Have to makeup freinds

Even the Donkeys hate them

All of the above!!!

Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#61 Mar 8, 2013
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not Troll on the Forum, Let this be your final WARNING?
MODERATOR.
Panocho_NM*
Please ban be. I dare you. You remind me of Irene la pestosa from the library.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#62 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that jack@ss is using snatchosucks as well
Calmate jotosexaul.
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63 Mar 8, 2013
kz culo wrote:
<quoted text> Oh please already, your imagination about being aboard is getting older than the wart on your mamas tetas.
Catch a flight to Schipho Airport, Amsterdam, tomorrow. It's only a little over 2k for a r/t. You don't need a visa, just a USA passport. Never mind, you're a wettback, you won't be allowed back into the US, the proper way. I would have bought you dinner.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#64 Mar 8, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Catch a flight to Schipho Airport, Amsterdam, tomorrow. It's only a little over 2k for a r/t. You don't need a visa, just a USA passport. Never mind, you're a wettback, you won't be allowed back into the US, the proper way. I would have bought you dinner.
I'm not your grandmother you salado. I'd meet you halfway there in the Azores just to slap you around, but your queer ass IP is actually pinging here in the States you mamon!
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#65 Mar 8, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not your grandmother you salado. I'd meet you halfway there in the Azores just to slap you around, but your queer ass IP is actually pinging here in the States you mamon!
Sorry Petro, the only thing pinging in the states is, Fat Grubby Trucker on your @ss
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#66 Mar 8, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not your grandmother you salado. I'd meet you halfway there in the Azores just to slap you around, but your queer ass IP is actually pinging here in the States you mamon!
Give me a VPN to your computer. I give you some proof.
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#67 Mar 8, 2013
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> Please ban be. I dare you. You remind me of Irene la pestosa from the library.
HEY! watch your mouth there, Me and Irene use to go a long way and besides, she let me off the hook from a late late library fine from a book I actually end up using for toilet paper.
Easy Now, or I will give you an INFRACTION!
Rich

Panocho_NM*
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#68 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying?
Doesn't your husband get jealous that my balls are always on your mind?
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#69 Mar 8, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't your husband get jealous that my balls are always on your mind?
No Petro is in your culo
DC Dave

United States

#70 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
No Petro is in your culo
My sac is on your mind POS!!
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#71 Mar 8, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>My sac is on your mind POS!!
No Petro, your admittance of being delusional, gives you cravings of men thinking of you sexually. Again, seek help.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#72 Mar 8, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>No Petro, your admittance of being delusional, gives you cravings of men thinking of you sexually. Again, seek help.
And only a true homosexual like you would know that. LOL! You idiot!
POS

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>And only a true homosexual like you would know that. LOL! You idiot!
An intelligent person studies their enemies. An idiot, says and does foolish things. You have been classified as an idiot. Your Welcome.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

#74 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>And only a true homosexual like you would know that. LOL! You idiot!
Only a true homosexual would steal names azzwipe
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#75 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
I concur and agree with your analysis.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#76 Mar 8, 2013
Big Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a true homosexual would steal names azzwipe
Stop crying you homosexual. Don't you have anything better to do than to cry all day? Jeez!
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#77 Mar 8, 2013
Ted Bell wrote:
<quoted text>I concur and agree with your analysis.
Yes they are joined in the culo
Panocho_NM de Rio Rancho

El Paso, TX

#78 Mar 8, 2013
Ted Bell wrote:
<quoted text>I concur and agree with your analysis.
Are you really the Mexican Telephone Company?
Rich

Panocho_NM*
DC Dave

United States

#79 Mar 8, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>No Petro, your admittance of being delusional, gives you cravings of men thinking of you sexually. Again, seek help.
Thanks for admitting that you are in fact big jakes husband and although your attempt to save his honor was weak at best ; I'm sure that big jake will still appreciate your chivalry. Ya pendeja! You may now begin to cry.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#80 Mar 8, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for admitting that you are in fact big jakes husband and although your attempt to save his honor was weak at best ; I'm sure that big jake will still appreciate your chivalry. Ya pendeja! You may now begin to cry.
Stop crying you homosexual. Don't you have anything better to do than to cry all day? Jeez!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If I marry a FGT will you all come to my wedding? 29 min butters_ 8
Thank you 2 hr butter her nalgot... 5
Greek Debt 7 hr huey goins 1
News Texas Supreme Court declines to hear El Paso ci... 8 hr moving on 6
News El Paso County to judges: Marry all couples or ... 10 hr jailhouse lawyer 6
News Demand for Bilingual 911 Services Growing 10 hr POS 9
News El Paso may staff, collect tolls at Tornillo-Gu... 13 hr eyes of texas 2
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages