Green jobs gaining traction in California, but more jobs needed in all sectors

Aug 7, 2011 Full story: Whittier Daily News

A worker for Verengo Solar installs solar panels on a home in Whittier. A new report by the Environment California Research & Policy Center says more than 500,000 people are employed in "green jobs" in California, and that number is expected to increase.

Full Story
Jack

Reseda, CA

#1 Aug 7, 2011
What is a green job. Anyone have a clear simple answer for me. Truly is another one of California wacky ideas that will fail. California is a broken state that is what the country will turn into if dems are allow to destroy it. California no longer beautiful, it's an illegal haven and people are leaving and move away from the west coast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Segundo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE Carson Residents, Sex Offenders Planned ... 7 hr Eric Knight 3
Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) Mon 42 yr North Mtb r... 7
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Sun Mister Bruno 1,319
news Mar 1 lomita 1
Man Arrested Over Murder of Transgender Woman Feb 26 TerryE 1
Review: Oceans Exteriors Feb 25 nicole 1
Exxon Catalyst Release, Torrance Feb 25 Hazmat 1

El Segundo News Video

El Segundo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Segundo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]