So honestly, what is there to do in E...
We The People

El Paso, TX

#24 Mar 24, 2013
Never mind, JWRussell is all pissed off today.
guessing

Albuquerque, NM

#25 Mar 26, 2013
Speak English Renteria wrote:
The imbecile Ramon Renteria continues to write columns in Spanish in the now 2 dollar roll of toilet paper that is the El Paso Times. It garbage like this that leads people to believe this is Mexico
I think he use to be a cholo.
Answer

El Paso, TX

#26 Mar 26, 2013
Well I'am going to paint the back patio and deck if the wind isn't blowing to hard. And watch the paint dry is one of the best thing I can think of before sundays sunrise services.
Elchuco

Sunnyvale, CA

#27 Apr 28, 2013
El Paso sucks nothing to do and will remain that way till the end of time
notstuckinelp

El Paso, TX

#28 Jun 28, 2013
The problem isn't the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. An attitude adjustment might just be what you all need. Give back to the community, volunteer and get to know your neighbors. You attract what you put out. Once you give this city a chance you will see what a great place it is. As a military widow with young kids a little respect please.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#29 Jun 28, 2013
notstuckinelp wrote:
The problem isn't the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. An attitude adjustment might just be what you all need. Give back to the community, volunteer and get to know your neighbors. You attract what you put out. Once you give this city a chance you will see what a great place it is. As a military widow with young kids a little respect please.
Those are warm and wonderful sentiments and I agree with you entirely. I recently gave back to my neighbor and she didn't appreciate it at all but it didn't deter me. So I mooned her again this morning and this time she smiled. I was so proud to have brightened her day and now I'm thinking about taking things a step further. So you are right in everything you say and attitude is important.
FYI

El Paso, TX

#30 Jun 28, 2013
Should have brought a bada/ss amusement park here instead of the soon to be dead ballpark. Does anybody care about Cohen Stadium? That's exactly what is going to happen to this BORING azz ballpark..........Ya I understand it hasn't opened yet but who watches baseball???
I know Jack

United States

#31 Jun 29, 2013
Learn Spanish and then you'll know what that guy is saying to your wife.

After 2 years in El Paso, I'm surprised you are not fluent in Spanish. You will probably never have another opportunity to live where it is so widely spoken. I started with free, group-study classes in Spanish at Fort Bliss decades ago and went on to get a college minor in it. I can't imagine living in El Paso without understanding Spanish.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#32 Jun 29, 2013
go what the illegals cross the fence
BROWN AND PROUD

El Paso, TX

#33 Jul 13, 2013
what is wrong with all you racist people? You all sound very intelligent , so why is there always a "im better than you because im white" mentality in almost all white race. You get offended because people talk to you in Spanish? It's El Paso idiot. People stare at you? Oh that's toooo bad. I was living in Fort Worth close to a "white" area and trust me if looks could kill. Quit complaining about Wal-Mart, quit complaining about a city mostly populated by us hispanics. POOR BABIES...
Everyone get to the topic at hand and stop complaining. We're here and in El Paso YOU are the minority. DEAL WITH IT
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#34 Jul 13, 2013
BROWN AND PROUD wrote:
We're here and in El Paso YOU are the minority. DEAL WITH IT
That's Right! We're Here, We're Queer... and uhhh?...wait a minute that's another thread...sorry I just get excited.
JesusChristCentr alDave

El Paso, TX

#36 Jul 13, 2013
BROWN AND PROUD wrote:
You all sound very intelligent ,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!....you f/uc/king beaners come up with some good ones once in a while!
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#37 Jul 13, 2013
BROWN AND PROUD wrote:
what is wrong with all you racist people? You all sound very intelligent , so why is there always a "im better than you because im white" mentality in almost all white race. You get offended because people talk to you in Spanish? It's El Paso idiot. People stare at you? Oh that's toooo bad. I was living in Fort Worth close to a "white" area and trust me if looks could kill. Quit complaining about Wal-Mart, quit complaining about a city mostly populated by us hispanics. POOR BABIES...
Everyone get to the topic at hand and stop complaining. We're here and in El Paso YOU are the minority. DEAL WITH IT
Are you a Democrat or with the PRI?
BROWN AND PROUD

El Paso, TX

#38 Jul 13, 2013
Oh to go back on this thread's topic on what's there to do in El Paso? Us Brown people enjoy huffing espray and tagging City Parks And school yards.
Mexicano Orgulloso

El Paso, TX

#39 Jul 13, 2013
Im a Democrat, dumbazz.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#42 Jul 14, 2013
Mexicano Orgulloso wrote:
Im a Democrat, dumbazz.
Oh, I already knew that, I was asking BROWN AND PROUD.

But since you replied, Do you know Little Ricky Melendrez and Blanche Darley?
Those 2 really like to party huh?
Bud Lites the Official Beer de Mexico!
Venice

United States

#43 Jul 15, 2013
Your name is an oxymoron, moron. Mexican Democrat fits you, and you can also add such adjectives a "mamon," "maricon," and "jotillo," and you are doing fine. Before you can add "proud," you have to invent something besides refried beans.

No charge for helping your illiterate Mexican ass out.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#44 Jul 16, 2013
Venice wrote:
Your name is an oxymoron, moron. Mexican Democrat fits you, and you can also add such adjectives a "mamon," "maricon," and "jotillo," and you are doing fine. Before you can add "proud," you have to invent something besides refried beans.
No charge for helping your illiterate Mexican ass out.
So you have a problem with illiterate people, why don't you take action and volunteer to teach free ESL classes with Project Amistad to the Reconquistas?
college student

El Paso, TX

#45 Aug 20, 2013
Some people that work here only speak spanish. It's not that they don't want to speak to you in english, it's they cant and they don't want to go through an awkward language barrier situation.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#46 Aug 20, 2013
college student wrote:
Some people that work here only speak spanish. It's not that they don't want to speak to you in english, it's they cant and they don't want to go through an awkward language barrier situation.
We call them ignorant beaners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drivers complain of trash on Borderland highways 33 min L Morales 26
Review: Wild Horse Nightclub The (Jun '13) 3 hr huey goins 48
News Marshalls opening 4th El Paso store in Northeast 3 hr Margaret Gray 5
time to get rid of city manager tommy gonzales 3 hr eyes of texas 8
News Fort Worth officer accused of soliciting prosti... 3 hr gina 4
News U.S. Rep. O'Rourke: Iran nuclear deal is 'best ... 3 hr Bob Bakian 7
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... 3 hr Scott Shook 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages