NSA out of control ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Def

Bremen, Germany

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Because of the recent incidents here in Europe the question has been raised: Is the NSA out of control ?
What about you folks think on it?
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2013
In protest of the National Security Agency’s surveillance program, thousands of people are expected to march on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. The rally is being put together by a coalition of diverse groups that have come together under the umbrella organization Stop Watching Us. Their goal: end government spying. The NSA is one of the biggest surveillance and eavesdropping agencies in the U.S. and was whistleblower Edward Snowden’s workplace before he decided to leak some of the agency’s top-secret documents to the press in June.

Krauthammer is in favor of it and so am I. If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me. The man is in a wheelchair for crying out loud.
Wet_Neck

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Def wrote:
Because of the recent incidents here in Europe the question has been raised: Is the NSA out of control ?
What about you folks think on it?
We think your momma is out of control.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Angela was a little upset that even she was spyed out, but she is professional enough to keep the thing low. But in my opinion the U.S. is going to loose its reputation in the world and will never be trusted agian.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Def wrote:
Angela was a little upset that even she was spyed out, but she is professional enough to keep the thing low. But in my opinion the U.S. is going to loose its reputation in the world and will never be trusted agian.
That's a hot one. We saw some photos over here of her in a bathing suit. She's all woman. Plus Dortmund won today over Schalke so it's all good.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Wet_Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
We think your momma is out of control.
I like to be funny,too. But this is a serious issue und I suggest you to think about it.
Def

Bremen, Germany

#7 Oct 26, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a hot one. We saw some photos over here of her in a bathing suit. She's all woman. Plus Dortmund won today over Schalke so it's all good.
Well, that Dortmund won over Schalke doesn´t surprise me
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Mean while Vladmir Putin is laughing his balls off and showing the rest of the world what the NSA has been up to.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that Dortmund won over Schalke doesn´t surprise me
You're damn straight! Klopp should be the next Chancellor. Lewandowski can kiss off if he wants to go to Bavaria so much. Hummels and Subotic are like gos over here. They many the middle on defense and keep out the big boys, even Arsenal last week.
paul j strelzin

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 26, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn straight! Klopp should be the next Chancellor. Lewandowski can kiss off if he wants to go to Bavaria so much. Hummels and Subotic are like gos over here. They many the middle on defense and keep out the big boys, even Arsenal last week.
Use spell check you flaming old sac of dog gay chit.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 26, 2013
paul j strelzin wrote:
<quoted text> Use spell check you flaming old sac of dog gay chit.
Not one typo, you bean eating piece of dirt. Weder Bremen crapped out. 3-0 in full time. They are for crap, like you. Get with it, will ya?
anita blair

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 26, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one typo, you bean eating piece of dirt. Weder Bremen crapped out. 3-0 in full time. They are for crap, like you. Get with it, will ya?
Why do you gays alays have trouble typing?
POs

Netherlands

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Def wrote:
This is exactly why all the EU thumb their nose at Odummer at the G-20 Summit in Russia. When Odummer was begging for help against Syria.

By the way, what ever happened to Syria? Did they disappear from the World? The last I heard. it was the end of the line. I guess they are all ok now ?
MKULTRA

Moorestown, NJ

#14 Oct 26, 2013
The NSA , FBI and evil fusion center rumor mills take orders from Moosad ............when lying lawyer OBAMA taps phones and E-MAIL , he gives it all to his AIPAC masters and the Wolf Blitzer zio-media and the jonathan pollard clones of WINEP.
DEF

Germany

#16 Oct 27, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
So I gonna ask you what makes our mommy suspicious to be a terrorist?
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#18 Oct 28, 2013
DEF wrote:
<quoted text>
So I gonna ask you what makes our mommy suspicious to be a terrorist?
In the swimsuit photos, she looked like she was hiding something. I know she's really stacked, but no one is that buxom. And her buns were really big too, like she might be smuggling something in her backdoor. The swimsuit can only conceal so much and she was definitely packing something in there.
DEF

Germany

#19 Oct 28, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
In the swimsuit photos, she looked like she was hiding something. I know she's really stacked, but no one is that buxom. And her buns were really big too, like she might be smuggling something in her backdoor. The swimsuit can only conceal so much and she was definitely packing something in there.
Do you know that she is actually a physicist and grew up in Eastern Germany. Well she was a little bit a commie but not really, maybe thats makes her suspicious.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 28, 2013
DEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that she is actually a physicist and grew up in Eastern Germany. Well she was a little bit a commie but not really, maybe thats makes her suspicious.
If she's from the East, she may have been given steroids. That explains the hair all over her back, butt and boobs. Also, she favors Bayern Munuch, especially Schweinsteiger, which is dirty pool to us Americans. I think we should continue to monitor her, tap her phone and maybe even surveil her bedroom to see if she has a paramour.
DEF

Germany

#21 Oct 28, 2013
Oh man, I guess you`ve a big problem. It seems you´re oversexed. I would recomend you to see your doctor as soon as possible.In my opinion the only way to get rid of it is to cut off your balls.
Good luck man!
Puppetmaster

Oceanside, CA

#22 Oct 28, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she have an adams apple the size of a basketball and a husky voice? Was she angry, vile, less that four feet tall, obese, old and have big teeth? Did she mention something about stealing monikers to bait people?

Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blm 6 hr Greasy Farts Food 3
The World To End 9/23/2017? 6 hr Farts Save Lives 3
News Looming DACA renewal deadline creates confusion,a 6 hr Fart line 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Fart world 24,522
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake 8 hr Funeral fart 7
Why does these farts smell? Fri Farts are savory 20
The White Fart House Fri Farts are ready 45

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages