Lawsuit filed in fatal shooting of bodybuilder

Jun 26, 2014 Full story: El Paso Times

A lawsuit was filed Thursday in federal court against the City of El Paso by the family of a bodybuilder who was handcuffed when he was shot and killed by an El Paso police officer during a struggle outside the Downtown jail last year.

Full Story
Master Asker

El Monte, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2014
I hope im on the jury. Maybe he shot himself.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2014
Dummucrat Detector wrote:
Good riddance and thanks to the cops for getting one more scmbg off the streets. This malicious lawsuit against the police, the guardians of civilization and society, should be summarily dismissed in a pretrial hearing. Those that filed it should have to pay all court costs for both parties and they should have to pay a fine equal to 3 times what they are suing for, for malicious prosecution, abuse of ;process, and for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
AND your momma should have to wash her chonies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 23 min Waco 1909 22,544
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr scottishxrite 18,276
Average El Paso Border Patrol agent apprehended... 8 hr NMx 5
Border wait times 10 hr Larry Driscoll 22
Rachel Anna Neff: 'El Grito' has been part of U... 19 hr el grito 4
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 19 hr Gasman 566
Ex-empowerment zone chief Phyllis Rawley arrest... (Jul '09) 19 hr El paso jailhouse... 71
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 16 at 5:13AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search