el piso IS THE CRYBABY CAPITAL OF THE...

el piso IS THE CRYBABY CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE

Posted in the El Paso Forum

WOW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Nov 8, 2012
If your life SUX, TUF SH/IT!!!!!!!!!! Learn how to drive losers!!!!!!!!!!
WOW

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2012
C'mon NOW, all of you CRYBABIES come out to play!!!
AREU5REAL

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
C'mon NOW, all of you CRYBABIES come out to play!!!
Stop your bellyaching you imbecile. No one wants to play your reindeer games.
Que

El Paso, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2012
WOW wrote:
C'mon NOW, all of you CRYBABIES come out to play!!!
Get back to work you bucket of manteca.
WOW

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2012
C'mon LOSERS, the sign on the freeway says all slow in the head people stay to the right! Can't you read or are you just mad because YOUR LIFE SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!
lol

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
WOW wrote:
C'mon LOSERS, the sign on the freeway says all slow in the head people stay to the right! Can't you read or are you just mad because YOUR LIFE SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!
You must have been molested by your daddy.
POS

Shanghai, China

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Get the hell off the left lane if someone is behind you. SLOWER TRAFFIC TO THE RIGHT. Read the signs morons.
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
POS wrote:
Get the hell off the left lane if someone is behind you. SLOWER TRAFFIC TO THE RIGHT. Read the signs morons.
then tell your mom to get off my dong.
POS

Shanghai, China

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd wrote:
<quoted text>
then tell your mom to get off my dong.
How are the breath mints working for your family?
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>How are the breath mints working for your family?
I was laid last weekend. She was a black woman who absolutely melted me with her smile. She had giant bum cakes, ones that required two hands just to feel them. We had a lovely evening in every way.
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>How are the breath mints working for your family?
How's your dads Cotaco working out for him?
Que

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your dads Cotaco working out for him?
Please refer those questions to you mommies wide opened culo.
POS

Shanghai, China

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd wrote:
<quoted text>
I was laid last weekend. She was a black woman who absolutely melted me with her smile. She had giant bum cakes, ones that required two hands just to feel them. We had a lovely evening in every way.
That was Bubba, paying you a conjugal visit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Fiesta (Oct '17) 1 hr Farts of Prince 53
The White Fart House (Jul '17) 1 hr Farts of Prince 104
Send Donald Trump Chocolate Coated FARTS! 1 hr Farts of Prince 13
The Wet Fart Debate 1 hr Farts of Prince 46
El Paso Taco Truck Farts 6 hr Trumpet Fart 25
The Big Fart Debate 2 6 hr Trumpet Fart 41
Someone Explain To Me Please 7 hr American Fart 4

El Paso Jobs

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages