World's Largest Onion Burger Cooked In El Reno

Folks fired up the grill Saturday at the 21st Annual Burger Day Festival in El Reno. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kristie

Tulsa, OK

#23 May 4, 2009
check this out photos www.elrenoburgerday.com
Okieatheart

El Reno, OK

#24 Aug 22, 2012
kristie wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like obesity originated in el reno. i would like to see a photo of the crowd at large because i am sure most of the participants are obese. how sad why cant we have the largest salad ever made. it would be better.
I actually lived in El Reno and even though they are known for onion burgers the majority of the people there are regular weight. Don't talk down to a town you've never been to especially El Reno the people may look sweet but you won't get out alive if you piss them off.
reno isnt obese STFU

El Reno, OK

#25 Aug 22, 2012
It's hard to explain what they cook it on but it's kinda like a big waffle maker but flat, and they both work the same way. Look it up on youtube if you really want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 min LOL 76,205
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gail 2,725
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 8 hr marieanabelleee 162
Oklahoma City's Midtown makes the grade 13 hr Oklahoma 1
Members Of OKC Mosque Speak Out Against Alton N... Tue George 4
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
bill w ward pd. Mon truth will out 2
El Reno Dating
Find my Match

El Reno Jobs

El Reno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Reno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Reno

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]