Suspect in U.S. Consulate killings in...

Suspect in U.S. Consulate killings in Juarez claims he was tortured by Mexican police

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Suspect in U.S. Consulate killings in Juarez claims he was tortured by Mexican police. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mexican federal police stand next to Arturo Gallegos Castrellon, 32, the alleged leader of the Aztecas cross-border drug gang suspected in dozens of killings, as he is shown to the press at the federal police headquarters in Mexico City, Sunday Nov. 28, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Nobody deserves to be tortured.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I can believe his story. I know of simple people that have been beat by the police for doing nothing other then talking back to them.

I knew a Mexican,American woman in West Valley City, Utah that is a legal US citizen through the immigration process that went back to visit family in Mexico. She was a about 45 years of age. A federal policeman pulled them over on false charges of speeding. He had them follow them to the station and park behind it. He then wanted his mordida. She called him a few names and told him how corrupt he was. He picked her up by the neck in front of her husband and 3 children, slammed her against the car, and told her he could take her out to the desert, beat her to death, bury her and no one would even care, or do anything about it. People here in Mexico know about the beatings and torture by the police to get confessions. But they sometimes arrest innocents to solve the case.

If this guy is a bad real bad guy, maybe it was karma. Maybe he had it coming even if he did not kill the people at the consulate. Because the people he hurts usually get no trial or any kind of retribution from these bad people.
Priscilla

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Wet Neck, I totally disagree with you. The Mexican police should tortured him to death after this incident. You must an idiot Obama supporter.
DC Dave

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2013
Priscilla wrote:
Wet Neck, I totally disagree with you. The Mexican police should tortured him to death after this incident. You must an idiot Obama supporter.
You must still be blowing your dad JWRussell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas AG is A TRAMP! 13 min DC Dave 1
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth is might 23,548
Titainum 10star Lock Cowboys Win Big 8 hr DC Daves Momma 7
Johnson/Weld are Heckle & Jeckle 8 hr Huey Goins 17
News Parishioners attend a mass at Catedral de Nuest... 9 hr Proposer Words Po... 16
News El Paso democrats hold debate watch party 10 hr Huey Goins 11
News Police say Fort Bliss soldier hit 4 women in st... (Jun '08) 13 hr Proper Words Police 97

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages