President's Day
AREU5REAL

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Last night there was a beautiful film on TV about a fine President, A Lincoln. If you missed it, it's a must see for anyone who cares about our country and decency. Anyone who refused to watch it is a slacker in my book.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 18, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
Last night there was a beautiful film on TV about a fine President, A Lincoln. If you missed it, it's a must see for anyone who cares about our country and decency. Anyone who refused to watch it is a slacker in my book.
they are being investigated for trying to bribe the socorro city council.
Happy Presidents Mr. President Obama and thanks for killing Osama!!
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Yea? Presidents Day. Boring. The schools should be having a day of for Texas Independence Day instead. They could get a parade downtown where some of the kids dress like the peon mexican army led by Santa ANA (the butcher) and a groups dressed like the defenders of Goliad and the Alamo. See them clash and the peon army decimated down the street by the Texican Army lead by Sam Houston. All they while ther would be a drum and fife corps and a bunch of mariachis.
Lori East Side

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Yea? Presidents Day. Boring. The schools should be having a day of for Texas Independence Day instead. They could get a parade downtown where some of the kids dress like the peon mexican army led by Santa ANA (the butcher) and a groups dressed like the defenders of Goliad and the Alamo. See them clash and the peon army decimated down the street by the Texican Army lead by Sam Houston. All they while ther would be a drum and fife corps and a bunch of mariachis.
What about the movie that was on last night? Did you watch it or are you also a butcher like you accuse others of being?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Vote 4 El Paso's sexiest, hottest, female reporter (Apr '09) 1 min Great white 369
News Dog sniffs out hefty load of drugs at border 1 hr butters_ 11
News Sanctuary cities threatened with loss of federa... 1 hr New Resident 22
News O'Rourke courts locals 1 hr Browns Pharts 2
News El Paso leaders condemn Sessions' remarks about... 1 hr New Resident 64
News Trump officials visit El Paso: Editorial 21 hr True Conservative 8
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun We Pharts 24,309

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages