Eight people predicting a Mitt Romney...

Eight people predicting a Mitt Romney victory

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 5, 2012
But you should still go out to the polls anyway because Cruz needs your vote and we need to get these propositions passed as well so that El Paso can continue to progress into a top flight town.
taco bell

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Ted Bell wrote:
But you should still go out to the polls anyway because Cruz needs your vote and we need to get these propositions passed as well so that El Paso can continue to progress into a top flight town.
AREU4REAL? callate vieja pendeja.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2012
taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>AREU4REAL? callate vieja pendeja.
I am not Russell and I'm not a gizzard either. That dude would vote for a ticket of Ice T and Ice Cube if they would protect his social security.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Ted Bell wrote:
...El Paso can continue to progress into a top flight town.
El Paso is 90% beaner, these are people that throw used toilet paper on bathroom floors for Christ Sake!!!

Mark my words Estadio De La Vega will become dilapidated with in 10 years ready for demolition or maybe they can move Casa Mayapan there and have the tax payers pay for the up keep once current city council and their extended families have all moved to Santa Terresa New Mexico.
Bobby Dooley

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
JesusChristCentralDave wrote:
<quoted text>
El Paso is 90% beaner, these are people that throw used toilet paper on bathroom floors for Christ Sake!!!
Mark my words Estadio De La Vega will become dilapidated with in 10 years ready for demolition or maybe they can move Casa Mayapan there and have the tax payers pay for the up keep once current city council and their extended families have all moved to Santa Terresa New Mexico.
It's likely that minorities will vote for the incumbent. Many of them still cook in stone ovens and live in houses of adobe so you can't blame them for that. When I told my friend this she replied, "Are you for real?" and I replied, "Damn straight."
Mr Williams

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Bobby Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
It's likely that minorities will vote for the incumbent. Many of them still cook in stone ovens and live in houses of adobe so you can't blame them for that. When I told my friend this she replied, "Are you for real?" and I replied, "Damn straight."
Your friend, is the pendeja an east coast elitest? Doesn't the stupid ass know this is the far west. What's wrong with the outside?
Bobby Dooley

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend, is the pendeja an east coast elitest? Doesn't the stupid ass know this is the far west. What's wrong with the outside?
If you're not inside, you're nowhere. She's not some Wall St. stiff making 500k a year and flying first class. she got where she is the old fashioned way.
Mr Williams

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Well she sounds like a pendeja,does she go with blacks
Bobby Dooley

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Mr Williams wrote:
Well she sounds like a pendeja,does she go with blacks
You may be fully integrated but she hasn't crossed that bridge yet.
Romney Era

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Always some useless comment from the monkey peanut gallery. I wonder if the blacks will riot when the president loses?
liberal77

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Ted Bell wrote:
Voting is a privilege!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min huey goins 23,523
Welcome Stepanie Lopez to El Paso 6 min huey goins 7
Government Grants Hundreds of Criminal Aliens ... 9 min huey goins 5
Throw Up the X Cowboys win Big week 3 12 min huey goins 2
Eagles vs. Steelers 38 min Looking at 2016 2
Will DC Dave Disclose His Medical Records? 12 hr Huey Goins 113
Expel juden from El Paso 14 hr Proper Words Police 10

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages