Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

male and Female German Shepherd puppies available for sale ,please for more information and pictures contact me using only this email address {brooke.camila@ yah oo.com }
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

brookecamila wrote:
male and Female German Shepherd puppies available for sale ,please for more information and pictures contact me using only this email address {brooke.camila@ yah oo.com }
You have the proper city permits?
Help

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Please stop breeding your puppies. There are too many beautiful dogs available at Animal Control right now, and Animal Rescue League. There's where I got my loveable chi-mix. You have to remember they make a mess, they eat, and its a joyful lifelong commitment. Also, if you can't adopt, please remember to contribute by money or help one that is lost or on the street.

Since: Aug 10

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

probably inbred monstrosities.
Wh is asking

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>You have the proper city permits?
Are you the dog cop?
JOE

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Why dont we all buy the same car,, wear the same clothes ,, save all the wasted ideas??? Maybe we dont want anything else! AMERICA!! If U want a Shepard I want a Shepard,,,
bar b que dogs

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

JOE wrote:
Why dont we all buy the same car,, wear the same clothes ,, save all the wasted ideas??? Maybe we dont want anything else! AMERICA!! If U want a Shepard I want a Shepard,,,
I like my dogs grilled over an open flame. You like dogs so that you can molest them.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Wh is asking wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the dog cop?
You're GD right I am. Breeding within the city limits is a CRIME and we have too many mangy mutts already in this town. Half of them crap all over my lawn at night.
Huskyowner007

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Help wrote:
Please stop breeding your puppies. There are too many beautiful dogs available at Animal Control right now, and Animal Rescue League. There's where I got my loveable chi-mix. You have to remember they make a mess, they eat, and its a joyful lifelong commitment. Also, if you can't adopt, please remember to contribute by money or help one that is lost or on the street.
some people just want a purebred and not a mutt let people get what they want and people should never ever get a husky for it looks trust me know what you are getting into when you get a dog
JohnQ

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

bar b que dogs wrote:
<quoted text>I like my dogs grilled over an open flame. You like dogs so that you can molest them.
lol I live next to some philipinos who I think they eat dogs they always have a different dog every month sometimes several I just hope they dont get aids.
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

JohnQ wrote:
<quoted text> lol I live next to some philipinos who I think they eat dogs they always have a different dog every month sometimes several I just hope they dont get aids.
When food supplies run it will begin with man's best friend, may pigeons and probably even cats!
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're GD right I am. Breeding within the city limits is a CRIME and we have too many mangy mutts already in this town. Half of them crap all over my lawn at night.
You need to take a chill pill. If you have a dog problem, talk to the owners.
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Comment 11, posted by the guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

What wrote:
Comment 11, posted by the guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
Thank you sweetie! He is an evil vile mexican. Would you like my ballsac to try on?
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you sweetie! He is an evil vile mexican. Would you like my ballsac to try on?
Comment 14, posted by the guy too stupid to develop his own moniker. Plus, he's a real pain in my backside.
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Comment 14, posted by the guy too stupid to develop his own moniker. Plus, he's a real pain in my backside.
When was the last time your backside was tapped? Hey What you are truely a bipolar tranny. Who else do you have donw there, puppet and afghna vet and kool arrow just to name a few.
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Comment 16, posted by the guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Comment 17 posted by guy too stupid to develop his own moniker
Employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 adopted strays from Horizon City. People just dump their dogs out there, don't contain their dogs, and don't care about their dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••