Looking for Michael Gore

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking for Michael Gore

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Looking for Michael Gore appx age 45 lived off and on in ElPaso for many years . Has Lived in Arlington Texas as well . Appreciate any help in locationg him . Multiple phone numbers come up in an info search and all no longer in service .
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Looking for Michael Gore wrote:
Looking for Michael Gore appx age 45 lived off and on in ElPaso for many years . Has Lived in Arlington Texas as well . Appreciate any help in locationg him . Multiple phone numbers come up in an info search and all no longer in service .
Is he the the one who was recently in the news because he crapped all over the place after running a marathon? I saw the report on-line and he was doing great until just a few yards before the finish line. He suddenly got weak in the knees and began wobbling and teetering before he lost it and started crapping all over himself and the cement. If that's the guy you mean, I think he's still around El Paso.
Juan Garcia Debaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I think he is a lawyer , he was arrested in New Mexico for something
michael gore

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Thank you both for your insight as to Michael Gore , I do not think he is either one of the people you brought up . The guy I am looking for has worked for Walgreens for years and still may work there , again thanks
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 3, 2012
michael gore wrote:
Thank you both for your insight as to Michael Gore , I do not think he is either one of the people you brought up . The guy I am looking for has worked for Walgreens for years and still may work there , again thanks
Was he in the pharmacy by chance? There was a guy named Michael who used to wait on me there but I became outraged when he tried to hit on me. I assured him I am not gay but he persisted, telling me to loosen up the bone and to swing a little.
michael gore

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Your latest description more closely describes him , tho he is pretty harmless .
michael gore

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he in the pharmacy by chance? There was a guy named Michael who used to wait on me there but I became outraged when he tried to hit on me. I assured him I am not gay but he persisted, telling me to loosen up the bone and to swing a little.
You are so gay that even the gays hide from you. The good thing is that you are an old useless fart that one cares about.

Hey looking, ever hear of FB?
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2012
michael gore wrote:
your welcome.,but dont thank me, thank my Mom and Dad for having me.
michael gore

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 3, 2012
michael gore wrote:
<quoted text>You are so gay that even the gays hide from you. The good thing is that you are an old useless fart that one cares about.
Hey looking, ever hear of FB?
I am on facebook and have yet to see any page contributed to or by you .
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
michael gore wrote:
Your latest description more closely describes him , tho he is pretty harmless .
So is this a gay deal? It doesn't bother me at all but if you're looking for a hook-up I think you should be honest before I go in to see if this if the same guy.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 3, 2012
If this is the guy I think he is, everyone should stay away. He's wanted by the law for robbery, armed robbery, conspiracy and for breaking a freaking old lady's neck over a goldang dog.
old dawg

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Louis wrote:
If this is the guy I think he is, everyone should stay away. He's wanted by the law for robbery, armed robbery, conspiracy and for breaking a freaking old lady's neck over a goldang dog.
Sounds like he bent you over once or twice.
STD

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 3, 2012
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this a gay deal? It doesn't bother me at all but if you're looking for a hook-up I think you should be honest before I go in to see if this if the same guy.
maybe he is looking for him to let him know that he infected him with some awful std.
Serious

El Paso, TX

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Looking for Michael Gore wrote:
There is a notice of death for a Michael Jeremiah Gore for 4-9-2008.
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Louis wrote:
I think he killed himself, did he play for the KC Chiefs? He did the honorable thing instead of being locked up not Limpy Arm McCain who did anything to save his ass and lived high on the hog at the Hanio Hilton with the Hookers smoking. N joking.
AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Serious wrote:
<quoted text>There is a notice of death for a Michael Jeremiah Gore for 4-9-2008.
I doubt that is him since the guy being looked for is alive unless you think this is some sort of hoax. People do fake their own deaths for insurance reasons.

Since: Dec 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Not exactly a hook up , he is an old acquaintance that I had lost contact with sometime ago. Earlier I mentioned that he was apps 45 , this was a typo 34 being his age . Again I would like to thank those that are geniunely helpful.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#18 Dec 3, 2012
mike63 wrote:
Not exactly a hook up , he is an old acquaintance that I had lost contact with sometime ago. Earlier I mentioned that he was apps 45 , this was a typo 34 being his age . Again I would like to thank those that are geniunely helpful.
If you are planning to marry him you'll have to find another state. Texas doesn't allow this gay marriage deal.

Since: Dec 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Dec 3, 2012
My intentions are without question good ones, absolutely no where was the idea of marriage brought up Reconnecting with a friend from ones past is legal and accepted in all fifty states . Furthermore I do not believe in gay marriage at the wholesale level.
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2012
mike63 wrote:
My intentions are without question good ones, absolutely no where was the idea of marriage brought up Reconnecting with a friend from ones past is legal and accepted in all fifty states . Furthermore I do not believe in gay marel.
Sounds fishy, maybe your trying to get with his wife. I've some that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 1 hr POS 6
News Man exposing himself to women in East El Paso 1 hr Petro 6
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr farts 23,168
News El Paso contest winner to meet soccer star Neym... 4 hr L Morales 3
El Paso Central Appraisal District (Mar '12) 7 hr CAD hater too 15
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 10 hr Dogeyes 1,707
Federal judges ordered to seize bank accounts f... 10 hr fat cat 12
More from around the web

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]