Romney Releases Tax Records

Posted in the El Paso Forum

The Stirrup

Irving, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Realizing that a non-issue is just as effective as a real one for demagogues like Obama who control the 47%+, Governor Romney has released all pertinent tax records.

Now we need to see a similar display of honesty by Barack Obama--he should unseal his college records so that we can his dissertation and his Marxist philosophy. No other presidential candidate has kept his master's thesis a secret.
Wood pile weasel

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
The Stirrup wrote:
Realizing that a non-issue is just as effective as a real one for demagogues like Obama who control the 47%+, Governor Romney has released all pertinent tax records.
Now we need to see a similar display of honesty by Barack Obama--he should unseal his college records so that we can his dissertation and his Marxist philosophy. No other presidential candidate has kept his master's thesis a secret.
Wanna wager,
This fraud got his degree
Via affirmative action?

Typical of a lawyer wHO spent millions of dollars hiding his academic brilliance from America!
Clarity

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Wood pile weasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna wager,
This fraud got his degree
Via affirmative action?
Typical of a lawyer wHO spent millions of dollars hiding his academic brilliance from America!
You are probably right. A few years back our higher learning education system decided that "diversity" should have top priority. In order to implement it, I personally saw instructors bend over backward for foreign students, members of minority groups and others whose identity could not be described as "American" through their ideas, speech pattern, cultural identity, etc. They were pampered like babies in class and praised for nothing. I never could figure out whose idea that was or what purpose it was for. It began about the time Trilateralist Jimmy Carter was president, and that may be a clue.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2012
He released his records which show he paid less than 15% of his income in taxes. That essentially proves Harry Reid correct, because that is such a pittance that he should be ashamed. This news proves that the Occupy movement is correct in their goals and that fat cats are robbing and raping us so they can sail on their yachts, eat caviar and sip champagne. I will never vote for this corrupt tycoon who profits on the backs of hard working folks like me.
Wood pile weasel

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Clarity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right. A few years back our higher learning education system decided that "diversity" should have top priority. In order to implement it, I personally saw instructors bend over backward for foreign students, members of minority groups and others whose identity could not be described as "American" through their ideas, speech pattern, cultural identity, etc. They were pampered like babies in class and praised for nothing. I never could figure out whose idea that was or what purpose it was for. It began about the time Trilateralist Jimmy Carter was president, and that may be a clue.
Wanna bet another thing,
HE DID IT AS A FOREIGN STUDENT!!!!!
Liar exposed

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
He released his records which show he paid less than 15% of his income in taxes. That essentially proves Harry Reid correct, because that is such a pittance that he should be ashamed. This news proves that the Occupy movement is correct in their goals and that fat cats are robbing and raping us so they can sail on their yachts, eat caviar and sip champagne. I will never vote for this corrupt tycoon who profits on the backs of hard working folks like me.
Reid said Romney paid no taxes.

You misquoted or LIED.

I suspect deliberately lied.

YOU are worse than Reid, the liar bastard.

It's the only way democrats have a following, party of baby killing liars.
Another slacker

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
You and obammma have something in common,
Slackers....

Neither having a real job!
Clarity

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Governor Romney is a capital investor. You or anyone else can pay the same rate, if you want to risk your money in enterprises that create jobs and grow the economy. That's the reason they have the lower rate. It's right there on the first page of Form 1040 plus the current tax rate for "capital gains." The lower tax rate is a reward for risking their money to create jobs and grow the economy. It's been there for nearly a century and the benefit is there for everybody that wants to risk money that grows the economy.

Romney submitted returns for the last 20 years. His 2011 return was 140 pages. I doubt that you will ever download and read it. You have your mind made up about everything and don't want to be confused with facts.
Clarity

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
BTW, Russell, you should encourage Petro to keep using your moniker. He makes more sense than
you.
Charity begins at home

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Romney gave nearly three times as much charitable donations than Obammma.

It shows a gentle kind man is a better sensitive leader than the AWOL golfing jerk.
PAID VACATIONS

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
When an American gets a PAID vacation
The IRS counts it as income......

So,
The 30 million dollar obammma vacation.....

Where family also went,

Counts as income on whose head.

