Daughter killed in cold blood

Daughter killed in cold blood

There are 32 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Daughter killed in cold blood. In it, KFOR reports that:

A metro woman is speaking out after her daughter was allegedly killed in cold blood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marie

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Hopefully those little bastards are caught and hung... should be a public lynching if you ask me...
Erin

Chickasha, OK

#2 Sep 30, 2009
Public lynching is just as barbaric. I do agree that the death penalty should be involved (Take a life, give a life). Problem is the system is so cracked that it is very unlikely to happen.

My deepest sympathies to the girl's family.. to die because of a disagreement...
will

Comanche, OK

#3 Sep 30, 2009
an eye for an eye,if you do the crime you do the time as for this one death it shall be.
TAMA SMITH 1975-1994

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Sep 30, 2009
I don't at all agree with the term lynching. I don't have a problem with it being a very public trial and a very public punishment. People want safe neighborhoods to live in, yet often don't see themselves as the key to making it reality. This neighborhood knows something and they need to do the right thing here. Next time and believe me their will be a next time, it could be someone they love. They will want to know who and why. These people are damaged . It wasn't that this woman stood up for right or wrong and they felt "dissed". They are just evil in human form waiting to pray on the innocent. If it had not been her , then it would have been someone else. Somewhere there is a parent that knows or has a gut feeling that there child is involved here. As hard as it is to do, they need to turn them in and get them help because simply IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. My heart and my prayers for healing go out to her family.
TAMA SMITH 1975-1994

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Sep 30, 2009
WE KNOW YOUR PAIN WE SHARE YOUR HEARTACHE . Loving family of Tama Michelle Smith. MURDER VICTIM CASE UNSOLVED.
TGL

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Oct 1, 2009
Don't tell Omaba
Crystal

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Oct 1, 2009
My thoughts are with the family may God give them some peace and my the people who did this feel the same pain.
CRS

Edmond, OK

#8 Oct 1, 2009
I'm not sure you guys are using "in cold blood" correctly. Also, unless the mother typed her quote (where you should have used sic for the grammar mistakes), it should say, "'Berta, Mama's here,'" with a comma and an apostrophe. I know that might seem like small beans, but you're a news organization and grammar is reflective of your professionalism. It detracts from the story otherwise.
mkp

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Oct 1, 2009
One May the lord bring peace and justice
Big to this family.
Ass
Mistake
America
mkp

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Oct 1, 2009
May the lord bring peace and justice to this family!

OneBigAssMistakeAmerica
o.b.a.m.a
EHarris

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Oct 1, 2009
Really people, this lady gets shot and the first thing some of you do is start talking about Obama. You could have at least spelled his name right, TGL. Some of you are ridiculous. Have respect for the office of the president. I didn't say anything when lil bush blew up the world trade center, or killed thousands in New Orleans. Now, how would that sound. You are the mistake, you are the crappy people who make this nation as bad as it is. Support the USA, not just your special interest. To this family, I too know what it feels like to have someone close to you gunned down in cold blood. I have had several friends and relatives shot and killed for meaningless purposes. I hope they find who did this and justice can prevail. May God be with you
repulsed

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Oct 1, 2009
The president is irrelevant in this case as is the grammer. A life was lost due to evil. Im so tired of people constantly using any and every platform as an accuse to mention that embarrassment that some fools voted in to office.
Paul

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Oct 1, 2009
CRS wrote:
I'm not sure you guys are using "in cold blood" correctly. Also, unless the mother typed her quote (where you should have used sic for the grammar mistakes), it should say, "'Berta, Mama's here,'" with a comma and an apostrophe. I know that might seem like small beans, but you're a news organization and grammar is reflective of your professionalism. It detracts from the story otherwise.
Give me a break! Geeze, don't you have anything better to do?
Steve

Statesboro, GA

#14 Oct 2, 2009
EHarris, your nuts President Bush didn't blow up any towers nor kill anyone in New Orleans.

The rag heads from the middle east bombed the towers with air planes, and the stupid democrat mayor of New Orleans didn't get his people out.

As for the animals that killed this girl, lynch them or shoot them down like the animals they are.
Carol of Bethany

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2009
TAMA SMITH 1975-1994 wrote:
WE KNOW YOUR PAIN WE SHARE YOUR HEARTACHE . Loving family of Tama Michelle Smith. MURDER VICTIM CASE UNSOLVED.
I don't know of any pain greater than to lose a child. May it bring you some small comfort to know that those who are absent with us on earth are ever-present with the Almighty! God bless you, all!
Daniel

Lincoln, NE

#18 Oct 19, 2009
the problem with with eye-for-an-eye is that wen the acused gets kiled then u wud have 2 kill that person and son and so furth
Mtn

Yukon, OK

#19 Sep 13, 2010
How are you related to Tama? I use to live across the street from her & went to Jr High w/ her.
TAMA SMITH 1975-1994 wrote:

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Marie wrote:
Hopefully those little bastards are caught and hung... should be a public lynching if you ask me...
How is killing based in emotion better than killing in cold blood?
Loved one

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Dec 1, 2010
I am her cousin. She is a dearly missed part of our family.
Loved one

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Dec 1, 2010
Mtn wrote:
How are you related to Tama? I use to live across the street from her & went to Jr High w/ her.
<quoted text>
I am her cousin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 8 hr Anonymous 353
Street Outlaws (Jul '13) 12 hr Fart Truck 3
News Company Uses Name Similar To News On 6 To Lure ... (Jul '10) 15 hr wcoyote3 20
Michael Dugger (Aug '09) 23 hr PhotoBomber 2
hm Sun lol 1
daddy's lil girl (Jan '14) Jun 27 Chaz 5
Taken Advantage Jun 27 takenadvantage 1
More from around the web

El Reno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Reno Mortgages