SJM

El Paso, TX

#23 Apr 15, 2014
Boo Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
What part are you talking about? Are you talking about anal
Hell, I don't know what the hell you call it. I just know that I'm mad about women's buns, I love the whole deal from the butt cheeks to the butt crack to the curve of the butt. So when I find a hot one, I just ask her to bend over and do my business. I stick my rod in wherever it will fit. I', not one to get caught up in terms or whatnot.
BOO FOO

El Paso, TX

#24 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I don't know what the hell you call it. I just know that I'm mad about women's buns, I love the whole deal from the butt cheeks to the butt crack to the curve of the butt. So when I find a hot one, I just ask her to bend over and do my business. I stick my rod in wherever it will fit. I', not one to get caught up in terms or whatnot.
Do you like men's buns too...they are kind of like the same....yes or no? Can you tell the difference betweens a woman and a man if they are turned around....
BOO FOO

El Paso, TX

#25 Apr 15, 2014
Boo Foo wrote:
<quoted text> Hello POS, did you enjoy my dong in your culo last night?
This wanna be "BOO FOO" hijacked my name...I don't say things like culo....But I did ask SJM if he can tell the difference between men buns and women buns
BOO FOO

El Paso, TX

#26 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like long pubic hair, short or waxed on her p######SSy or you don't care since it's her buns you like and go after anyways?
SJM

El Paso, TX

#27 Apr 15, 2014
BOO FOO wrote:
<quoted text>
This wanna be "BOO FOO" hijacked my name...I don't say things like culo....But I did ask SJM if he can tell the difference between men buns and women buns
Stop crying your homoseuxal fireman bitch.
BOO FOO

El Paso, TX

#28 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text> Stop crying your homoseuxal fireman bitch.
I want to talk to the real SJM, he writes intelligently and interesting with honest sexy answers...Go away Petro....you hijacked his name now mine...I want to hear from the real SJM
BOO FOO

El Paso, TX

#29 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like the butt...do you prefer blondes, brunettes, red hair, raven hair, grey, blue, or bald.Long, short, medium...Straight, wavy, curly..Does hairstyle matter?
SJM

El Paso, TX

#30 Apr 15, 2014
BOO FOO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you like the butt...do you prefer blondes, brunettes, red hair, raven hair, grey, blue, or bald.Long, short, medium...Straight, wavy, curly..Does hairstyle matter?
I have a predilection for brunettes actually and I dig the full bush. But I'm a tail gunner at heart and I love to get a crack at her crack, so to speak. I rub my horny dong all over her sweet cheeks before I jam it in. You asked about men's butts and I don't like them because they're too damn hairy. I love smooth buns to look at when I'm pumping away. But in the dark it all feels the same anyway so if I'm in an a group grope, I just reach down and grab whatever I can find and then go to town.
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#31 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a predilection for brunettes actually and I dig the full bush. But I'm a tail gunner at heart and I love to get a crack at her crack, so to speak. I rub my horny dong all over her sweet cheeks before I jam it in. You asked about men's butts and I don't like them because they're too damn hairy. I love smooth buns to look at when I'm pumping away. But in the dark it all feels the same anyway so if I'm in an a group grope, I just reach down and grab whatever I can find and then go to town.
1. Do you go straight for the butt the very first time you are with a woman? Don't most people do missionary style first? Do you? Or you prefer doggy style? Can she be standing straight up when you plow in to her booty?

2. In your mind, do call it making love, f------c---k---i---ng, sex, fun, a good time, anal sex, butt f---c--k---ng, sleeping together, or sleeping with her, a roll in the hay, scoring, intercourse, hiding the salami?

2. I know you love the butt crack, but do you like p---s---s--y or vagina? Do you reallllllly reallly like vagina or do you think it's just ok
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#32 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>

. But in the dark it all feels the same anyway so if I'm in an a group grope, I just reach down and grab whatever I can find and then go to town.
Ok, so you don't like to get caught in terms, but what is a "group grope?" Is that an orgy, or a threesome? Do you like being with a single woman?
POS

Shanghai, China

#33 Apr 15, 2014
Boo Foo wrote:
<quoted text> Hello POS, did you enjoy my dong in your culo last night?
If your delusional dong is long enough to reach Shanghai, I dout if you would be commenting here. Your flamming jotosexualass would be working next to Petro's mutter at the donkey show. The answer to your dreamish question is, no.
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#34 Apr 15, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text> If your delusional dong is long enough to reach Shanghai, I dout if you would be commenting here. Your flamming jotosexualass would be working next to Petro's mutter at the donkey show. The answer to your dreamish question is, no.
How do you know I'm not a woman?
Davey D

Eagle Pass, TX

#35 Apr 16, 2014
Inbreds are on the rise because there has been an increase in mongoloid retarded white children being born. This is sad and someone needs to tell them that having sex within the family is wrong. Every time I see white trailer trash folks I see them having mental disorders and most have mongoloid faces. I want to feel bad about them but they're the real savages for having sex amongst each other.
Jungle People wrote:
in the last five years there's been an increase of dark, round headed, bloated face "mexicans" with big cheeks, wide nose and pig features....Seriously, where did they come from? They are very aggressive and don't leave people alone.wanting to fight and want attention..Are they from Central American or Honduras, El Salvadore...They don't look like the typical peaceful Mexican respectful people that lived here that last decades...Where did these savage jungle people come from?
SJM

El Paso, TX

#36 Apr 16, 2014
BOO FOO wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to talk to the real SJM, he writes intelligently and interesting with honest sexy answers...Go away Petro....you hijacked his name now mine...I want to hear from the real SJM
Thanks for the oral last night!
Refined

El Paso, TX

#37 Apr 16, 2014
Davey D wrote:
Inbreds are on the rise because there has been an increase in mongoloid retarded white children being born. This is sad and someone needs to tell them that having sex within the family is wrong. Every time I see white trailer trash folks I see them having mental disorders and most have mongoloid faces. I want to feel bad about them but they're the real savages for having sex amongst each other. <quoted text>
no they prefer their own women and apparently everyone else does to
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#38 Apr 16, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the oral last night!
Do you like p-----sy, or do you love p----sy, or are just ok with it?
Petro

El Paso, TX

#39 Apr 17, 2014
Boo Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
stop crying my tranny mexicunt. cumm by the truck stop for a 69.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#40 Apr 17, 2014
Boo Foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English you little frijole.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#41 Apr 17, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>stop crying my tranny mexicunt. cumm by the truck stop for a 69.
get of the grubby truckers stick shift you vile littel midget, either that or go back to getting fisted by the puppets daughter
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#42 Apr 17, 2014
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>stop crying my tranny mexicunt. cumm by the truck stop for a 69.
Stop your bellyaching you bipolar tranny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land commissioner race pits former El Paso Mayo... 1 hr cat2009 3
America speaks 6 hr huey goins 13
Blessing planned for headstone of fetus found i... 11 hr huey goins 9
Review: TRI-Star Roofing & Construction 11 hr scammed 1
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 13 hr Herb Sewell 21
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) 14 hr Sheila Sanchez 105
DONT PLAY TEXAS LOTTERY_ITs Rig (Dec '11) 17 hr Smidge53 40
El Paso Dating
Find my Match

El Paso Jobs