years. Draw your own conclusions.
Now

Homer, GA

#25069 Sep 20, 2013
The ball is in the Senate........

"Will Harry Reid Agree to Fund the Government?"

If the Senate does not pass the house bill, the libroids are the ones shutting down the gubmint......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Now

Homer, GA

#25070 Sep 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the narcissism - to Obama, it is all about him. Me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I -(unless, of course, someone is talking about responsibility).

It's another red line, one of many he has drawn in the sand.
After the debacle about Syria, and backing down; maybe the repubs see
Obama for what he really is, a cutthroat only against the American people.
Now

Homer, GA

#25072 Sep 20, 2013
The White House under Obama is always a year late and a year short of money........

It's hard not to laugh at the Obama antics even though it's so hard on the American people....

"White House Warns ObamaCare Will Put Americans' Personal Info at Risk"

"“Today we are sending a clear message that we will not tolerate anyone seeking to defraud consumers in the Health Insurance Marketplace,” Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said after the meeting.“We have strong security safeguards in the marketplace to protect people’s personal information against fraud and we will work with our partners to aggressively prosecute bad actors, just as we have been doing in Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program.”"

And how many billions are lost on medicare each year???? many-many-many

They cant even enforce the laws already on the books.

Obama's Administration's red lines are nothing more than "quotes for the media and the gullible supporters."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosy people (Nov '14) Nov '15 Derrick harris 3
News 103-year-old member defies expulsion, goes to c... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Passing Through 1
equility before the law (Aug '15) Aug '15 Donald Kendrick 1
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Jul '15 Conspiraciesabound 30
Old House (Apr '15) Apr '15 davis lott 1
News Davenport tops Lucas Oil field at Golden Isles ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 uct 2
News Oglethorpe County teen remains hospitalized fro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 LOVE ONE 1

Elberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elberton Mortgages