Child in hospital after uncle gives a...

Child in hospital after uncle gives alcohol

There are 24 comments on the KFOR story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Child in hospital after uncle gives alcohol. In it, KFOR reports that:

An El Reno man is now behind bars after he allegedly gave his 6-year-old niece vodka and got her drunk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

El Reno OK

#23 Jul 27, 2010
squirt gomez wrote:
<quoted text> he didnt do shyt to herr he would neverrr do anything to hiss neicee cuz i knoo himm personalyy hes ma ex en i kno him he wasnt in his rightt mindd i knoww he wasntt!! so u needa watch who ur talkin bout holmezz!
Ok first off spell check!!!!!! Secondly this sick POS needs to be locked up for a very long time. Third how do you know he did not do anything to her where you there? Third you are the one who said he wasn't in his right mind or at least that is what I think you are trying to say so how do you know for sure he did not hurt this baby? And last but not least....Please refrain from typing any more CRAP in defense of this sick individual. The questions these people are asking are the same ones the police should and are asking.
Maggie ElReno

Woodward, OK

#24 Aug 5, 2010
Man thats just stupid, Man I hope he gets whats coming to him. Thats just wrong, who would leave there children with someone like that. Come on world
nightmare

United States

#25 Aug 5, 2010
Uncle Perv wrote:
whats wrong with you people, I lived in Ark. most of my life and thats the age we break them in. The alcohol just makes it less tramatic. My motto is....old enough to go to the store, old enough to get breed.
And you find this funny??? You need some serious mental help
nightmare

United States

#26 Aug 5, 2010
squirt gomez wrote:
<quoted text> he didnt do shyt to herr he would neverrr do anything to hiss neicee cuz i knoo himm personalyy hes ma ex en i kno him he wasnt in his rightt mindd i knoww he wasntt!! so u needa watch who ur talkin bout holmezz!
And you are proud that he is your ex??? First off learn how to write English as this is America...2nd of all if you had kids and this man was around them I would be asking some serious questions...And don't call me holmezz..I ain't black or Hispanic!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacie Bivens: DUI Prostitute 2 hr Jamie Dundee 2
News New Developments In Quest For Details Surroundi... 17 hr yoy 1
News In Oklahoma, using emergency certified teachers... 18 hr adjustwell 1
News The Latest: Attorney says Oklahoma couple denie... 18 hr crapsuit 1
Reasons Not to Attend Crossings Community Church 19 hr Matt Metheny 6
News Dr. Deren Flesher Named 2017 Top Patient Rated ... 23 hr hohoho 1
News Emergency certified teachers 'feels like the ne... Thu anotherday 1

El Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance