OG&E smart meter is BAD for your health!
smart_okioe

Wichita, KS

#690 Aug 29, 2012
ABER wrote:
Need for Immediate Action. Immediate action by the Commission and the EPA is
necessary because FCC licenses, certificates, and blanket authority may have been issued
in a manner which transgresses the NEPA and the NHPA. It is highly likely that significant and irreversible damage is being committed to the environment through the FCC's failure to abide by
these laws.
The FCC's entire system of environmental rules may be crafted in a manner--
using the corporate Applicant's self- regulation and certification--which fails to ensure
that the FCC is in compliance.
Oh well, maybe they can just throw rocks and jeer and be silly .. like the smart meter shills here do...maybe that'll work.
That would be choice - the EPA bureaucracy getting involved... lol

In actuality, I have recently started to think along those lines. The EPA establishes amounts for carcinogens in municipal water supplies, the air, etc. The utility companies are regulated concerning the pollutants that they emit. It stands to reason that the EPA should also monitor and regulate the RF originating at from the SMART meters - which are a bi-product of the business activities of the utility.
ABER

Lawton, OK

#691 Aug 29, 2012
Oh well, just throw rocks and jeer and be silly .. it's all the s--t meter shills here do... so boring...No more interactions with that. From now on it's just facts posts for me...
no more responding to s--t meter scum..I mean s--t meter Yokum. At least not while.
BenYokum

Muskogee, OK

#692 Aug 29, 2012
ABER wrote:
Oh well, just throw rocks and jeer and be silly .. it's all the s--t meter shills here do... so boring...No more interactions with that. From now on it's just facts posts for me...
no more responding to s--t meter scum..I mean s--t meter Yokum. At least not while.
Can we get someone who speaks baby talk to decode this post? Aber your grammar and social skills are like your conspiracy theories.....no one can understand them!
ABER

Lawton, OK

#693 Aug 30, 2012
Commonwealth Edison confirmed on Thursday that several of its smart meters, which wirelessly relay power-use data between homes and the company, have been involved in "small fires" in the Chicago region.
ABER

Lawton, OK

#694 Aug 30, 2012
Peco Energy Co.said this month that it suspended a smart-meter installation program after 15 smart meters overheated, including one that set fire to a home in suburban Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
ABER

Lawton, OK

#695 Aug 30, 2012
Smart meters were found to be involved in three suburban Chicago home fires.
ABER

Lawton, OK

#696 Aug 30, 2012
Who in their right mind would allow a cancer-causing spy box in their home, blasting them with non-ionising radiation 24 hours a day, handing over intelligence about their lifestyles to 24 hours a day, which serves to do nothing more than feed the insatiable corporate appetite for monetising every single aspect of our existence?
ABER

Lawton, OK

#697 Aug 30, 2012
A man in northeast Philadelphia says he worked for Grid One Solutions for about two years. He says smart meter installations have involved electrical arcs, flashes and fires. He says he also knows about performance quotas. We have guys that could put in 50 or 60 per day...and if they couldn't do that many the company got rid of them. The utility company said it was a "an employee goal" to install 30 a day; however, there's plenty of evidence of the dishonesty of smart meter promoters.
BenYokum

Muskogee, OK

#698 Aug 30, 2012
ABER wrote:
A man in northeast Philadelphia says he worked for Grid One Solutions for about two years. He says smart meter installations have involved electrical arcs, flashes and fires. He says he also knows about performance quotas. We have guys that could put in 50 or 60 per day...and if they couldn't do that many the company got rid of them. The utility company said it was a "an employee goal" to install 30 a day; however, there's plenty of evidence of the dishonesty of smart meter promoters.
I'm sorry, did you say you found the article about this "guy" in the newspaper ? A police report? A congressional hearing? Oh, the answer is no to those questions, huh!!! Anyone can make up stories and fabrications. You throw out so much bull corn that I wouldn't believe anything you say or type, and I'm pretty sure 99% of the people reading your posts would agree with me.
Yokum

Wichita, KS

#699 Aug 30, 2012
Are you always hostile to anyone that presents information or a point of view that doesn't agree with your point of view?

If you would like a reference to a particular assertion, just ask respectfully. I am sure that Aber would be pleased to respond.
BenYokum

Muskogee, OK

#700 Aug 30, 2012
I'm not hostile. Use your own name if your not scared.
smart_okie

Yukon, OK

#701 Aug 30, 2012
BenYokum wrote:
I'm not hostile. Use your own name if your not scared.
My apology for the name error. Not sure exactly what happened with the name. Working on a different screen.

As far as hostility is concerned, review your past posts and the tone and tenor of your comments. No need for name calling or rudeness. We may not agree with another's point of view, but I see no reason for our posts to be discourteous.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#702 Aug 30, 2012
ABER wrote:
A man in northeast Philadelphia says he worked for Grid One Solutions for about two years. He says smart meter installations have involved electrical arcs, flashes and fires. He says he also knows about performance quotas. We have guys that could put in 50 or 60 per day...and if they couldn't do that many the company got rid of them. The utility company said it was a "an employee goal" to install 30 a day; however, there's plenty of evidence of the dishonesty of smart meter promoters.
Arc flashes and fires?/ Hell yes when an installer is closing in a LOAD on a meter. Shi7 happens! The employee didn't follow safety procedures. The same thing happens dailey when power thieves try to turn their meters over to run backwards and close in on a load and BOOOOOOM! Molten glass and metal spewing in your face.. Now whats new to talk about?
smart_okie

Yukon, OK

#703 Aug 30, 2012
This brings to mind the plight of a dear friend of a friend - a linesman - who was badly burned this week due to a horrific electrical accident on the job. They had to amputate his arm.
This post is off-topic - but this man that I have never met is in my thoughts and prayers.
Very sad.
Casual Observer

Oklahoma City, OK

#704 Aug 31, 2012
ABER wrote:
War for oil is a puppet....and not ever a very good puppet. So goofy. Anyway, back on topic. This forcing wireless two-way transmitting operating systems on American homes in spite of the resistance of the population is a symptom of corruption... Now for some copy/paste that utility puppets hate so much:(This copy and paste are John Ikerd's words...not so much about just smart meters but how and why this government is attempting the smart meter human rights crime) The few who benefit from economic extraction and exploitation are both economically and politically powerful. They will not surrender their power without a fight; it must be taken from them.. We have the power to restore government to its legitimate purpose – to ensuring the rights of the governed. The Supreme Court’s rejection of limits on corporate financing of campaigns opened the floodgates of negative advertising, carefully designed to magnify differences and conceal commonalities.
The political and social fabric of America has been ripped apart.
Utility companies and corporations are neither moral nor immoral, but amoral. They are legal entities designed to facilitate the assembly of capital and accumulation of wealth for their stockholders.
Such corporations invariably attempt to extract from nature and exploit society, because extracting and exploiting are more profitable than conserving and caring. As long as the government remains in political gridlock, we are powerless to restrain corporate interests. We have no means other than government of stopping the depletion and degradation of our natural resources, our society, or even our economy. For this reason, corporate America is committed to maintaining gridlock. The only hope for the future of America is that We the People will restore just power to our government, which means we must restore the consent of the governed./// end of copy paste...WE THE GOVERNED DO NOT CONSENT TO INVOLUNTARY SMART METERS.
He's really not even a puppet, as he doesn't know enough about the topic to give a rational defense of it. All he can do is insult people who disagree with his inconsistent ideology and lie about his past and credentials. He's as worthless as tits on a boar and being an ass online is the only light in his lonely little room of a world he occupies.
ABER

Lawton, OK

#705 Aug 31, 2012
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
He's really not even a puppet, as he doesn't know enough about the topic to give a rational defense of it. All he can do is insult people who disagree with his inconsistent ideology and lie about his past and credentials. He's as worthless as tits on a boar and being an ass online is the only light in his lonely little room of a world he occupies.
Well said!
ABER

Lawton, OK

#706 Aug 31, 2012
Smart meter are being forced on an unwill and population in spite of Smart meters being a class 2b carcinogen.
It turns out that “Smart” Meters are a fire risk, on top of everything else.
Smart meters have led to probably thousands of fires and electrical problems in the US, Canada, and Australia. People have lost their homes, and some may have lost their lives, because regulatory agencies have ignored growing evidence that there is a substantial fire risk from the new meters.
In British Columbia, a rash of recent smart meter fires including a home that suffered two successive smart meter fires has led to renewed calls for a moratorium.
The analog meter is by far the best meter.
WarForOil

Keller, TX

#707 Aug 31, 2012
ABER wrote:
Who in their right mind would allow a cancer-causing spy box in their home, blasting them with non-ionising radiation 24 hours a day, handing over intelligence about their lifestyles to 24 hours a day, which serves to do nothing more than feed the insatiable corporate appetite for monetising every single aspect of our existence?
Mention this to your priest.
He'll understand and help you.
They are out to get you. Beware.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#708 Aug 31, 2012
ABER wrote:
Smart meter are being forced on an unwill and population in spite of Smart meters being a class 2b carcinogen.
It turns out that “Smart” Meters are a fire risk, on top of everything else.
Smart meters have led to probably thousands of fires and electrical problems in the US, Canada, and Australia. People have lost their homes, and some may have lost their lives, because regulatory agencies have ignored growing evidence that there is a substantial fire risk from the new meters.
In British Columbia, a rash of recent smart meter fires including a home that suffered two successive smart meter fires has led to renewed calls for a moratorium.
The analog meter is by far the best meter.
You have proof positive that the meter caught fire by itself and was not caused by improper installation of the meter socket. Improper torquing and allowing a loose connection under load will cause a fire. Over torquing to the point of stripping threads will cause a fire.'Ringing" the conductor with a knife and cutting the outside band of wires instead of using a proper stripping tool will cause a heat point,cold flow,and potential fire. Lack of antioxide coumpound. It's supposed to be there but many inspectors let it slide. Now ,how 'bout that smoking gun report about meters catching on fire ALL by themselves.
WarForOil

Keller, TX

#709 Sep 1, 2012
ABER wrote:
Smart meters have led to probably thousands of fires and electrical problems in the US, Canada, and Australia. People have lost their homes, and some may have lost their lives,

In British Columbia, a rash of recent smart meter fires including a home that suffered two successive smart meter fires has led to renewed calls for a moratorium.
Don't buy your newpaper at the grocery store checkout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crews Battle Fire At Old Oklahoma City Jail In ... 3 min Jorge the Illegal 2
News Officials: Two construction workers fall from 3... 13 min Okie 4
Clayton Homes 4 hr Be smart 1
Clayton Homes El Reno 4 hr I know 5
News Oklahoma County GOP says Facebook, website poss... 5 hr leftymcgee 2
Anyone on Federal Probation? 10 hr Jorge the Illegal 9
News GOP candidates blame morals, mental illness for... 11 hr LiberalsAreBullies 4

El Reno Jobs

Personal Finance

El Reno Mortgages