RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3500 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>That fuzzy math republican president before Obama put our counrty in a quagmire of such high proportion that Obama and our Democratic Congress had no choice but to extend unemployment benefits to keep those that lost their jobs (through no fault of their own!) from starving to death along with thir families! Heck, the republicans even went so far as to filibuster a bill brought to the house by humane democrats (S.3816) that would have stopped tax breaks for companies shipping our jobs overseas and consequently keep more jobs here at home where they belong. Unfortunately, thanks to republicans, that blll never made it to the floor for a vote! So if you want more of the same vote Zomney, if not, Vote Obama!
President Obama has accused Mitt Romney of raking in profits from investing in companies that ship American jobs overseas, but according to his most recent financial disclosure, he and First Lady Michelle Obama have hundreds of thousands of dollars in a mutual fund that has large holdings in corporations that outsource jobs.

The mutual fund that the Obamas have invested in also held 94,582,281 million shares of General Electric, valued at $1.4 billion, as of the SEC filing. The multinational conglomorate has a long history of outsourcing – according to a new book cited by the New York Times, in 1989,“G.E. became the first U.S. company to outsource software work to India.” Obama also has close ties to GE’s CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, who was appointed as chairman of his outside panel of economic advisers last year.

Obama is the LAST person who should be criticizing about OUTSOURCING JOBS!! Has anyone figured out exactly how much stimulus money was given to companys outside the U.S.A & how many JOBS were created OUTSIDE the USA.??

Most GM cars are made in Mexico and Canada...Then look at GE.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3501 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>That fuzzy math republican president before Obama put our counrty in a quagmire of such high proportion that Obama and our Democratic Congress had no choice but to extend unemployment benefits to keep those that lost their jobs (through no fault of their own!) from starving to death along with thir families! Heck, the republicans even went so far as to filibuster a bill brought to the house by humane democrats (S.3816) that would have stopped tax breaks for companies shipping our jobs overseas and consequently keep more jobs here at home where they belong. Unfortunately, thanks to republicans, that blll never made it to the floor for a vote! So if you want more of the same vote Zomney, if not, Vote Obama!
Vote Obama.

Yes. The now worldwide economic disaster had its genius with Governmental efforts to use hard earned taxpayer money for the revolutionary objective of resettling Africans into theretofore peaceful White, non-African "Hispanic", and Asian neighborhoods. Bushs' hands are far from clean. He went along with the program. In his defense though, it must be said that he was only acting in accordance with pro-African anti-White laws the politicians had enacted prior to his being elected to the office of the presidency.

The nation is now ruled by wealthy Africans. In fact, the office of the presidency is now occupied by the wealthy African, Barack Obama.
According to the authoritative journal "The Daily Caller", prior to becoming President:

"With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans."

The rest is history, as any unemployed White, non-African "Hispanic" or Asian breadwinner will tell you.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cdhl7pq

Ronald

Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3502 Sep 5, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Jump into Mexico and find out what happens to you. Find out what you are entitled to.
That's why they come here in search for any kind of work they can do to keep their children and their old folk from starving to death! Have you no compassion at all? Are you just a rich self-righteous psycopath? or do you let your seething hatred for people that are outside your social circle blindside your reasoning capacity to look at the real issue here? which is it Riccardo?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3503 Sep 5, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
Yes. The now worldwide economic disaster had its genius with Governmental efforts to use hard earned taxpayer money for the revolutionary objective of resettling Africans into theretofore peaceful White, non-African "Hispanic", and Asian neighborhoods. Bushs' hands are far from clean. He went along with the program. In his defense though, it must be said that he was only acting in accordance with pro-African anti-White laws the politicians had enacted prior to his being elected to the office of the presidency.
The nation is now ruled by wealthy Africans. In fact, the office of the presidency is now occupied by the wealthy African, Barack Obama.
According to the authoritative journal "The Daily Caller", prior to becoming President:
"With landmark lawsuit, Barack Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans to Chicago’s African-Americans."
The rest is history, as any unemployed White, non-African "Hispanic" or Asian breadwinner will tell you.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cdhl7pq
Ronald
Ronald, you really need to stop reading those internet rags, they have their own agenda just like the lame-stream media does. Bits of truth mixed with a bag of lies is still a bag of lies! And our nation is not ruled by wealthy Africans. Our nation is ruled over by the Wall Street banksters and the Federal Reserve!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3504 Sep 5, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Good point. Our red brothers were able to live peacefully among themselves until they came into contact with other, more aggressive, neighboring tribes.
Ronald
I'm glad all the indian casinos are doing a bustling business taking all that money from the fools that willingly and happily hand it to them. Blowing a thousand bucks to win 50 dollars is not my cup of tea though. lol
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3505 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald, you really need to stop reading those internet rags, they have their own agenda just like the lame-stream media does. Bits of truth mixed with a bag of lies is still a bag of lies! And our nation is not ruled by wealthy Africans. Our nation is ruled over by the Wall Street banksters and the Federal Reserve!
Vote Obama.

So what are you saying? Are you saying the nation's first wealthy African president was opposed to providing taxpayer guaranteed home loans to his fellow Africans? If that is true - and of course it is not true - why then, are nearly 100% of Obama's fellow Africans supporting him?

Ronald
Were back

Monrovia, CA

#3506 Sep 5, 2012
You missed the point again, he is buried.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3507 Sep 5, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
So what are you saying? Are you saying the nation's first wealthy African president was opposed to providing taxpayer guaranteed home loans to his fellow Africans? If that is true - and of course it is not true - why then, are nearly 100% of Obama's fellow Africans supporting him?
Ronald
Obama was a community organizer before he became prez, a person who knows how to bring people together for good causes. I doubt he is even wealthy as compared to Oprah, Tiger Woods, Don King, Magic Johnson, Bill Cosby and Berry Gordy Jr. The foreclosure crisis devastated the black communities in places like Detroit leaving the place a virtual ghost town so no, no tax payer guaranteed home loans for them either. The reason most black Americans support Obama is because they are loyal democrats, always have been, and always will be!
Were back

Monrovia, CA

#3508 Sep 5, 2012
Keep the tracker in tack.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3510 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was a community organizer before he became prez, a person who knows how to bring people together for good causes. I doubt he is even wealthy as compared to Oprah, Tiger Woods, Don King, Magic Johnson, Bill Cosby and Berry Gordy Jr. The foreclosure crisis devastated the black communities in places like Detroit leaving the place a virtual ghost town so no, no tax payer guaranteed home loans for them either. The reason most black Americans support Obama is because they are loyal democrats, always have been, and always will be!
Vote Obama.

Yes. You are right. The Africans switched from being supporters of the Republican party even before the Democrat party turned against the White people. I think the near unanimous raced-based African support for their fellow African, Obama, should be examined through the lens of history, as Obama's African pal Holder would have it.

For hundreds of years, the simple solution for every problem the African had was to call those problems to the attention of Massah'. Massah' would then take care of whatever problems the African complained of. Obama seems to be of like mind. His efforts to increase Big Government by taxing Whitey even beyond the current outrageous level, in order to to support he and his fellow Africans in a manner that most ordinary worker *("middle")* class White women and men can only dream of, gives validity to this more realistic view of the continuing African problem.

One result of White men giving the vote to the African is the current worldwide economic disaster that was caused by - primarily Democrat - politicians who guaranteed home loans to unqualified Africans with hard earned taxpayer money. The Democrats did that in order to relocate Africans into theretofore peaceful, safe, homogenous, White, non-African "Hispanic", and Asian neighborhoods.

Ronald
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3511 Sep 5, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
Yes. You are right. The Africans switched from being supporters of the Republican party even before the Democrat party turned against the White people. I think the near unanimous raced-based African support for their fellow African, Obama, should be examined through the lens of history, as Obama's African pal Holder would have it.
For hundreds of years, the simple solution for every problem the African had was to call those problems to the attention of Massah'. Massah' would then take care of whatever problems the African complained of. Obama seems to be of like mind. His efforts to increase Big Government by taxing Whitey even beyond the current outrageous level, in order to to support he and his fellow Africans in a manner that most ordinary worker *("middle")* class White women and men can only dream of, gives validity to this more realistic view of the continuing African problem.
One result of White men giving the vote to the African is the current worldwide economic disaster that was caused by - primarily Democrat - politicians who guaranteed home loans to unqualified Africans with hard earned taxpayer money. The Democrats did that in order to relocate Africans into theretofore peaceful, safe, homogenous, White, non-African "Hispanic", and Asian neighborhoods.
Ronald
Why are you so pejudiced toward black Americans? Are you a cop?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3512 Sep 5, 2012
Well that should read prejudiced, not pejudiced lol
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3513 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so pejudiced toward black Americans? Are you a cop?
Vote Obama.

What are you talking about? One of Obama's fellow Africans is the nation's chief "law" enforcement agent. He rightly said that non-African "Hispanics", Asians, and White people who do not discuss the African problem in an open and forthright manner are *(as he puts it)* "cowards".

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cj5lzgu

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3514 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>That's why they come here in search for any kind of work they can do to keep their children and their old folk from starving to death! Have you no compassion at all? Are you just a rich self-righteous psycopath? or do you let your seething hatred for people that are outside your social circle blindside your reasoning capacity to look at the real issue here? which is it Riccardo?
So let the whole country come in, open the borders....great idea fool. If u had compassion, u would go to Mexico and help those in need like I have several times on Medical missions, the solution is NOT to bring everyone in. You are insane.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#3515 Sep 5, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was a community organizer before he became prez, a person who knows how to bring people together for good causes. I doubt he is even wealthy as compared to Oprah, Tiger Woods, Don King, Magic Johnson, Bill Cosby and Berry Gordy Jr. The foreclosure crisis devastated the black communities in places like Detroit leaving the place a virtual ghost town so no, no tax payer guaranteed home loans for them either. The reason most black Americans support Obama is because they are loyal democrats, always have been, and always will be!
Obama is the great divider, that is all he has done in this country. He grew up rich going to a private school in Hawaii. Obama was involved in the making sure unqualified blacks got housing, he helped cause the crash.
Were back

Monrovia, CA

#3516 Sep 5, 2012
Just the facts and not your worm riddle brain gasses.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3517 Sep 6, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
What are you talking about? One of Obama's fellow Africans is the nation's chief "law" enforcement agent. He rightly said that non-African "Hispanics", Asians, and White people who do not discuss the African problem in an open and forthright manner are *(as he puts it)* "cowards".
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cj5lzgu
Ronald
The nation's chief "law" enforcement agent, as you put it, doesn't enforce any laws, he is Obama's firewall. Get it?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#3518 Sep 6, 2012
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The nation's chief "law" enforcement agent, as you put it, doesn't enforce any laws, he is Obama's firewall. Get it?
Vote Obama.

You could be right. Obama may be just using his fellow African, Holder, to "take the heat" resulting from his ignoring violent club wielding Africans stationed outside voting places who have been attempting to intimidate non-African "Hispanics", Asian, and White voters.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cag48q5

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cww6dvj

Ronald
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3519 Sep 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the great divider, that is all he has done in this country. He grew up rich going to a private school in Hawaii. Obama was involved in the making sure unqualified blacks got housing, he helped cause the crash.
Wrong again as usual! Slick Willie caused the crash by destroying the Glass-Steagel Act with the stroke of his pen while no one was watching except those in their gleeful orgasm, who stood to gain from it astronomicaly. It led to those infamous banker bailouts that we the people were so outragiously against remember? That 700 billion dollars of our money as the press reported it, is a lie! The actual amount was 16 trillion 'interest free' dollars freely given by our Federal Reserve (which is not federal and is not a reserve) to foreign banks as well all over the world. But Europe is in shambles even today and why is that? You'd think 16 trillion dollars would be enough to bailout the world wouldn't you? It's a sham. a FRAUD perpetrated on the little people so the fat cats could stay fat regardless of the mistakes made in those casinos they call banks. Now you know!
Vote Obama!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#3520 Sep 6, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Obama.
You could be right. Obama may be just using his fellow African, Holder, to "take the heat" resulting from his ignoring violent club wielding Africans stationed outside voting places who have been attempting to intimidate non-African "Hispanics", Asian, and White voters.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cag48q5
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cww6dvj
Ronald
You're not saying anything "new to me" Ronald! I research and dig for real truth! I'm not your average ostrich with it's head still stuck in the sand ya know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Segundo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 60 protest at sex offenders' home (Apr '08) 16 min Redneck Mexican 119
News 6 residents contend for Manhattan Beach council... (Dec '12) Sun Tell 16
sex registration Sun Valigator 2
Where to live - HELP! Sat UK Phil 1
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Fri icancrusha 1,332
Review: Cascade Windows (Jul '10) Apr 23 JFI 47
News Bell city manager resigns, takes same job in Ra... Jan '15 Dave 1
More from around the web

El Segundo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]