The other presidents went to Camp David or properties they already OWNED????
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2012
PAID VACATIONS wrote:
When an American gets a PAID vacation
The IRS counts it as income......
So,
The 30 million dollar obammma vacation.....
Where family also went,
Counts as income on whose head.
The other presidents went to Camp David or properties they already OWNED????
Stop trying to spout off as you come across as a fool. You're barking up the wrong tree with that nonsense. The President paid his taxes at a much higher rate than Romney so case closed.
Romney bites

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Romney looks like Frankenstein and has no plan. His new name should be "no plan" Frankenstein.
Watcha talkin bout Willis

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 22, 2012
47 % of Americans will not vote for Chit-Romney.
Max

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Mitt Romney is the greatest threat to world peace since Adolph Hitler.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Stop trying to spout off as you come across as a fool. You're barking up the wrong tree with that nonsense. The President paid his taxes at a much higher rate than Romney so case closed.
Sorry but obama only paid 20% not that huge difference that you would like everyone to believe. Romney 14+% and obama 20%.
Romney also onated 30% of his income to charity while obeme didn't quite make 20%.
Obama cost the US $2 in debt for each $1 of GDP growth that he produced. Not the huge gain that he boasts about.
You have the deputy moron in chief screaming that Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive. Uh not so sure of that. Bin Laden is dead that is true but GM is not so alive as he would like you to believe. Lts look at GM fr just a minute. The stock when they hit the breaking point, that would be just prior to the bail out, was at around $70. IT is now at between $25 and $35.If GM were as alive as these guys would have us believe the stock should be higher then it was when it was bailed out. Now add to that te te single biggest customer that GM has is the US Government. The Volt is a loser ven with the huge purchase by the DOD. Then you add the other purchaes by the Government and you have the only reason that GM is not completely broke. That wil come as the Government can nt buy all their cars all the time. Then add to hat the fact that the US Government holds over 5,000,000 shares of GM stock and it becomes very easy to see beyond the smoke ad mirrors of this administration.
Now as to that nimrod Reid. Let him present his tax returns for he last 20 years. Romn ey has shown an average effective rate of just over 20% for that period of time. What was Reid's and obama's for that same period?

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 22, 2012
Watcha talkin bout Willis wrote:
47 % of Americans will not vote for Chit-Romney.
That may be true as 47% of Aericans are idiots that contribute zero to the wellbeing of this country and are in fact parasites.

El Paso, TX

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Max wrote:
Mitt Romney is the greatest threat to world peace since Adolph Hitler.
Obama is the geatest threat to tis country that has ever exsited. He has already helped destroy a large part of the world by showing his cowardice.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#19 Sep 22, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but obama only paid 20% not that huge difference that you would like everyone to believe. Romney 14+% and obama 20%.
Romney also onated 30% of his income to charity while obeme didn't quite make 20%.
Obama cost the US $2 in debt for each $1 of GDP growth that he produced. Not the huge gain that he boasts about.
You have the deputy moron in chief screaming that Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive. Uh not so sure of that. Bin Laden is dead that is true but GM is not so alive as he would like you to believe. Lts look at GM fr just a minute. The stock when they hit the breaking point, that would be just prior to the bail out, was at around $70. IT is now at between $25 and $35.If GM were as alive as these guys would have us believe the stock should be higher then it was when it was bailed out. Now add to that te te single biggest customer that GM has is the US Government. The Volt is a loser ven with the huge purchase by the DOD. Then you add the other purchaes by the Government and you have the only reason that GM is not completely broke. That wil come as the Government can nt buy all their cars all the time. Then add to hat the fact that the US Government holds over 5,000,000 shares of GM stock and it becomes very easy to see beyond the smoke ad mirrors of this administration.
Now as to that nimrod Reid. Let him present his tax returns for he last 20 years. Romn ey has shown an average effective rate of just over 20% for that period of time. What was Reid's and obama's for that same period?
If you don't have any cash reserves, you can't pee in the tall weeds with the big dogs. That's why we need to borrow while interest rates are low and invest in education and infrastructure. There's an intersection in East Orange, New Jersey that has been closed all week because of a water main break and traffic is a bear.

El Paso, TX

#20 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
If you don't have any cash reserves, you can't pee in the tall weeds with the big dogs. That's why we need to borrow while interest rates are low and invest in education and infrastructure. There's an intersection in East Orange, New Jersey that has been closed all week because of a water main break and traffic is a bear.
Borrowing at a 2 to 1 loss is dumb. Borrowing $2 for every $1 of return makes no sense.

As to the water main why is it not repaired? Is it because they don't have money? Maybe it is because they don't have the parts, or the unions have pushed the locality to the brink of bankruptcy and prevent real workers from doing the job.

Borrowing oney is something that every country does and every person does but the reckless manor in which this administration has blown our debt to unprecedented leels is unforgivable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastside Regional Park 5 hr JesusChristCentra... 5
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 5 hr bebe koxconono 2,254
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Farter 23,099
i hate el paso (Nov '11) 13 hr POS 255
News El Paso residents to be charged water franchise... 13 hr POS 4
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 16 hr Fitbuddy 621
Good Morning El Paso Wed YQUE 12
El Paso Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]