Elberta Council Votes to Rehire Offic...

Elberta Council Votes to Rehire Officer, Mayor Still Says No

There are 3 comments on the Local 15 story from Feb 27, 2012, titled Elberta Council Votes to Rehire Officer, Mayor Still Says No. In it, Local 15 reports that:

A former Elberta police officer fired by Mayor Marvin Williams will not get his job back, despite as vote from the town council to reinstate him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local 15.

one who knows

Lexington, NC

#1 Feb 29, 2012
if i understand the law, all employees service at the pleasure of the mayor. if he decides that u are not the person for the job then it is his right to terminate you.
Edward

Moline, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2012
This policeman needed to be fired.He gets the big head when he drives that big 6 cylinder around and harasses innocent people.Goodbye Officer Doofus
Tricia

Auburn, IN

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Yes He does get a Big head,He Is a Liar,and Incompetant.I Have 2,Yes 2 Speedometers in My Car,Both Factory...NEITHER Said I was Driving As Fast as He Wrote On My Ticket.I Couldn't Drive 71 in 4th gear with out My Car Whinning Very Loud.He Also,The Incompetent "Officer Doofus" Never Returned My Registration...Yes,They Are Better Off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making America Great Again 16 hr President Donald ... 1
News NAACP protests outside Jeff Sessions' office: "... Thu ThomasA 12
Summer Trace Apartments: The Truth Wed Truth 25
Mullet toss in April coming all the way from ky... Jan 18 Rrr 3
John Lewis: Racist Liar Jan 18 Screw You Lewis 1
I work with a pretentious gulf shores resident (Dec '15) Jan 16 Blacktard 23
Ebert III & Foley NEW Direction (Aug '08) Jan 15 NoScreamers 23

Elberta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance