Letters: Power addiction

Letters: Power addiction

There are 26 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 22, 2013, titled Letters: Power addiction. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Our government is addicted to power and secrecy. First it was Obamacare, which they said we had to pass "so you can find out what's in it." Now, the government's latest secret power-grab is a 1,500 page "Gang of Eight" Bill that will affect our jobs, spending, culture, welfare system, education, and national security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parasite creep

Fort Davis, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Rural county citizens

Do not want the city crap.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Parasite creep wrote:
Rural county citizens
Do not want the city crap.
I just love prophecy. Some think it is a hoax but you and I know better. The only difference between the Egyptians and our city government is that the Egyptians didn't allow unions.
Need fence now

Fort Davis, TX

#3 Apr 23, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Let's REALLY talk security,

Like 38th parallel....

Locked tight as a drum,

Mines, snipers,

AND

Most importantly

RESPECTING BORDERS AND LAWS!
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 23, 2013
We need a full closure of the border from San Diego to Brownsville. We need atleast 5,000 more men on the border and inspectors and drones flying 24/7 with the proper fire power to take out the drug smugglers. We need Napolitano and Holder held responsible for any and all mistakes since they have been in office.

If each state want to legalize marijuana then they are also going to have to tax it three times the amount in taxes. It could solve the tax problems for Texas. Instead of nicotine addiction, they can be addicted to marijuana.
Deport Illegals

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Anything less than deportation of an illegal alien is amnesty.
DC Dave

United States

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Deport Illegals wrote:
Anything less than deportation of an illegal alien is amnesty.
Go back to bed you pos retard, russells vibrator is waiting for you.
David Villanueva

United States

#7 Apr 24, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
We need a full closure of the border from San Diego to Brownsville. We need atleast 5,000 more men on the border and inspectors and drones flying 24/7 with the proper fire power to take out the drug smugglers. We need Napolitano and Holder held responsible for any and all mistakes since they have been in office.
If each state want to legalize marijuana then they are also going to have to tax it three times the amount in taxes. It could solve the tax problems for Texas. Instead of nicotine addiction, they can be addicted to marijuana.
We not only need full closure, we also need full disclosure. It's time for the government to come clean about what really happened with the GM bailout and whether or not it was repaid.
DC Dave

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
We not only need full closure, we also need full disclosure. It's time for the government to come clean about what really happened with the GM bailout and whether or not it was repaid.
That's what I told your pos wife before I commenced with full penetration. Sucks to be you
POS

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 24, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I told your pos wife before I commenced with full penetration. Sucks to be you
Coward, always attacking and wishing, with your delusions of being with a woman. Joto, stay out of the closet. You're a catcher not a pitcher. And most of all a Coward. Go ahead and cry with your responce. Aaaahahahahha
DC Dave

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Coward, always attacking and wishing, with your delusions of being with a woman. Joto, stay out of the closet. You're a catcher not a pitcher. And most of all a Coward. Go ahead and cry with your responce. Aaaahahahahha
Just pointing out that you have ALWAYS been in El Paso you retarded delusional fatazz vagrant pendejo.
POS

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 24, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out that you have ALWAYS been in El Paso you retarded delusional fatazz vagrant pendejo.
Petro, I will leave again for the weekend. Then next week out of the country for another month or so. You were too much of a coward to show up and see my Pass Port, because your fatass need to ride around in a scooter, pussyasscoward.
DC Dave

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Petro, I will leave again for the weekend. Then next week out of the country for another month or so. You were too much of a coward to show up and see my Pass Port, because your fatass need to ride around in a scooter, pussyasscoward.
Like a guilty criminal trying to prove his innocence, you are going out of your way to try and fool everyone that your queerazz was actually there. I know and God knows the truth you children chit.
POS

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 24, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Like a guilty criminal trying to prove his innocence, you are going out of your way to try and fool everyone that your queerazz was actually there. I know and God knows the truth you children chit.
If you knew God you wouldn't act the way you do. You had a chance to prove me as a lier. But you cowardlyass didn't show up. Call me all you want, but you know that you didn't show up, Petro/Coward
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#14 Apr 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Petro, I will leave again for the weekend. Then next week out of the country for another month or so. You were too much of a coward to show up and see my Pass Port, because your fatass need to ride around in a scooter, pussyasscoward.
you can run and hide all you want . Cattlemans saturday at 1pm. prove you are a man. hahhahahhahah jajajajajaja man your scared , the challenge is not even an hour old and your already making excuses hahhahahahajjajajajjajjaja The Great DJ Jessy Fresh wins again........
POS

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 24, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
you can run and hide all you want . Cattlemans saturday at 1pm. prove you are a man. hahhahahhahah jajajajajaja man your scared , the challenge is not even an hour old and your already making excuses hahhahahahajjajajajjajjaja The Great BJ Jizzy Fresh sucks again........
If you really think I'm going to pass up a weekend of NASCAR racing to spend with you. If you do, you are much more delusional then I have ever thought. I have said, I will command you to be some where, when I feel like wasting my time to deal with a low life, of the likes of you. Coward, you had your chance yesterday. Your cowardly actions have left you with delusions, that I will follow what you want. Continue crying you coward. You will never show up, you have proven that already.
Conrad Frank

United States

#16 Apr 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>If you really think I'm going to pass up a weekend of NASCAR racing to spend with you. If you do, you are much more delusional then I have ever thought. I have said, I will command you to be some where, when I feel like wasting my time to deal with a low life, of the likes of you. Coward, you had your chance yesterday. Your cowardly actions have left you with delusions, that I will follow what you want. Continue crying you coward. You will never show up, you have proven that already.
Hamlin is still hoping to get clearance for this weekend's race.
POS

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Conrad Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamlin is still hoping to get clearance for this weekend's race.
I thought he was suppose to get clearance today. I'm a Kyle Busch fan, Hamlin is his team mate. I have the 3 wide & Pit passes for Saturday.
Not So Fast

El Paso, TX

#18 Apr 24, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
We need a full closure of the border from San Diego to Brownsville. We need atleast 5,000 more men on the border and inspectors and drones flying 24/7 with the proper fire power to take out the drug smugglers. We need Napolitano and Holder held responsible for any and all mistakes since they have been in office.
If each state want to legalize marijuana then they are also going to have to tax it three times the amount in taxes. It could solve the tax problems for Texas. Instead of nicotine addiction, they can be addicted to marijuana.
Marijuana is not addicting life nicotine is.
Conrad Frank

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I thought he was suppose to get clearance today. I'm a Kyle Busch fan, Hamlin is his team mate. I have the 3 wide & Pit passes for Saturday.
No, he was denied clearance late today. He'll have to try for Talladega next week.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Conrad Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was denied clearance late today. He'll have to try for Talladega next week.
thanks , now he'll make another excuse for not showing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 1 hr New Resident 65
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 6 hr JunkySympathizer 33
Rep. Sam Johnson R.Texas 7 hr Inquisitor 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr butters_ 23,816
News Knoxville police arrest 2 men in stolen car fro... 9 hr butters_ 1
Reason #1,255 to stop mestizos from entering In... 12 hr Inquistor Detector 13
News Border officials seize 132 pounds of contraband... 17 hr DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages