Dunkin Donuts plans 8 more El Paso shops

There are 14 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 8, 2012, titled Dunkin Donuts plans 8 more El Paso shops. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The company signed a multi-unit store development agreement with a newly formed subsidiary of Sizzling Platter, LLC to open the restaurants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Grand Old Party

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Another hang out for the Pigs.
fat mexicants

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Oh great just what we need....another venue for hispanics to get fatter so that they can end up costing us more money 40 years from now with their medicare bills for being too fat and diabetic.

Dittor on the fat pigs as well!
Westside Snob

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 8, 2012
I have a great idea, put one at the Cross Roads and One in the Cincinnati area on Mesa Street.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Gees us Christ isn't there enought fat, gordo, or gordias around here without this type of places. I mean I go to DD and like their coffee and 1 small treat 1 or 2 times a month. How about a lard rendering place to eat at. Where are if any healthy places to eat at in ElPaso or jucie bars? I know they are a little spendy but what about the other 1/100% that try not to eat grease everyday around here?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Last year, my son gives me a $100 gift card for Dunkin Donuts. I commenced going over there ever day and having a coffee and a donut. Soon, I was having one of them breakfast sandwiches they make. I swear I gained 10 pounds spending that card up. By then, I was kinda hooked on donuts and such and gained another 10 pounds on my own money.

I opened my birthday card last week from Son. A $100 gift card for Sonic! Shit, I'm already fat enough! Hate to waste it though. Wouldn't be right.
donut man

Kemp, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
Gees us Christ isn't there enought fat, gordo, or gordias around here without this type of places. I mean I go to DD and like their coffee and 1 small treat 1 or 2 times a month. How about a lard rendering place to eat at. Where are if any healthy places to eat at in ElPaso or jucie bars? I know they are a little spendy but what about the other 1/100% that try not to eat grease everyday around here?
Ive seen your fat wife.
donut man

Kemp, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2012
-Lugnut- wrote:
Last year, my son gives me a $100 gift card for Dunkin Donuts. I commenced going over there ever day and having a coffee and a donut. Soon, I was having one of them breakfast sandwiches they make. I swear I gained 10 pounds spending that card up. By then, I was kinda hooked on donuts and such and gained another 10 pounds on my own money.
I opened my birthday card last week from Son. A $100 gift card for Sonic! Shit, I'm already fat enough! Hate to waste it though. Wouldn't be right.
Hmmm! I wonder who has the fatter azzzz? You or your fat azzzz idiot son?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2012
donut man wrote:
<quoted text>Ive seen your fat wife.
I wouldn't call her fat even though she tips the scales around 112#. One of these days someone is going to find you and commence kicking the chit out of you. The only thing left of you when they do will be a pair of shoes and a pile of cloths. Sick to the topic dumb@$$
dunkin man

El Paso, TX

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't call her fat even though she tips the scales around 112#. One of these days someone is going to find you and commence kicking the chit out of you. The only thing left of you when they do will be a pair of shoes and a pile of cloths. Sick to the topic dumb@$$
Tips the scale at 112lbs? Hmmmm, I wonder? Is that her right assss cheek or her left assss cheek? Please ask her what side of her culo is heavier, or left or her right side!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2012
dunkin man wrote:
<quoted text> Tips the scale at 112lbs? Hmmmm, I wonder? Is that her right assss cheek or her left assss cheek? Please ask her what side of her culo is heavier, or left or her right side!
I wonder why lookin at your past comments all the smart people don't judge your comments very well. Maybe cause your to GD dumb and don't know any better. I do eat a Dunkin Dounut once in awhile there not great but but ok pretty average I would say. Like the Blue berry ones the best

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why lookin at your past comments all the smart people don't judge your comments very well. Maybe cause your to GD dumb and don't know any better. I do eat a Dunkin Dounut once in awhile there not great but but ok pretty average I would say. Like the Blue berry ones the best
Don't pay him no 'tention, Mr D. Can't understand a stupid bastard looking down on a man for eating a donut. Here I done spent 22 yrs in the Corps, fighting for his right to call me an azzz for eating donuts! Can you believe it? These f'ers tends to make my jibs tight. I'd like to cut em loose out North of town. Give em an M-16 and see how long they survive with me stalking them.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 9, 2012
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay him no 'tention, Mr D. Can't understand a stupid bastard looking down on a man for eating a donut. Here I done spent 22 yrs in the Corps, fighting for his right to call me an azzz for eating donuts! Can you believe it? These f'ers tends to make my jibs tight. I'd like to cut em loose out North of town. Give em an M-16 and see how long they survive with me stalking them.
I see that Mr. D judge your post with a big Red Flaming Heart!!! I knew you two were homosexual!!!!!
dunkin

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2012
-Lugnut- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stfu you flaming retard. I did my tour in Desert Storm/Shield so I suggest that you stfu before I put my boondockers up your crusty old asssss!
Jesus Christ Super Sugar

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2012
dunkin wrote:
<quoted text> Oh stfu you flaming retard. I did my tour in Desert Storm/Shield so I suggest that you stfu before I put my boondockers up your crusty old asssss!
Potato Pealer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. O'Rourke Touts a Safe Juarez, U.S. Warns o... 1 hr Fossilfuel 7
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 3 hr jose 22
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 7 hr viva mexico 625
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 7 hr Manny 2,283
Review: Sun City Garage Doors 8 hr S-lopez 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Field of Farts 823
News El Paso police shooting draws Mexican governmen... 14 hr What 13
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]