I have a dream ... revisited

I have a dream ... revisited

Posted in the El Paso Forum

ObamaUrMomma

Bedford, MA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
"I have a dream. A dream where all little boys and girls, black or white can aspire to the presidency. I have a dream. A dream where all Americans are taken care of by the government. I have a dream. A dream where all countries answer to one government. I have a dream. A dream where all world citizens are blessed with government paid healthcare. I have a dream. A dream where all Americans can rely on the government for welfare and happiness. I have a dream. A dream where competition is no longer necessary in order to become a winner. I have a dream. A dream where winners and losers are one in the same. I have a dream. A dream where America is no longer looked upon with hatred in the world. I have a dream."
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Keep dreaming fool. The last person who used similar words was assassinated in Memphis and his follower was shot in Los Angeles after leaving a podium.
DC Dave

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Keep dreaming fool. The last person who used similar words was assassinated in Memphis and his follower was shot in Los Angeles after leaving a podium.
time to spank your monkey you loser, your hand is getting lonely you little bitch, LMFAO at you.

“lol'ing irl”

Since: Mar 13

The Land of Gods & Monsters

#4 Mar 2, 2013
YOUR DREAM SUCKS HUN, GET REAL
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Whom do you mean?
Refried Bean Eater

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I have a dream that the FBI does its job and catch child predator.
ObamaUrMomma

Bedford, MA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
butters_ wrote:
YOUR DREAM SUCKS HUN, GET REAL
You realize that this is written in sarcasm HUN? Who does that dream remind you of? I have a dream. That stupid people will someday be able to read between the lines. I have a dream. That morons will someday be able to see the lies within the lies. And we wonder why America is falling apart??
Maverick77

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Refried Bean Eater wrote:
I have a dream that the FBI does its job and catch child predator.
we all do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 14 min Texxy the Selfie Cat 37
News If a bullet can cross the border into Mexico, s... 2 hr DC Dave 9
News Immigration detainee denied transgender treatment 2 hr Dwport immediately 4
News Wanted for 10 years, fugitive is caught at the ... 3 hr Time for executions 1
News Man gets life in '06 murder (Oct '08) 3 hr Unknown 14
News DHS: Trump Border 'Wall' to Cost $21.6B, Take 3... 4 hr TUNNELS R US 481
News FLASHBACK: Debbie Reynolds Recalls Poor Upbring... 5 hr Karenmama 10

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages