Cops taser 86-year-old disabled woman...

Cops taser 86-year-old disabled woman in her bed: lawsuit

There are 2 comments on the Raw Story story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Cops taser 86-year-old disabled woman in her bed: lawsuit. In it, Raw Story reports that:

When Lonnie Tinsley of El Reno, Oklahoma, called 911 to ask for medical assistance for his disabled, bed-ridden grandmother, he couldn't have dreamed it would end with police tasering the 86-year-old woman twice, stepping on her oxygen hose until she couldn't breathe, and sending her to a psychiatric hospital for six days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raw Story.

JohnK

Vancouver, WA

#1 Jun 25, 2010
It's almost impossible to believe a city would employ cops this poorly trained or with the type of personality disorder which would lead to an event as horrific as this.

“Riff-Raff Radar”

Since: Dec 10

Floaters Sometime Sink

#2 Dec 18, 2010
That's El Reno...their cops have been a joke since I went to high school there and believe me, that was a long time ago.

El Reno was once a wide-open, relatively lawless town with pay-off pinball machines all over town. Slot machines and crap tables at the American Legion, Elks and VFW...as well as the Canadian Club by Wheatland in the corner of Canadian County.

City cops and county cops all on the take while enforcing the law unequally everywhere. A rich and corrupt tradition but it was also fun......if you weren't on the short end of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Diablo's Salsa Mix 3 hr S eagan 1
News Man found in burning vehicle identified 5 hr jstsyn 3
dose anyone no how brittany clines doing? 14 hr best friend 1
Kendra Kay Conley Weight????? 23 hr Opera Guy 9
just moved back,party scene gone? Sat Matt Metheny 31
Brittany Shae Mixon Sat Hockey Sucks 10
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) Sat R D Murphy 2,382
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Reno Mortgages