East Baldwin utility partners with pr...

East Baldwin utility partners with private sewer provider

There are 3 comments on the Alabama Live story from May 24, 2009, titled East Baldwin utility partners with private sewer provider. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Birmingham-based Integra Water LLC is partnering with the nonprofit East Central Baldwin County Water, Sewer and Fire Protection Authority to build a sewage-collection and treatment system in an unincorporated area east of Ala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

rudy

Fairhope, AL

#1 Jun 9, 2009
spraying poop on fields--at least it is not vegetables I think they should mark the sod " sprayed with human waste" so that people know I do not want my kids playing on this sod till all the germs are washed out The county commission ok'ed this company months ago and now this I think some $ changed hands to the commissioners for that political favor
annie

Foley, AL

#2 Jun 24, 2009
germs on the lawn...oh my! Idiot, your bathroom is more dangerous.
rudy

Fairhope, AL

#3 Jun 26, 2009
thats quite an intelligent comment coming out of lillian--just look around or better yet smell your yard and surroundings( i.e. the Bay) Which is more dangerous:your bath room or spraying your neighbors waste on your turf? you may be brilliant; it does not sound that gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waynes Barber Shop 5 hr Ridiculousness 1
heroin (Jun '14) Jul 15 Anonymous 10
foley city elections Jul 14 DISGUSTED 1
News HHS, Baldwin County to speak Tuesday about ille... Jul 11 Bakker 24
Blessed Hope Review Jul 8 Blessed Hope Review 1
Cedar St. Mail Box & Street sign vandalism Jul 8 Cold1war 1
Review: Chuck's Barber Shop (Aug '14) Jul 8 Guardian Kenpo Ka... 17

Elberta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance