Subway Fraud
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Apparently they are screwing the customers. A footlong come up short and the double meat is lacking. I don't eat there myself but I can see where someone would be hopping mad if they paid for a whole foot of double meat and were shafted in the end.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
Apparently they are screwing the customers. A footlong come up short and the double meat is lacking. I don't eat there myself but I can see where someone would be hopping mad if they paid for a whole foot of double meat and were shafted in the end.
Now Bob ya need to relax Ok. Put yourself in their position. They are trying to help Amercia slim down for starters. Its does have its share of over weight people Correct? Next what would happen if their Sub's were longer than they said? With all the laywers in this country going to sue them for makin them over weight cause they gave gave them more then they advertised? And since you don't eat there whats the beef? And be nice with your answer please.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Be Nice wrote:
<quoted text> Now Bob ya need to relax Ok. Put yourself in their position. They are trying to help Amercia slim down for starters. Its does have its share of over weight people Correct? Next what would happen if their Sub's were longer than they said? With all the laywers in this country going to sue them for makin them over weight cause they gave gave them more then they advertised? And since you don't eat there whats the beef? And be nice with your answer please.
Have you ever heard of fraud in the inducement? The run commercials 24/7 advertising their $5 footlong. If they fail to deliver, that is a crime. Furthermore, I don't eat there but my lady friend does and I would not want to have to deal with her wrath if she went in there, plopped down her money for an extra beefy sandwich and was given the short end of the stick.
Brandy DeMeaning

Cantonment, FL

#4 Jan 18, 2013
You're all a buncha meatballs.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of fraud in the inducement? The run commercials 24/7 advertising their $5 footlong. If they fail to deliver, that is a crime. Furthermore, I don't eat there but my lady friend does and I would not want to have to deal with her wrath if she went in there, plopped down her money for an extra beefy sandwich and was given the short end of the stick.
Bobby my friend yes Subway does advertise 24/7 so far so good right? Next Footlong is a registered trade mark of Subway not saying that it is a foot long. Now as for your lady friend if she wants beef she should go to Wendys. Remember that old gal Clara in the commercials back in the 70's where is the beef that Wendys had? If she doesn't like the short stick of beef go elses where. Just remind her and yourself to Be Nice about it OK?
DC Dave

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
Are you posting about hoagies or prostitutes?
Moe

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Makes me hungry.
Larry

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Me two.
Larry

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Me three.
Katrina

El Paso, TX

#10 Jan 19, 2013
The Subway ads remind me of the average macho male -claims to be bigger than he really is.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Katrina wrote:
The Subway ads remind me of the average macho male -claims to be bigger than he really is.
If you were nice you might be able to go to Burger King and get yourself a Wopper. Only if your nice remember to be nice when asking for your wopper OK
Fat Grubby Trucker

El Paso, TX

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Brown Bag Deli
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Too bad you don't understand that the measurements taken on the subway sandwich foot long was done after the attendant put everything in between the loave halves and began to wrap it in the paper. It may have been 12 inches at the time the attendant picked up the loaf but by the time the process was completed and wrapped the loaf was shorter because it was compressed by the attendant to make sure that the ingredients did not fall out. Think about people.

I know it is hard to think straight on some think and with some of you thinking really physically hurts. Get over it.
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#14 Jan 20, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Too bad you don't understand that the measurements taken on the subway sandwich foot long was done after the attendant put everything in between the loave halves and began to wrap it in the paper. It may have been 12 inches at the time the attendant picked up the loaf but by the time the process was completed and wrapped the loaf was shorter because it was compressed by the attendant to make sure that the ingredients did not fall out. Think about people.
I know it is hard to think straight on some think and with some of you thinking really physically hurts. Get over it.
From now on, I'm going to measure my sandwiches before I pay for them. Since I don't wear pants with pockets, I won't be able to carry a tape measure so I'll have to whip out my own footlong and measure it against the sandwich. What do you think of that idea? Will anyone potentially object?
DC Dave

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
From now on, I'm going to measure my sandwiches before I pay for them. Since I don't wear pants with pockets, I won't be able to carry a tape measure so I'll have to whip out my own footlong and measure it against the sandwich. What do you think of that idea? Will anyone potentially object?
Customers will object when you pull out you four inch pecker. Don't be surprised when they laugh at you. You should go back to blowing 24 hour detectives dad.
Freelance Pyromaniac

Cantonment, FL

#16 Jan 20, 2013
You ought to quit coming off as Mister Know-It-All, bub, because your condescending attitude doesn't cut it with 2 many folks.
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Be courteous or STFU.

The only Navy you were ever in was the backup chorus for some low rent production of "Fleet Week"!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Freelance Pyromaniac wrote:
You ought to quit coming off as Mister Know-It-All, bub, because your condescending attitude doesn't cut it with 2 many folks.<quoted text>Be courteous or STFU.
The only Navy you were ever in was the backup chorus for some low rent production of "Fleet Week"!
That's so beautiful. Bless you.
Lawnmowermaster

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Freelance Pyromaniac wrote:
You ought to quit coming off as Mister Know-It-All, bub, because your condescending attitude doesn't cut it with 2 many folks.<quoted text>Be courteous or STFU.
Don't be baited by the forum idiot. He steals monikers and post nonsense. He no only changes monikers but locations. He also pretends to be Hispanic to bait people into hating. You can easily recognize his style because he is uneducated.
Big Red

El Paso, TX

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be baited by the forum idiot. He steals monikers and post nonsense. He no only changes monikers but locations. He also pretends to be Hispanic to bait people into hating. You can easily recognize his style because he is uneducated.
True the moron thinks everyone is crying
DC Dave

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Big Red wrote:
<quoted text>
True the moron thinks everyone is crying
Yes my puppet. Big red is because you had too much anal penetration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National Tequila Day 9 min huey goins 4
National Cowboy Day 13 min Six Guns 26
Texas AG Ken Paxton 3 hr hector es joto 5
News Disabled vet parking rules cause much confusion (Apr '08) 4 hr squid 277
Help! Does anyone know of a veterinarian or ani... 4 hr Help Me Help Me 3
Estela Casas' son featured on KVIA (Nov '12) Sat SJM 41
The Albatross Around Trump's Neck Sat DC Dave 4

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance