Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 4,766
The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4721 Jan 13, 2013
He couldn't hike anywhere.
Lake Eufaula Resident

Tulsa, OK

#4722 Jan 16, 2013
I think this family was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have traveled thru latimer county alone and I will never travel alone again past McAlester to the Arkansas line. It is a very wooded area and a wrong turn can get you in trouble very fast. If you have ever watched the movie "Deliverance" that is Southeastern Oklahoma. Beautiful Country from a distance....

Since: Nov 12

Pryor, OK

#4723 Jan 22, 2013
Two sets of skeletal remains discovered in Lake Eufaula, along with a cinder block between them and evidence the remains were "cut and stacked."

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4724 Jan 23, 2013
The remains found in Lake Eufaula are not those of the missing Jamison family.
wondering

Bristow, OK

#4725 Feb 1, 2013
does anyone know if the jamisons have any ties to the stidham area?
hey

Bristow, OK

#4726 Feb 2, 2013
on the papers that sherilynn wrote in the paradise lost video if you pause and read them they are talking about stidham and if madison would be better off there. look for yourself!you never know?that is also where darrell franklins body in the well somewhere is rumored to be. i heard he was put there supposedly by a man named corley, i believe. not to get off subject of the jamisons though just sayin. check out that video sometime.
Mel

New York, NY

#4727 Feb 3, 2013
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant, you said they were missing since Sept. 28, 2009.How true is this?
. I totally can say what ur saying is so true my aunt an my mom got a phone call from the dad want them to come out and clean up there house cuz someone reported them to Dhs. As the two arrived at the home a dark feeling came over them they told me that there several big dumpsters in front of the home with writing on them the writing said "Devils Live Here" and instead of going with there gut they proseded to enter the home my aunt say to me the dad was do high and 4 bottles of pills on the table where he was sitting. The 2 said to me tht the house look like it hadn't ever been clean or someone was looking for something. Then as the 2 went up stairs the came to a some bedrooms and I remember this like if was yesterday my aunt said the dad told her not to enter the demon child's (boys)room . She asked why he said that he stated cuz the boy is with HIs dad for his weekend visit. He told her both kids had something wrong with them and they need to seek some help for the children. So when she told me this family Was missing I was in shock. Cuz if this moan could say the boy was a demon child who's to say he didn't do something to these kids and mom went along with it. Cuz she was affairs of her son cuz her husband has her believing this about her kids
cantalily outlaw

Bristow, OK

#4728 Apr 10, 2013
does anyone know anything about the henryetta boy named ruth, who turned up dead mysteriously in Eufaula? maybe theres some sort of drug ring killing off some of these people ive heard talk of drugs in the jameson case and the ruth boy.and there are an aful lot of people in these areas who turn up dead or have disappeared never to be heard from again.
wy u buggn

Bristow, OK

#4729 Apr 15, 2013
who ever put the funny on the posts probably knows what happened to the jamisons. they just sittin back and laughing thinkin they'll no oe will ever know, so keep putting the funny on whoever you are!
just me

Bristow, OK

#4730 Apr 16, 2013
if I had three wishes itd be the answers: to know what happened to the jamisons, who killed the bibles,and who killed that little gal Brittany Philips from Tulsa. aaaaaaa
just me

Bristow, OK

#4731 Apr 18, 2013
sorry if you think thats mean im just frustrated. every scenario has been thought of, i think . actually i wish eveyone was still alive and okay but thats not going to happen, i just wish there was closure is all. that gerl brittanys mom has been evrywhere, even in other states trying restlessly to find her daughters murderer hopefully one day these cases will be solved and these families can have peace of mind and be able to rest at least knowing what happened .its very brave of miss nicki and the rest, the bible family, and brittanys mom workin hard for her beloved daughter,but the thought of them growing old and going through the rest of their lives not knowing is very heartbreaking .some people get sick and pass on never knowing. id hate that for them is all i apologize.imagine not evr knowing what has happened to your son or daughter.
hey

Bristow, OK

#4732 Apr 26, 2013
hey wrote:
on the papers that sherilynn wrote in the paradise lost video if you pause and read them they are talking about stidham and if madison would be better off there. look for yourself!you never know?that is also where darrell franklins body in the well somewhere is rumored to be. i heard he was put there supposedly by a man named corley, i believe. not to get off subject of the jamisons though just sayin. check out that video sometime.
Got the videos mixed up, the papers I saw about Madyson being better off in Stidham were in the oeta video and did I hear Corleys mentioned? there are some in the Stidham, Eufaula and Henryetta area, most are kin, if you can get to their facebook youll see what im talking about. a guy named Corley, not sure of his first name whos neice rolled over on him as a suspect in the Darrell franklin disappearance. even hear from some of her friends hes after her!

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#4733 Apr 26, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text> Got the videos mixed up, the papers I saw about Madyson being better off in Stidham were in the oeta video and did I hear Corleys mentioned? there are some in the Stidham, Eufaula and Henryetta area, most are kin, if you can get to their facebook youll see what im talking about. a guy named Corley, not sure of his first name whos neice rolled over on him as a suspect in the Darrell franklin disappearance. even hear from some of her friends hes after her!
I've read alot about the Corley's. They sound like a rough bunch. I think one of the female Corley's lived near the Jamisons. She's in prison at the moment.

Sheriff Jones and one of his deputies were mixed up with the Corley's (according to a DOJ press release). This was a few years back. The sheriff and deputy are both in prison.

Eufaula sounds like a very corrupt town!
hey

Bristow, OK

#4734 Apr 26, 2013
mr franklins body is supposedly in the stidham area,this Corley dude is from there also,,his niece is from henryetta,this Corley guy and mr franklin were aquaintances of some sort. and im tellin ya watch that oeta video and check it out. it said something about like maybe madyson would be better off in stidham.
I was there

Columbus, OH

#4736 May 24, 2013
Peggy also cleaned the lodge and took out the trash where the FBI was staying. I saw their huge stack of documents. She spent hours taping them back together. They forgot to bring a paper shredder and had to hand-tear them up.
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4737 May 25, 2013
Is there a website or blog that has all this information. I want look into this case, but it is hard to find factually information.
Krieger

Shreveport, LA

#4738 May 25, 2013
Lake Eufaula Resident wrote:
I think this family was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have traveled thru latimer county alone and I will never travel alone again past McAlester to the Arkansas line. It is a very wooded area and a wrong turn can get you in trouble very fast. If you have ever watched the movie "Deliverance" that is Southeastern Oklahoma. Beautiful Country from a distance....
Same here. I have had a run in myself with locals while looking at another 40 acre plot in Latimer. People there have no problem blocking the road and trying to interrogate. I got away, but not before the guy tried to ram my vehicle and push it off the road. I could put this down to just some random idiot looking to kill or be killed, but the really scary part is how little county law enforcement cares. For all I know the Jamisons may be buried at that location.

“aka; lar”

#4739 May 27, 2013
Krieger wrote:
Is there a website or blog that has all this information. I want look into this case, but it is hard to find factually information.
Krieger, you can find facts about this case at www.websleuths.com . Any blogs you may find on the internet are "personal opinions."

“aka; lar”

#4740 May 27, 2013
I was there wrote:
Peggy also cleaned the lodge and took out the trash where the FBI was staying. I saw their huge stack of documents. She spent hours taping them back together. They forgot to bring a paper shredder and had to hand-tear them up.
Shame on you!!! Why did you wait so long to post about Peggy and her boyfriend? Is there anything else you can tell us?
sayin it

Bristow, OK

#4741 May 27, 2013
well i know that hot former latimer county sheriff got in trouble and everything but id still like to rip his clothes off and wear his ass for a hat, does anyone know where i can find his sexy pics at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisa Bermudez 21 hr JamaJelli 4
ive got subutexs 23 hr Just Saying 16
Review: Superior Exterior 23 hr janewalters 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Tue glee_nerd13 318
Karen L. Janbaz, Anti-Law Enforcement Race Baiter Tue Packing Heat 36
Safe Room Tue Steven Byrd 1
Okla City Safe Rooms Tornado Shelters Tue Steven Byrd 1
El Reno Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web