OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34776 Dec 14, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You can take your disaster relief theory and stuff it! The state may claim disaster relief and others may do the same but personally we have not nor has any of my family members. Just because a governor ask for disaster relief for the state she is not asking for me! Many occasions I feel people asking for should not be getting it. It ticks me off that so many people do not take measures to protect themselves and their property and my tax money goes to pay for their neglect.
You got me! I misread what you wrote about "thinnest skinned" thing! Hope this makes your ego happy!.
Yeah most states do ask for disaster relief. But I'm unaware of any that ask as often then turn right around and blast Obama for spending. I mean my God 34 times in two years? What the hell is the matter with you people? You have a rainy day fund of almost a billion dollars. Why don't you back up that "self sufficient" claim and actually take care of yourselves instead of being a parasite on the nation and then whine about others "on welfare". That's the height of hypocrisy.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34777 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah most states do ask for disaster relief. But I'm unaware of any that ask as often then turn right around and blast Obama for spending. I mean my God 34 times in two years? What the hell is the matter with you people? You have a rainy day fund of almost a billion dollars. Why don't you back up that "self sufficient" claim and actually take care of yourselves instead of being a parasite on the nation and then whine about others "on welfare". That's the height of hypocrisy.
_______One does not simply
prevent the governor from stealing.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34778 Dec 14, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
_______One does not simply
prevent the governor from stealing.
No they don't. You are correct and you are no more responsible for the state of Oklahoma anymore than I am for California. That's not my point. My point is those who deny that the reality exists that Oklahoma is one of the poorest states in the nation and has been since statehood. That they would not survive even at the level that the state does without money from other states like California. It's the frigging hypocrisy that pisses me off. To constantly be complaining about others getting a "free ride" when that damn entire state is on a free ride. Fallin won't even meet Obama when he comes to the state and she cries the blues about what the fiscal cliff will do to Oklahoma and she begs CONSTANTLY and then just cannot keep her god damn mouth shut on the national stage about how opposed she is to spending. Opposed to spending on anything but Oklahoma.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34779 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. You are correct and you are no more responsible for the state of Oklahoma anymore than I am for California. That's not my point. My point is those who deny that the reality exists that Oklahoma is one of the poorest states in the nation and has been since statehood. That they would not survive even at the level that the state does without money from other states like California. It's the frigging hypocrisy that pisses me off. To constantly be complaining about others getting a "free ride" when that damn entire state is on a free ride. Fallin won't even meet Obama when he comes to the state and she cries the blues about what the fiscal cliff will do to Oklahoma and she begs CONSTANTLY and then just cannot keep her god damn mouth shut on the national stage about how opposed she is to spending. Opposed to spending on anything but Oklahoma.
To be fair, Oklahoma's cumulative income is pretty good. There's a rather large technology industry here.
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#34780 Dec 14, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be the first to admit that I make spelling mistakes, and I make grammar mistakes also, especially if I decide to go back and re-arrange my sentences and say something differently. Also, I think anyone who will pick on those little mistakes in a sentence when the person otherwise is doing a pretty good job is someone who just has a problem. I didn't study language, my strengths and interests were science/math/statistics, and that is a difference in left and right brain strengths and weaknesses which we all have and deal with everyday.
But your posts are to me so bad at times they are not even comprehensible. I often skip over them because I have no idea what you are saying. When it's that bad.. then you should try to remedy that I think. Otherwise, no you will not be taken seriously.
Why don't you stay over there in the Never lands and mind your own bussiness . Stupid bit##

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34781 Dec 14, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, Oklahoma's cumulative income is pretty good. There's a rather large technology industry here.
that may be. But it doesn't change that Oklahoma gets 1.34 for every dollar paid in from the federal govt. That's welfare. And you're doing a backdoor defense for Tamara who is the one who NEVER stops WHINING about people on welfare get everything and she don't like it. Well a lot of us don't like it and support workfare over welfare. But a lot of us aren't getting back 1.34 for every dollar paid in. That fact is that 30 states are parasite states and should pull their own weight before whining about others.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34782 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be. But it doesn't change that Oklahoma gets 1.34 for every dollar paid in from the federal govt. That's welfare. And you're doing a backdoor defense for Tamara who is the one who NEVER stops WHINING about people on welfare get everything and she don't like it. Well a lot of us don't like it and support workfare over welfare. But a lot of us aren't getting back 1.34 for every dollar paid in. That fact is that 30 states are parasite states and should pull their own weight before whining about others.
I'm legitimately curious...do you have any sources for that, by chance?
WMCOL

Norman, OK

#34783 Dec 14, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm legitimately curious...do you have any sources for that, by chance?
==========
>>>The Post said the state "gets back $1.35 for every dollar its residents and businesses pay in federal taxes," citing Tax Foundation figures. "That's the 15th most generous return among the 50 states."<<<

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.asp...

http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.asp...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34784 Dec 14, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm legitimately curious...do you have any sources for that, by chance?
See how that works people? I set them up and WMCOL knocks them down. I didn't remember correctly apparently. I was a penny too low. But when WMCOL says it he has sources. The guy is unflappable.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34785 Dec 14, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>The Post said the state "gets back $1.35 for every dollar its residents and businesses pay in federal taxes," citing Tax Foundation figures. "That's the 15th most generous return among the 50 states."<<<
Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.asp...
http://www.tulsaworld.com/opinion/article.asp...
Damn, these journalists are brutal. Still, thanks for the input.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#34786 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
See how that works people? I set them up and WMCOL knocks them down. I didn't remember correctly apparently. I was a penny too low. But when WMCOL says it he has sources. The guy is unflappable.
Don't make an example out of me. We disagree on most points XD.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34787 Dec 14, 2012
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make an example out of me. We disagree on most points XD.
Doesn't matter. I'm the distraction. WMCOL is the brains of this operation. And he gave you what you wanted. Oklahoma, along with virtually all the Bible Belt for all their bullshit babble about self reliance and anti govt nonsense, is a parasite state. Case closed. NEXT?????
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#34788 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. I'm the distraction. WMCOL is the brains of this operation. And he gave you what you wanted. Oklahoma, along with virtually all the Bible Belt for all their bullshit babble about self reliance and anti govt nonsense, is a parasite state. Case closed. NEXT?????
When stores run out of food and the stations out of gas then we'll see who the real parisites are.
If you think this can't happen your a foolish person.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34789 Dec 14, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>When stores run out of food and the stations out of gas then we'll see who the real parisites are.
If you think this can't happen your a foolish person.
Are you on crack?
Elohimsokie

Ringold, OK

#34790 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on crack?
Do you realy think things will remain as they are? You run down people for wanting to be self reliant. You are clueless about future events.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34791 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text> Just trying to speak your language. Sometimes I get lost but then I get lost trying to speak with Chimps and they're more intelligent than Hicks. Know whut I mean vernette?
Your riddles most of the time are nonsense, Vern!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34792 Dec 14, 2012
OkieAbroad wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Tamara, we can look back at the rate in which everything on the market has continued to rise in price with an exponential factor of inflation and with that we can make a pretty good guess at what the future holds for their marketing price in for example.. 4 years from now.
My husband went in for his annual cancer checkup and blood work today. The oncologist got to talking about how things will be changing for cancer patients amd their follow up testing to see how they are doing. He said the changes will not benefit these patients and will in the long run be more harmful to many. The people wonder why I have concerns and questions about Obamacare. If testing and treatment will be changing for cancer patients makes me wonder how treatments and testing will be done for people with long term and life time illnesses. That is why I have concerns about the quality of care people will be getting!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34793 Dec 14, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realy think things will remain as they are? You run down people for wanting to be self reliant. You are clueless about future events.
I run down people who CLAIM to be self reliant but are in fact leeches and parasites on society. Like the state of Oklahoma.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34794 Dec 14, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Your riddles most of the time are nonsense, Vern!
If what I say ever starts making sense to you either I've lost my mind or you've found a mind. Know whut I mean Vernette?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#34795 Dec 14, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If what I say ever starts making sense to you either I've lost my mind or you've found a mind. Know whut I mean Vernette?
And I thought it was visa versa when ever what I say starts to you but I know that will never happen because your arrogance will never let you find a mind, Vern!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma governor's budget bill veto could brin... 2 hr itwontwork 1
News Former Oklahoma state senator has agreed to ple... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Oklahoma teacher accused of having sex with und... 12 hr alx1923 2
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 4
The Un Honorable Judge Donald L. Easter And Bar... (Jul '11) Fri WarForOil 17
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Thu WarForOil 141
Looks like Hollywood is filled with a bunch of ... Thu They cannot kill ... 15

El Reno Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Reno Mortgages