Seven Dirty Words
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2012
George Carlin wrote that years ago and challenged the New York Courts and the Supreme Court and then he went to Video to release his show.

Now I wonder with the world of political correctness and the way the monitors here react to saying and certain words which are now classified as the SEVEN DIRTY WORDS?
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
George Carlin wrote that years ago and challenged the New York Courts and the Supreme Court and then he went to Video to release his show.
Now I wonder with the world of political correctness and the way the monitors here react to saying and certain words which are now classified as the SEVEN DIRTY WORDS?
Are you depondent about your life or what? Enough of your BS you dumbarse.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 3, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text> Are you depondent about your life or what? Enough of your BS you dumbarse.
You are an asssssss you idiot. I am wondering what new words are forbidden on Television since penis, vagina and ass are allowed.
ResMav

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
You are in serious need of some coitus, so put your power tool away and go treat yourself to a male prostitute.
Margaret Gray

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>You are an asssssss you idiot. I am wondering what new words are forbidden on Television since penis, vagina and ass are allowed.
That's disgusting. You should be ashamed to post such vile filth in public. You really are a twisted and sick old man.
JCCD

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Margaret Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
That's disgusting. You should be ashamed to post such vile filth in public. You really are a twisted and sick old man.
Come on lady lube up them old labias of your1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Fiesta 3 hr fartsin cali 7
New to El Paso Need FARTS 6 hr Fart Needs 11
Not in our House Go Cowboys 22 hr Fleagle Farts 12
Fenenbock and Cruz 22 hr Vote Farts 2
Beto still excusing Illegals 22 hr Vote Farts 4
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Mon Fart fishing lures 155
News Animal control officer accidentally shot by police Mon Fart Kennel 2

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance