Unknown woman's body found near Phill...

Unknown woman's body found near Philly tracks

There are 12 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Unknown woman's body found near Philly tracks. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Investigators are trying to identify a woman whose body was found next to a North Philadelphia rail line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

keria

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 22, 2009
tee wrote:
i am a close fried 2 the family,which resides in baltimore,maryland,of the "unidentified woman" that body was found near the rail line and her name is Nichele Betters,whom is still married (but seperated)2 substance abuse therapist Tracy Betters,whom is 95% involved as a suspect in this foul-play.The other 5% would be pointed 2 the man who reported the body to authorities that was not treated as a suspect or a very close girlfriend of ms.Betters by the name of Chanell Jackson(in which Mr.Betters and Ms.Jackson both attended the funeral,which was held in baltimore,md..Besides,the estranged husband did not want 2 attend the services,in which he did,but was very aloof!Guilty actions have been shown between both suspects,but it's ashamed that the husband didn't release her autopsy results 2 her family in baltimore(MOM,1 and only sister,and 5 children) No one has closure,but the 1 year seperated husband,that ofcourse has another girlfriend,and still at the time was trying 2 get back romantically with the deceased,BEFORE HE KILLED HER!
Who Is This??????????
keria

Baltimore, MD

#3 Oct 22, 2009
How Do Yue Know This??????????
tracy u goin to jail

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 23, 2011
I knew them both, and Tracy always appeared to be "normal on the outside" but once you got past the exterior facade you would walk away wondering who needed counseling more...him or his clients.
tracy u goin to jail

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 23, 2011
But when I heard about this and now have read it for myself...all I can say it TRACY YOU GOIN TO JAIL!...She didnt deserve that and you didnt deserve HER!
phopa

Baltimore, MD

#6 May 31, 2011
tracy u goin to jail wrote:
But when I heard about this and now have read it for myself...all I can say it TRACY YOU GOIN TO JAIL!...She didnt deserve that and you didnt deserve HER!
who is this? We need to talk ASAP
tracy u goin to jail

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jul 6, 2011
I dont wanna talk to you Tracy...u goin to JAIL!!!!!
redemption

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Who ever wrote this is going to Hell - I pray that every evil word that comes out your mouth is returned back to you 100 fold. Unless you can prove these allegations you should keep your mouth shut. It is true what they say that misery loves company!!!
Are You the

Lafayette Hill, PA

#9 Feb 4, 2012
[exodus 21: 28-32]
Are You the

Lafayette Hill, PA

#10 Feb 4, 2012
EXODUS 21:28-32
Tracey

Washington, DC

#11 Aug 7, 2015
This Shit needs to be taken down...this is so much bullshit...investigate her death...
Tracey

Washington, DC

#12 Aug 7, 2015
Everything that was written in this article is untrue. Nothing happened as it is written, I just don't know what to say. Wow.
L Morales

London, UK

#13 Aug 10, 2015
Tracey wrote:
Everything that was written in this article is untrue. Nothing happened as it is written, I just don't know what to say. Wow.
You could start by saying Sorry
The Judge may take that into account

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Marketplace 1 hr American Farts 28
El Paso Fart Fiesta (Oct '17) 1 hr American Farts 52
Ding Dong The Witch Bush is Dead 1 hr American Farts 8
Chinese Farts 3 hr Long Farts 10
The Wet Fart Debate 3 hr Long Farts 40
News Woman featured on most wanted arrested 3 hr Long Farts 2
Ever been caught fart sniffing? 12 hr Fart Laminate 32

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages