Is Petro and DC Dave joined by the Culo

Is Petro and DC Dave joined by the Culo

Created by Big Jake on Mar 6, 2013

69 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes they can't keep tiers hands off each other

They both steel names

They both are in love in each others private parts

They cannot get a life

Have to makeup freinds

Even the Donkeys hate them

All of the above!!!

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
snatchos

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
This is hilarious, "Red" got butt hurt again and was forced by DC Dave to create another thread. What a little bitch that Red aka Big Jake is. If she had any self respect she would put herself to sleep.
POS

Netherlands

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Snatchos connected his snatch to their culo
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
snatchos wrote:
This is hilarious, "Red" got butt hurt again and was forced by DC Dave to create another thread. What a little bitch that Red aka Big Jake is. If she had any self respect she would put herself to sleep.
Yep you are also joined by culo
DC Dave

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Wow! Now that homosexual el fregon is also crying. Hispanic men = little mommy boy bitches. Hey red, jake lloyd or whatever name you're using now. Stop the crying already ya fat white unemployed cow. Go find a job, it will do your soul well to get out and work.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Wow! Now that homosexual el fregon is also crying. Hispanic men = little mommy boy bitches. Hey red, jake lloyd or whatever name you're using now. Stop the crying already ya fat white unemployed cow. Go find a job, it will do your soul well to get out and work.
You are the crying Big Money Dc Dave whatever name you're using now.
snatchos

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you are also joined by culo
Stop crying you little bitches. You've beaten again and again, do you get tired of getting beat down and made to cry? You fat lonely cow.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 6, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying you little bitches. You've beaten again and again, do you get tired of getting beat down and made to cry? You fat lonely cow.
Crying you wish you joto
DC Dave

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying you wish you joto
You are such a moron you idiot. You just admitted that although you are not presently crying, that you're still a little bitch and that you've been beaten down again! Grow a brain ya pin head!
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a moron you idiot. You just admitted that although you are not presently crying, that you're still a little bitch and that you've been beaten down again! Grow a brain ya pin head!
Get your face in your boyfriends behind. Why don't you and the "Great Petro" rent a room. Now that is joto love which is very sick. Truly you two are joined by the Great Culo
DC Dave

United States

#10 Mar 6, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your face in your boyfriends behind. Why don't you and the "Great Petro" rent a room. Now that is joto love which is very sick. Truly you two are joined by the Great Culo
Come back to me when you're more composed. Right now you're obviously crying and shaking in anger over my last post.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Come back to me when you're more composed. Right now you're obviously crying and shaking in anger over my last post.
I am composed first you say I am not the great Petro if you think he is great then you are in love. If you want think I am crying go ahead. [email protected]
DC Dave

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am composed first you say I am not the great Petro if you think he is great then you are in love. If you want think I am crying go ahead. [email protected]
Feeling guilty you little crying my little bitch? I never wrote anything about you being petra.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling guilty you little crying my little bitch? I never wrote anything about you being petra.
Go back to your boy toy Petro Mann I am enjoying seeing you cry

Keep it up!!!
Doctor Coocooey

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Curse him all you want but The Great Petro controls your life.

Cry cry all you want But check your closets, check under the bed before you sleep tonight, if you CAN sleep, because he just might come threw the window
and GET YOU and make you a slave to build pyramids in Juarez.
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Doctor Coocooey wrote:
Curse him all you want but The Great Petro controls your life.
Cry cry all you want But check your closets, check under the bed before you sleep tonight, if you CAN sleep, because he just might come threw the window
and GET YOU and make you a slave to build pyramids in Juarez.
Go blow your great boyfriend and everyone cry with laughter
This is just too funny!!!
snatchosucks

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Doctor Coocooey wrote:
Curse him all you want but The Great Petro controls your life.
Cry cry all you want But check your closets, check under the bed before you sleep tonight, if you CAN sleep, because he just might come threw the window
and GET YOU and make you a slave to build pyramids in Juarez.
Doctor Coocooey that is a good name for you
Lawnmowermaster

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2013
This is hilarious. The secret is out. Haaaahaaaa
DC Dave

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2013
snatchosucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your boy toy Petro Mann I am enjoying seeing you cry
Keep it up!!!
You fairy. I really pity you because after all this time, you're still hung up on that joto petra. What a shame.
Lawnmowermaster

United States

#19 Mar 6, 2013
The secret it out of is it they are out? Hilarious!!!
DC Jose Luis

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You fairy. I really pity you because after all this time, you're still hung up on that joto petra. Wme.
they should ban you Petro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police investigating 'near drowning' of toddler 2 hr The Real Republican 17
Men in sandals look like peons 3 hr Public Service An... 15
News Flash flood advisory for Northeast El Paso 6 hr DC Dave 4
News Scabies not a big deal, officials say (Mar '09) 10 hr DC Dave 63
The Illusion of Prosperity Wins the Black Vote 11 hr Bubba Washington 5
Old EP music (Apr '07) 12 hr _49er_Arrrrrr 35
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 12 hr butters_ 5

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages