Fitting in exercise in Redondo Beach

Full story: Daily Breeze

Live Well exercise program at Madison Elementary School in Redondo Beach. The 8-minute morning pre-class program by the Beach Cities Health District is being hailed by health professionals.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 13, 2013
bjv

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

It is sad that we now have to make kids exercise, but I hope it works and gets them into the habit. Childhood obesity is tragic. Many of us probably remember when we were kids and had so much energy that we never wanted to stop running and playing.
RB RN

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

The article makes it sound like it's just been figured out that kids benefit from exercise.8 min. Wow. O-well, the days of riding your bike with your friends in the neighborhood, running around and things like that are days gone by. Kids are fat,don't sleep well and have no energy because they don't exercise. It's no mystery. Parents need to set the pace if they don't want their kid being called names like fatty fatty 2x4.

Since: May 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

we now have to make kids exercise.it works and gets them into the habit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

El Segundo News Video

•••
•••

El Segundo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Segundo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

El Segundo News, Events & Info