Kyo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

All the food was cold not to mention the small selection . I would absolutely not recommend going to the establishment! They were apologetic about it n brought out fresh fish but we were already dissatisfied with the lack of flavor even the cold food had. We will just stick with Giant China Buffet down the street. If anyone disagrees all the same to each its own so yea.
kmz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Kyo wrote:
All the food was cold not to mention the small selection . I would absolutely not recommend going to the establishment! They were apologetic about it n brought out fresh fish but we were already dissatisfied with the lack of flavor even the cold food had. We will just stick with Giant China Buffet down the street. If anyone disagrees all the same to each its own so yea.
fatazzes like you should be eating out of a cattle trough
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Kyo wrote:
I totally agree. I had a terrible dining experience there. The food was lousy, the service was awful and to top it off, it loused up my insides. No sooner had I finished my meal than I was running like a bat out of hell to the crapper. I had terrible diarrhea and gas the whole night. Needless to say, I won't be going back there again.
Jesus Christ Central Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. I had a terrible dining experience there. The food was lousy, the service was awful and to top it off, it loused up my insides. No sooner had I finished my meal than I was running like a bat out of hell to the crapper. I had terrible diarrhea and gas the whole night. Needless to say, I won't be going back there again.
Lori, I am convinced that you are a eunuch.
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I had one hell of a bad time there too. My husband had taken me out for a nice, quiet dinner since we were alone for the evening with out kids gone. The food wasn't too bad, but when I finished my meal my stomach began hurting. I thought maybe I could make it home before I had to go, but it spread quickly through my bowels and I had to go into the bathroom. When I arrived, I was preparing to sit down when I noticed there was no toilet paper or seat protectors and the bowl was filthy. I thought about my options but concluded there was only one thing to do. Since I didn't want for my buns to get dirty and I couldn't make it home, I just half squatted over the john and let out a terrible stream of foul, brown water without touching my cheeks to the porcelain. This didn't work too bad but when I was done, I realized I had to way to wipe. Rather than just pull my pants up and get them all brown, I texted my husband to get the car and pull up to the front door. When he did so, I just ran like sixty through the restaurant into the car, carrying my pants. There were a lot of shocked patrons as I sped through the room butt naked. My husband was pleasantly surprised too because he always likes it when I moon him. So it worked out OK, but I'm not sure if we're welcome back there or not after the incident.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Becky Martinez wrote:
I had one hell of a bad time there too. My husband had taken me out for a nice, quiet dinner since we were alone for the evening with out kids gone. The food wasn't too bad, but when I finished my meal my stomach began hurting. I thought maybe I could make it home before I had to go, but it spread quickly through my bowels and I had to go into the bathroom. When I arrived, I was preparing to sit down when I noticed there was no toilet paper or seat protectors and the bowl was filthy. I thought about my options but concluded there was only one thing to do. Since I didn't want for my buns to get dirty and I couldn't make it home, I just half squatted over the john and let out a terrible stream of foul, brown water without touching my cheeks to the porcelain. This didn't work too bad but when I was done, I realized I had to way to wipe. Rather than just pull my pants up and get them all brown, I texted my husband to get the car and pull up to the front door. When he did so, I just ran like sixty through the restaurant into the car, carrying my pants. There were a lot of shocked patrons as I sped through the room butt naked. My husband was pleasantly surprised too because he always likes it when I moon him. So it worked out OK, but I'm not sure if we're welcome back there or not after the incident.
Does your family and kids know about your nocturnal cross dressing transsexual activities or is that secret still in the closet?
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Does your family and kids know about your nocturnal cross dressing transsexual activities or is that secret still in the closet?
Is this some kind of a joke? If so, I don't take kindly to you making fun of a serious situation. I was humiliated, having to run through the place with my bare buns hanging out. I was traumatized to the point of maybe having PTSD. I'm waiting for Obamacare to kick in so I can go to the doctor and find out.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some kind of a joke? If so, I don't take kindly to you making fun of a serious situation. I was humiliated, having to run through the place with my bare buns hanging out. I was traumatized to the point of maybe having PTSD. I'm waiting for Obamacare to kick in so I can go to the doctor and find out.
Pipe down you tranny and go get your wang cut off so that you can become a real woman.
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>Pipe down you tranny and go get your wang cut off so that you can become a real woman.
I've got your tranny swinging! You need to pipe down, relax your crack and smoke 'em if you got 'em. If you don't got 'em, talk to Rolling Papers about twisting up a big fatty for you. I'm going for enchiladas today so I don't need the stress of you busting my balls. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time so I'm thinking clean thoughts with the hope that they will go to my bowels.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got your tranny swinging! You need to pipe down, relax your crack and smoke 'em if you got 'em. If you don't got 'em, talk to Rolling Papers about twisting up a big fatty for you. I'm going for enchiladas today so I don't need the stress of you busting my balls. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time so I'm thinking clean thoughts with the hope that they will go to my bowels.
You're a dude ya pendeja.
Becky Martinez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>You're a dude ya pendeja.
You're a douche ya pendeja.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a douche ya pendeja.
I concur that you are a man and that you are a "pendeja", get a grip on your personalities you dumbazz.
shoppnmomma1998

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Worst food ever! Will never go again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Border Work 9 min Petro 28
Blake's Lotaburger opens in East El Paso 10 min Rolling Papers 5
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 25 min nina roth 585
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 26 min nina roth 742
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 16,964
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 21,336
KVIA News 2 hr freelance reporter 43
•••

Flash Flood Warning for El Paso County was issued at July 22 at 7:22PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••