Man shot in Northeast El Paso

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Police have blocked off a portion of DeBeers and Shenandoah streets, and are looking at a car stopped sideways on Debeers Street that is blocked off by crime scene tape.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Constitutionalis t

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

did he run over a guy on a scooter?
DJ Bass

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sometimes the way you live will determine how you'll die

http://www.kvia.com/news/Teen-dies-in-Northea...
How Does

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

DJ Bass wrote:
Sometimes the way you live will determine how you'll die
http://www.kvia.com/news/Teen-dies-in-Northea...
You mean like live by the sword die by the sword?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

This is an ongoing saga of Northeast Gang warfare. Backing into his driveway and a guy comes up to the car and calmly put several rounds into the driver and walks away. This had to be a hit. He pissed some other gang off royally.
Heavy Load

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

JWRussell USNR wrote:
This is an ongoing saga of Northeast Gang warfare. Backing into his driveway and a guy comes up to the car and calmly put several rounds into the driver and walks away. This had to be a hit. He pissed some other gang off royally.
Most of these kids from the north east don't add up to dog meat which is why this story is as worthless as a popcorn fart to me. We should shut down the devil's food triangle faster than crap through a goose and get busy rebuilding our infrastructure.
DontFuckWithGand pa

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

JWRussell USNR wrote:
Yep JW, this was a hit. We have been getting alot of these young punks hanging around the senior centers around town stealing purses and hub caps. We are thinking about getting the old Grey Panthers back together. Would you be interested in joining? We already have a club house that has six 220 volt charging stations for personal mobility scooters and a few sponsers to pay utilities, Depends and Ensure just to name a few.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Heavy Load wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these kids from the north east don't add up to dog meat which is why this story is as worthless as a popcorn fart to me. We should shut down the devil's food triangle faster than crap through a goose and get busy rebuilding our infrastructure.
When you have something real to contribute STFU. IT is people like you and the KKK and ARYAN NATIONS and the Crips and Bloods who create these problems. We need people who care, not those like you who discriminate wholesale across the board. Take your Heavy Load to the Clint landfill and leave it there.
Heavy Load

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>When you have something real to contribute STFU. IT is people like you and the KKK and ARYAN NATIONS and the Crips and Bloods who create these problems. We need people who care, not those like you who discriminate wholesale across the board. Take your Heavy Load to the Clint landfill and leave it there.
You play the fool so well. You have no idea who I am or what my politics are. I just hate this devils area and the mayhem it causes.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

DontFuckWithGandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep JW, this was a hit. We have been getting alot of these young punks hanging around the senior centers around town stealing purses and hub caps. We are thinking about getting the old Grey Panthers back together. Would you be interested in joining? We already have a club house that has six 220 volt charging stations for personal mobility scooters and a few sponsers to pay utilities, Depends and Ensure just to name a few.
The old Gay Panthers can't do chit!
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Heavy Load wrote:
<quoted text>
even their good kids are shop lifters.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Constitutionalist wrote:
<quoted text>
even their good kids are shop lifters.
Then they grow up to be illiterate pendejas like you! I want my money back from you bitch.
Constitutionalis t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Then they grow up to be illiterate pendejas like you! I want my money back from you bitch.
I told your Mom i never pay child support,take it up with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the El Paso Forum right now

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 11 min POS 50
Feeding Frenzy 1 hr SJM 3
Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens 1 hr BlondeKendra 44
what would you do togo to western playland 2 hr submarine dave 6
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Pale wild wood flower 20,361
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr How far 16,032
Where is my nut sack? 3 hr Central Dave 0
•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••