First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mixed breed

Harvey, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2012
That wack ass old man ..you aint no baller living in your moms dirty ass basement. I heard he was hussling backwards ..he us ugly as hell. Did you see his car ..now look on the other side haha I think he is gay always playing with boys asses ..when you ride pass powell street. Look on the porch you will see the whole ugly ass family ..how many dam kids do his mom has ..I heard it was about 15..dam. dam dam
cash

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Tee u know damn well he don't stay with my mom. U just mad cuz she put ur lame a** police calling a** out. B**ch don't do my mom h*e cuz my mom got her kids u gave ur away so u can go run the streets. B**ch go kill yourself u man looking b**ch
WhoWouldaKnew

Mobile, AL

#7 Jul 2, 2012
Of course he was behind all of the treats to the police, that doesn't surprise me at all. I seen the article in the Courier Press where he was out on bond for 2 different cases. One for a gun charge and one pending the other pending his testimony for a confidental informant. So he is a snitch who woulda guess.
Rich

United States

#8 Jul 2, 2012
As an OG from the Southside I have to correct you on that last comment. He and I may not be as close these days, but I won't allow you to twist the words of the C&P up. It said he was out on bond on a gun, and from, the testimony of a confidential informant. Y'all always wanna put that shit on ppl. If anything what the C&P said brought something to light. All is well!!!
Get A Life

Addison, IL

#9 Jul 2, 2012
WhoWouldaKnew wrote:
Of course he was behind all of the treats to the police, that doesn't surprise me at all. I seen the article in the Courier Press where he was out on bond for 2 different cases. One for a gun charge and one pending the other pending his testimony for a confidental informant. So he is a snitch who woulda guess.
You need to ready it right! He is on bond for 1 case which some1 snitched on him! Get it right hater! And he didn't do that shit! The EPD want him soooo bad! They been puttin stupid ass cases on him got him sittin in jail for a min then dropin the case and letting him go. SMH They ain't shit! AND NEITHER R YOU!
LOL

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Who is he noone he been the police since way before he shot that Guy besides how many of us would of got away with shooting someone especially a felon. He should of went to jail but he didn't besides I seen a girl call him out for giving her herpes when he stayed n oakdale
lol

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
Who is he noone he been the police since way before he shot that Guy besides how many of us would of got away with shooting someone especially a felon. He should of went to jail but he didn't besides I seen a girl call him out for giving her herpes when he stayed n oakdale
b**ch u know u on some bulls**t. In that is what that boy get i bet he want try to run in anyone s**t again. Debo did right cause i would have done the same
omg

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 3, 2012
I'm just saying any of us would of did time for just having a gun just saying
Laughing

Bronx, NY

#14 Jul 4, 2012
D-E-Double R-I-C-K Murry Ver Scary}Gutta's Voice
uptown

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 4, 2012
man i hopes u stoopid azz foos grow up sumday. all dat shootin and dope peddlin aint get u nowhere. i done all dat shit back in da day an learnt my leson sittin in a jail cell for years. get a job foos.
omg

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Ain't that it ain't nothing better than knowing the police is not looking for u grow up :-)
Wow

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jul 4, 2012
Laughing wrote:
D-E-Double R-I-C-K Murry Ver Scary}Gutta's Voice
man thats my s**t debo got off on that song
big dogg

Austin, TX

#18 Jul 6, 2012
guess ya'll don;t know that every computer has an ip address, that's how they trace these comments fool's are making,and this dude left comments about the law from a cell phone, I GOTTA SAY DUDE CAN'T BE TO DAMN SMART,IF HE IS DOING DUMB SHIT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!! WELL I GUESS NOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT HE REALLY MADE OF......
Get A Life

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 7, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
debo a snitch,felon with a gun & no time??? really?? only in evansville lol
He is NOT a felon dumb a$$. Get your shit srt8!!!! Mfs gossipin about shit they know nothing about smh only in evansville!
Tune

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dumb a$$ he is a felon^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#23 Jul 7, 2012
mixed breed wrote:
That wack ass old man ..you aint no baller living in your moms dirty ass basement. I heard he was hussling backwards ..he us ugly as hell. Did you see his car ..now look on the other side haha I think he is gay always playing with boys asses ..when you ride pass powell street. Look on the porch you will see the whole ugly ass family ..how many dam kids do his mom has ..I heard it was about 15..dam. dam dam
hey I will say this they mom regardless how many kids she got is a real ash woman who take care of her kids and she real ppl!! have plenty of respect for her and she take care of hers so watch who you talking about for real, you must be mad cause u got kicked to the gutter :/
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#24 Jul 7, 2012
and u just mad cause u cant kick it with DEBO cause he dont uck with fakes ones, lol :)!!!
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#26 Jul 7, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
but hes fake his self?? yea nice try,go crawl back under your rock
I would but i already there:(
southside raised

Jasper, IN

#27 Jul 8, 2012
Having his ass in jail is better than him getting all the young kids doing is dirty work for him and sitting in jail for over 5 months waiting trial cause they wont turn on him. He is just like the rest of the broke ass black me that wont get a for real job and be legal. Come on grow up and use your own mind.
LA ZOMBIES

Evansville, IN

#28 Jul 9, 2012
its good they locked his old a** up he and them zombies r always jumpin people grow up and become a real man that goes for u zombies to get a job real money bc ur guys hustle game isnt strong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elberfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bookstore meet 2 min fulton 8
brittnay melton from berry's is a... (Oct '14) 4 min Tyson 39
Step moms/dads that are out of control (Mar '12) 8 min Care39 10
crf 8 min who cares 5
people in evansville that no tommy grimm 21 min so what 5
mark me 23 min got silent 63
Hannah Mackenzie Shaw 23 min BOOTS IS HER LAST... 51
More from around the web

Elberfeld People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE