Child in hospital after uncle gives a...

Child in hospital after uncle gives alcohol

There are 24 comments on the KFOR story from Jul 22, 2010, titled Child in hospital after uncle gives alcohol. In it, KFOR reports that:

An El Reno man is now behind bars after he allegedly gave his 6-year-old niece vodka and got her drunk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genette

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2010
This is just discusting! people do things like this cos they think it's funny at the time,but it's not so funny now!!I hope the little girl is ok!
gary

Roff, OK

#2 Jul 22, 2010
another shining example of the idiocy of the Oklahoma mentality...
Desiree Morehead

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jul 22, 2010
i hope they lock that guy up and throw away the key and the imates mess him up! thats SOOOOOOO WRONG!
Dena

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 22, 2010
gary wrote:
Yes he is an idiot but not all Oklahomans have that mentality! Don't judge others because of the actions of one.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#5 Jul 22, 2010
There is a reason why the legal drinking age is 21. Kid's immune systems are not as developed!
Lauren

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 22, 2010
You know there are so many idiots in this world its unreal....But just like you said the legal age is 21....well thats not always the case you might as well not have an age limit bc ppl dont abide by it anyways ....But this is why you shouldnt trust alot of ppl w your kids. I pray the little girl is alright and this hasnt done any damage to her brain or body bc of some selfish @$$ hole...ppl make me so sick.....

Since: Jul 10

Poland

#7 Jul 23, 2010
This is messed up
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#8 Jul 23, 2010
gary wrote:
Yes, we're sure fortunate that only Oklahomans do this kind of thing. Come to think of it, I don't ever remember a news story about this happening in Oklahoma.
nightmare

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2010
wonders what he did to the little girl while she was drunk???
Rainbow

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 23, 2010
And we wonder why our youth and children are having problems in today's society. Could it be because of the way that we are raising them? It is pathethic when children are the victims of crime, but what's even worse is when the crime is committed by a relative. There isn't a hole deep enough to put the uncle of this child in. Where were the child's parents? I pray that the child recovers and has no lingering effects from this.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2010
nightmare wrote:
I thought the exact same thing. What was his purpose for it did he abuse her? this is so very sad.
Doodad

Jasper, AR

#13 Jul 23, 2010
nightmare wrote:
Hopefully the authorities are going to run tests to see if she might have been raped.
I don't know why he hasn't been charged with attempted murder also ????
CityGirl

Choctaw, OK

#14 Jul 23, 2010
This is abuse as well as playing loud thumping rap music with fowl language in a closed up car with little kids.
dogmama

Shawnee, OK

#15 Jul 23, 2010
SICK B------
Cult of Nobody

Detroit, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2010
My uncle got my sister drunk when she was 4 and she turned out almost ok.... the kid will be fine.
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#17 Jul 23, 2010
1cracker wrote:
Cracker thinks this guy is half black. Cracker hopes the kid is alright.
He appears hispanic. I too hope the kid is ok. Looks like some disagreed with you. Must be people who think this is an appropriate thing to do. No wonder we have the problems we do in our society. The ones that disagreed with you might be black, or they may be Obamaites who think the government should raise the kids instead of parents.
not the other chris

Edmond, OK

#18 Jul 23, 2010
Cult of Nobody wrote:
My uncle got my sister drunk when she was 4 and she turned out almost ok.... the kid will be fine.
I think there were a couple of folks here who didn't understand your post. I think clueless was his identifier, not his judgement.
Cult of Nobody

Detroit, TX

#19 Jul 26, 2010
Most people here don't understand my posts..... Usually because they have their self-righteous heads stuffed to far up their anal retentive rear ends.

It's what makes Oklahoma a fun state to live in!!!
Uncle Perv

Montgomery, AL

#20 Jul 26, 2010
whats wrong with you people, I lived in Ark. most of my life and thats the age we break them in. The alcohol just makes it less tramatic. My motto is....old enough to go to the store, old enough to get breed.
squirt gomez

El Reno, OK

#21 Jul 27, 2010
nightmare wrote:
he didnt do shyt to herr he would neverrr do anything to hiss neicee cuz i knoo himm personalyy hes ma ex en i kno him he wasnt in his rightt mindd i knoww he wasntt!! so u needa watch who ur talkin bout holmezz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress 50 min Rolla 9
Prostitute Taryn Huffman: Gets Off Easy on DUI 1 hr Jamie Dundee 7
Hi 17 hr Pretty Girl 2
News Police say camouflage suit linked Oklahoma teen... Aug 18 elmerfudd 1
Codie MacDonald Has Half Breed Children Aug 14 Codie the Cuntwat 4
Sex (Jan '17) Jan '17 Chevy255881 1
el reno visitor needs to get laid (Sep '15) Jan '17 Chevy255881 4

El Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance