Review: 1712 Salon & SPA Inc

Review: 1712 Salon & SPA Inc

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Carlos

El Paso, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
Recently I tried to go and get a facial as a new customer I expected to be treated with courtesy and promptness. Well the story was really disappointing first the appointment was made a week in advance, I waited over 35 min to even get treated. I paid $49 dollars for this promotion and decided that it was not real professional to have to wait that long with no apologies for been so late. I was planning to even paid for the full hr but the place looked dirty and old the receptionist was on the phone apparently in a personal call and did not seem to care of the importance of my time and no concern of my needs. A total disregard and disrespect for my time. Also if it is a Spa the music was really inappropriate for a place where you are supposed to get relaxation and leave the stress of everyday behind. As I try to get my point across I told that I would cancel my appointment since the were treating me really unprofessional.(remember you can only have one chance for first impressions) Well, the receptionist told my to call a number Pink Sugar Productions to get my complain across. Well, I call and they told me the manager will call on the following Monday. Well Monday went by and I called on Tuesday they told me that the manager was out and he will call me that day (Tuesday) well he never called then Wednesday went by I received the call at 5 and the person on the other said that they can't refund the money. If you read this review I let you know that the way 1712 Salon & Spa conduct business has a very poor customer services and real unprofessional way to conduct their business they have not visible concern for you or like a Spa environment should be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 3 hr JunkySympathizer 33
Rep. Sam Johnson R.Texas 5 hr Inquisitor 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr butters_ 23,816
News Knoxville police arrest 2 men in stolen car fro... 6 hr butters_ 1
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 9 hr DC Dave Detector 64
Reason #1,255 to stop mestizos from entering In... 9 hr Inquistor Detector 13
News Border officials seize 132 pounds of contraband... 15 hr DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages