AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

George Carlin wrote that years ago and challenged the New York Courts and the Supreme Court and then he went to Video to release his show.

Now I wonder with the world of political correctness and the way the monitors here react to saying and certain words which are now classified as the SEVEN DIRTY WORDS?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

AREU4REAL wrote:
George Carlin wrote that years ago and challenged the New York Courts and the Supreme Court and then he went to Video to release his show.
Now I wonder with the world of political correctness and the way the monitors here react to saying and certain words which are now classified as the SEVEN DIRTY WORDS?
Are you depondent about your life or what? Enough of your BS you dumbarse.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text> Are you depondent about your life or what? Enough of your BS you dumbarse.
You are an asssssss you idiot. I am wondering what new words are forbidden on Television since penis, vagina and ass are allowed.
ResMav

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

AREU4REAL wrote:
You are in serious need of some coitus, so put your power tool away and go treat yourself to a male prostitute.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are an asssssss you idiot. I am wondering what new words are forbidden on Television since penis, vagina and ass are allowed.
That's disgusting. You should be ashamed to post such vile filth in public. You really are a twisted and sick old man.
JCCD

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting. You should be ashamed to post such vile filth in public. You really are a twisted and sick old man.
Come on lady lube up them old labias of your1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Athens locked up for peeing at the Alamo. 1 hr L Morales 9
District 76 runoff 1 hr L Morales 2
Vote Valerie Sanchez for County Clerk 2 hr L Morales 16
Hillary Clinton a Bad Choice 2 hr L Morales 7
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Jeez 16,034
Feeding Frenzy 7 hr Petro 4
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 7 hr Petro 51
•••
•••