Tasering the frogs

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Wilson's Almanac

Yet according the lawsuit that was filed in an Oklahoma federal court, it was not the paramedics or an ambulance that responded.

Read more
Dennis Ray Cowan

El Reno, OK

#1 Dec 11, 2010
Every Cop who was in that room that day is a Coward.And anyone who would take up for a Cop that Tasers a Grandmother is a Coward.
Dennis Ray Cowan

El Reno, OK

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Maybe i shouldnt have called them cops Cowards. I know they have a tough job. The jobs they do everyday dealing with death etc etc etc could drive a sane person insane. But no grandmother should be Tasered. That problem needs to be fixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) 13 hr Senator INBRED IN... 351
News 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma (Jul '13) Fri thetruth 7,547
News Schools implement major change, see improvement... (Sep '14) Jan '15 dirtyjob11 5
News 2013 Tornadoes: Numbers Low, Destruction High (May '14) Jan '15 Nationwide 2
Go like my Facebook page, Barwave Dec '14 Barwave 1
News El Reno family charged in new car conspiracy Dec '14 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB... 1
News Caravan of Corvettes coming to Oklahoma in August (Jul '14) Jul '14 Packing Heat 3
El Reno Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Reno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]