Alleged Northeast El Paso drug deal r...

Alleged Northeast El Paso drug deal results in two shootings

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 24, 2014, titled Alleged Northeast El Paso drug deal results in two shootings. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Police said a 20-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy were shot "during an illegal narcotics transaction" at about 8:30 p.m. at Sigma Street and Trojan Street, police said in a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Thank you Beto

La Luz, NM

#1 Mar 24, 2014
More safe city entertainment will make national news....

So very cool!
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Thank you Beto wrote:
So very cool!
I guess my only concern is how the fans will receive this latest episode of Duck Dynasty. It could be a roller coaster ride - tears, belly laughs and warm sentiments seemingly abound.
POS

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Is UTEP still in the Dance. Hope they don't embarrass the southwest like the aggies did
Que

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 24, 2014
POS wrote:
Is UTEP still in the Dance. Hope they don't embarrass the southwest like the aggies did
What dance you joto? All you can think about is dancing with jotos. Que lastima for your fat mom.
Defiant1

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Thank you Beto wrote:
So very cool!
Why do you like your cola pica

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ozzy's Landscaping? 1 hr not to small to m... 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Roughed farts 772
first Perry now Paxton 2 hr yippee kiyay mofu 7
News Drivers complain of trash on Borderland highways 3 hr conservative oper... 27
time to get rid of city manager tommy gonzales 4 hr eyes of texas 10
Review: Wild Horse Nightclub The (Jun '13) 7 hr huey goins 48
News Marshalls opening 4th El Paso store in Northeast 8 hr Margaret Gray 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages