Daughter killed in cold blood

Daughter killed in cold blood

There are 32 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Daughter killed in cold blood. In it, KFOR reports that:

A metro woman is speaking out after her daughter was allegedly killed in cold blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 2, 2010
EHarris wrote:
Really people, this lady gets shot and the first thing some of you do is start talking about Obama. You could have at least spelled his name right, TGL. Some of you are ridiculous. Have respect for the office of the president. I didn't say anything when lil bush blew up the world trade center, or killed thousands in New Orleans. Now, how would that sound. You are the mistake, you are the crappy people who make this nation as bad as it is. Support the USA, not just your special interest. To this family, I too know what it feels like to have someone close to you gunned down in cold blood. I have had several friends and relatives shot and killed for meaningless purposes. I hope they find who did this and justice can prevail. May God be with you
Oh my God, I sneezed. Must be Bush's fault for that too. Stupid comment you made. On the other side, my condolences for your loss.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#25 Dec 2, 2010
My condolences to the family
Friend of Tama

Muskegon, MI

#26 Oct 25, 2011
When I see these stories about murder and cold cases...always makes me think of my friend Tama...I even gave my daughter middle name Michelle in her memory.
Friend of Tama

Muskegon, MI

#27 Oct 25, 2011
TAMA SMITH 1975-1994 wrote:
WE KNOW YOUR PAIN WE SHARE YOUR HEARTACHE . Loving family of Tama Michelle Smith. MURDER VICTIM CASE UNSOLVED.
I will never forget Tama!
I am her cousin

United States

#28 Apr 10, 2012
We all miss her dearly and have a lot of unanswered questions and we are hurting dearly because we miss, love her so very much, and wonder how and why someone could do this to her. Who ever did this took a very important person to us. I often wonder how our lives would be different if she were here and never was taken from us. And even angrier that she was taken in such a violent and harsh way and how could someone take such a beautiful person from us. This person or people hurt alot of lives and continue do so cause there is so many unanswered questions and we can't get peace or closure! she was my cousin, sister and my best friend! She never deserved what she got for what ever we this person or people felt they needed to take her life! So yes I would love for there to be justice, JUSTICE AS HARD AS IT COMES!AND I DON'T CARE WHO WAS INVOLVED! I LOVE YOU TAMA YOUR ALWAYS WITH AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AND ALWAYS IN MY HEART. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I BELIEVE IF YOU WERE STILL HERE I WOULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE AND MADE BETTER CHOICES. I LOVE YOU YOU ARE DEARLY MISSED! YOUR LOVING COUSIN PMS
Erin

Enid, OK

#29 Apr 11, 2012
Steve, there are millions of people who disagree with you about 9/11, including the New York City Firefighters Association. Many investigative reports provide lists of experts who claim the Trade Center Attack was a "false flag" event. People who take the Propaganda Media's word and look no further are FOOLS. Those who buy the Propaganda Media line and look no further are responsible for the United Nations take-over of America. People living in denial is why we have lost our once great country.
researcher

Eureka, CA

#30 Apr 11, 2012
Erin wrote:
Steve, there are millions of people who disagree with you about 9/11, including the New York City Firefighters Association. Many investigative reports provide lists of experts who claim the Trade Center Attack was a "false flag" event. People who take the Propaganda Media's word and look no further are FOOLS. Those who buy the Propaganda Media line and look no further are responsible for the United Nations take-over of America. People living in denial is why we have lost our once great country.
People who take the Propaganda Media's word and look no further are easily lied to, the truth does not matter to them or they would look further. I know raye dawn smith was tried by the media, a media who misled the public with lies and misconception. simple mob violence against an innocent victim and make the mod look like lunatics.
pappy

Flower Mound, TX

#31 Apr 14, 2012
OkChas more unsolved homicides in the file 13 that will never be solved, no one is assinged to thier cases. So if the case gioes unseen ,unheard there will never be justice for that family

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32 Jan 12, 2013
I am her cousin wrote:
We all miss her dearly and have a lot of unanswered questions and we are hurting dearly because we miss, love her so very much, and wonder how and why someone could do this to her. Who ever did this took a very important person to us. I often wonder how our lives would be different if she were here and never was taken from us. And even angrier that she was taken in such a violent and harsh way and how could someone take such a beautiful person from us. This person or people hurt alot of lives and continue do so cause there is so many unanswered questions and we can't get peace or closure! she was my cousin, sister and my best friend! She never deserved what she got for what ever we this person or people felt they needed to take her life! So yes I would love for there to be justice, JUSTICE AS HARD AS IT COMES!AND I DON'T CARE WHO WAS INVOLVED! I LOVE YOU TAMA YOUR ALWAYS WITH AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AND ALWAYS IN MY HEART. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I BELIEVE IF YOU WERE STILL HERE I WOULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE AND MADE BETTER CHOICES. I LOVE YOU YOU ARE DEARLY MISSED! YOUR LOVING COUSIN PMS
Why hasn't more been said about this? Anyone know who the current detective is last working on this?
Observer

Marina Del Rey, CA

#33 Oct 6, 2013
pappy wrote:
OkChas more unsolved homicides in the file 13 that will never be solved, no one is assinged to thier cases. So if the case gioes unseen ,unheard there will never be justice for that family
I wouldn't say no one is assigned to cases, there always is. Sometimes there is little to go on. But it is amazing to me how this case has fell off the radar.
The Watch

United States

#34 Jun 16, 2014
Anything new to report??
lemon water

El Dorado, CA

#35 Aug 2, 2014
what happened to the daughter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heart to help: Through foundation, woman uses h... 7 hr stonedtodeath 1
News OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case (Jun '07) Sun Debi 13
Angela Lansdown Fat & Stuck Up Sun Matt Metheny 2
Sex Jan '17 Chevy255881 1
el reno visitor needs to get laid (Sep '15) Jan '17 Chevy255881 4
News Former CEO Indicted In $100 Million Oklahoma Ba... Dec '16 buildtunnelsforch... 1
Shawna motel 6 (Aug '16) Aug '16 El Mexi 1

El Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Reno Mortgages