|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually went to Taco bell sometime this last summer, and came home laughing my behind off. Had to tell my wife, the car in front of me was passing something back and forth ( I assume it was pot ) and ordering everything on the menu.
It got me wondering if Taco Bell was helping to fund some of these initiatives.
( just humor, you donít have to get all serious, been a long time since I had much to do with it )
Why would anyone admit they at that dog food? lol..How cute, and funny to actually witness pot heads in a car. Can't wait for all the new stories in Colorado.
Greg

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Dvj
Passed

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.

Donald Trumpís announcement last month that he would pay President Obama $5 million to reveal his college transcripts and passport records.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Or warning it brings on heart attacks or warning if smoked while pregnant causes add. Or warning it might make you stupid. Want to tell me it's good for your heart? I'd be glad to debunk you on that one.
Give me the references, and I will show you the error in logic.
Passed

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney - Paul D. Ryan were against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.

Donald Trumpís announcement last month that he would pay President Obama $5 million to reveal his college transcripts and passport records.

These Republicans are a bunch of fogHorns stuck on stupid blasts.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone admit they at that dog food? lol..How cute, and funny to actually witness pot heads in a car. Can't wait for all the new stories in Colorado.
like which ones???
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me the references, and I will show you the error in logic.
pot causes add when the mother is preg. and induces heart attacks in middle age men. Harvard http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/ma...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/60631-marij...

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-h...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20030325/marij...

Smoking Marijuana While Pregnant May Harm Baby's Brain
Lockheart

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I heard tell the New Republican party will endorse some Green Magic laws..
BlameOs

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Who planted all the stuff in the first place?
Sister SunShinny

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:

- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.

- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.

- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.

- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.

How will you vote on November 2?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Sister SunShinny wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
fortunately, the growers and social conservatives united to defeat it....

it was a poorly wriiten law .....the gay community in the bay and else where voted against it too....

as it imposed draconian penalties on those over 21 caught smoking with someone 18 plus....who, at the present time, only have to pay a ticket if they get caught with less than an OZ.

in other words it was reversing basic decriminalization here in the state, which has been in effect since 1975.

and decriminalization was expanded on(by the govenator himself) in 2010, just as prop 19 was being voted down.

now it is a ticket(misdemeanor) of 100$, no court appearance needed.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>pot causes add when the mother is preg. and induces heart attacks in middle age men. Harvard http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/ma...
The error is here: "These findings come from a study of 3,882 people who survived heart attacks."

To get the statistics right, you need to study a population of pot smokers and the proportion of heart attack in that population. Not a population of people having heart attack, and the proportion of pot smoker in it.

The next papers refer to that same study, and to another study where the statistics is done in the correct direction, but with too little samples.

Doing roller costers, or many sorts of sport, might still be much dangerous for the heart than smoking pot, taking the number they give.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
fortunately, the growers and social conservatives united to defeat it....
it was a poorly wriiten law .....the gay community in the bay and else where voted against it too....
as it imposed draconian penalties on those over 21 caught smoking with someone 18 plus....who, at the present time, only have to pay a ticket if they get caught with less than an OZ.
in other words it was reversing basic decriminalization here in the state, which has been in effect since 1975.
and decriminalization was expanded on(by the govenator himself) in 2010, just as prop 19 was being voted down.
now it is a ticket(misdemeanor) of 100$, no court appearance needed.
You are right. 19 was badly written. Is there another proposition in line? It is time you legalize it too Californians, it is about time to move.
As an European I would not fight against laws protecting the little enterprises against big monopolies, as it eventually suits better the consumers, and guarantied much genuine choices in the products. And it gives job, and makes merchandising more human.

But letting MJ illegal can only benefit to the drug barons and the criminals, and nobody win anything, except the bandits for a short time, before they get killed, with their family, by other bandits.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
http://www.webmd.com/baby/news /20030325/marijuana-may-harm-f etus
Smoking Marijuana While Pregnant May Harm Baby's Brain
Not enough information in the abstract to be able to judge it. If that is confirmed, of course people have to be informed.

I can even imagine some precaution taken, and I can imagine the caution made clear by the honest sellers of marijuana (the criminals will sell it without caution to anyone, in case prohibition persists, of course).

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

California Assembly Bill 2286 makes it a crime not to report.
Arnold

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

When is the Arnold is driving to Hemet, California?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough information in the abstract to be able to judge it. If that is confirmed, of course people have to be informed.
I can even imagine some precaution taken, and I can imagine the caution made clear by the honest sellers of marijuana (the criminals will sell it without caution to anyone, in case prohibition persists, of course).
The criminals will sell it no matter if it's legal or not.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting point, but
riccardo only sees things in black and white.....sorry. bruno.

we have this retarded class of people influencing our political process called tea-baggers...

they think the founding fathers of our country somehow had similar veiws as they do....

they only want to get into government to destroy it.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Bruno?? the only party you might recognize that they resemble is the Nazi party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,141 - 12,160 of15,674
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Segundo Discussions

Search the El Segundo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 29 min Get Right or Get Left 7,326
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 199,107
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 15 hr Really 1,240
Hermosa Beach California Parking Ticket Scams (Oct '10) 17 hr Stacey 7
8 Embarrassing Sex Questions - Answered (Apr '10) Mon Dr Sushant 20
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Apr 19 Drafty 4,559
Court rejects UCLA land theft from Veterans (Oct '13) Apr 16 WJABBE 19
•••
•••

El Segundo News Video

•••
•••

El Segundo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Segundo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE