Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens

Pig Face Mexicans Harming USA Citizens

Posted in the El Paso Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jungle People

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 14, 2014
in the last five years there's been an increase of dark, round headed, bloated face "mexicans" with big cheeks, wide nose and pig features....Seriously, where did they come from? They are very aggressive and don't leave people alone.wanting to fight and want attention..Are they from Central American or Honduras, El Salvadore...They don't look like the typical peaceful Mexican respectful people that lived here that last decades...Where did these savage jungle people come from?
PeeNutz

Ashburn, VA

#2 Apr 14, 2014
None of these places are Mexico, so not Mexican. Pick up a map.
Jungle People

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2014
PeeNutz wrote:
None of these places are Mexico, so not Mexican. Pick up a map.
NO, but they pretend to be Mexican for whatever reason, but their stench and uncivil, predatory ways along with their hog faces (literally) give them away...They tear up stores, jumped peaceful citizens and have attacked USA citizens because they want to be dominant.and know they are inferior...
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Jungle People wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, but they pretend to be Mexican for whatever reason, but their stench and uncivil, predatory ways along with their hog faces (literally) give them away...They tear up stores, jumped peaceful citizens and have attacked USA citizens because they want to be dominant.and know they are inferior...
Are you talking about the women or the men? Because I've noticed some hot women running around lately - are you saying that have stench and incivility or is it just the men who get under your skin?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Jungle People wrote:
in the last five years there's been an increase of dark, round headed, bloated face "mexicans" with big cheeks, wide nose and pig features....Seriously, where did they come from? They are very aggressive and don't leave people alone.wanting to fight and want attention..Are they from Central American or Honduras, El Salvadore...They don't look like the typical peaceful Mexican respectful people that lived here that last decades...Where did these savage jungle people come from?
If you don't want to see the pig face, get on a diet and stop looking in the mirror. Hide the pictures of your parents. That should make you feel better. It was not your fault you were born a vile, angry, obese, big teeth, moniker stealing, woman hating, malignant midget.
SJM

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 14, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to see the pig face, get on a diet and stop looking in the mirror. Hide the pictures of your parents. That should make you feel better. It was not your fault you were born a vile, angry, obese, big teeth, moniker stealing, woman hating, malignant midget.
I don't mind a pig face on a woman because I'm all about the butt. As long as she has nice butt cheeks and doesn't mind bending over, I don't care about the face. I just tell her to turn around and spread those hot buns and then I go to town.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Jungle People wrote:
in the last five years there's been an increase of dark, round headed, bloated face "mexicans" with big cheeks, wide nose and pig features....Seriously, where did they come from? They are very aggressive and don't leave people alone.wanting to fight and want attention..Are they from Central American or Honduras, El Salvadore...They don't look like the typical peaceful Mexican respectful people that lived here that last decades...Where did these savage jungle people come from?
Hey puppet, did you get dumped by another beaner again? Stop sleeping with the enemy dog breadth and stick to blowing donkeys and mules.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to see the pig face, get on a diet and stop looking in the mirror. Hide the pictures of your parents. That should make you feel better. It was not your fault you were born a vile, angry, obese, big teeth, moniker stealing, woman hating, malignant midget.
It appears that your son tapped your culo again last night.
FYI

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2014
El CRAPO SUXXXXXXXXX, the drivers are the worse, get out of the passing lane already. Too many idiots in this town
What

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2014
FYI wrote:
El CRAPO SUXXXXXXXXX, the drivers are the worse, get out of the passing lane already. Too many idiots in this town
Get a job you welfare POS slob.
BlondeKendra

El Paso, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2014
HAHAHHAHHAHHA....I've seen tons of bloated cheek pig people that you call them....So rude...it's like they know they have hog features and a snout.....They want to takeover USA and they start by going to neighborhoods they don't belong to...The more North American they think you are the more they harass ..They should be kicked out...My friends come in all colors and types and have a good heart....However, those that you speak of are heartless
BlondeKendra

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind a pig face on a woman because I'm all about the butt. As long as she has nice butt cheeks and doesn't mind bending over, I don't care about the face. I just tell her to turn around and spread those hot buns and then I go to town.
Funniest post I read in a long time but something tells me you're serious....would you be able to do it face to face missionary with her? Don't tell me the paper bag over her head...Want a serious response
SJM

El Paso, TX

#14 Apr 14, 2014
BlondeKendra wrote:
<quoted text>
Funniest post I read in a long time but something tells me you're serious....would you be able to do it face to face missionary with her? Don't tell me the paper bag over her head...Want a serious response
I would never put a bag over a woman's head because I respect and cherish the fairer sex. I could probably do it face to face, especially if she has nice cans. But even if she has a killer rack and a model's face, I'm still a rump man. I prefer to give my dates a nice, wet, sloppy kiss while I squeeze her buns then I tell her to turn around, drop her drawers (or hike her skirt), bend over and spread her butt cheeks so I can get at the part I crave the most. But I am not a pig, even when I'm with women who look like hogs, so I would look her in the eye for at least a moment before I started plowing her.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 14, 2014
Their probably miggers, theirs tribes in africa that look like pigs with their nostrils all. Pointed up.
muff jockey

El Paso, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind a pig face on a woman because I'm all about the butt. As long as she has nice butt cheeks and doesn't mind bending over, I don't care about the face. I just tell her to turn around and spread those hot buns and then I go to town.
How about a cameltoed woman?
Jungle People

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 14, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Their probably miggers, theirs tribes in africa that look like pigs with their nostrils all. Pointed up.
No! African-Americans are nice and educated...and very attractive and get along...These people I speak of speak Spanish, scary and aggressive...not peaceful
POS

United States

#19 Apr 15, 2014
I_Mess_With_TX wrote:
<quoted text>
If they sound like girls when they speak spanish, their purco ricans.
Like you when you're getting drilled in the culo by a brother -'crying like a little bitch.
POS

Shanghai, China

#20 Apr 15, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Like you when you're getting drilled in the culo by a brother -'crying like a little bitch.
You must be commenting to your self, you'er the one that likes getting drill by your brother Petro, ya faggotasstranny theif. Try using your own queerass name,
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#21 Apr 15, 2014
SJM wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never put a bag over a woman's head because I respect and cherish the fairer sex. I could probably do it face to face, especially if she has nice cans. But even if she has a killer rack and a model's face, I'm still a rump man. I prefer to give my dates a nice, wet, sloppy kiss while I squeeze her buns then I tell her to turn around, drop her drawers (or hike her skirt), bend over and spread her butt cheeks so I can get at the part I crave the most. But I am not a pig, even when I'm with women who look like hogs, so I would look her in the eye for at least a moment before I started plowing her.
What part are you talking about? Are you talking about anal
Boo Foo

El Paso, TX

#22 Apr 15, 2014
POS wrote:
<quoted text> You must be commenting to your self, you'er the one that likes getting drill by your brother Petro, ya faggotasstranny theif. Try using your own queerass name,
Hello POS, did you enjoy my dong in your culo last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 2 hr Army Wife 40
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 10 hr DC Dave 72
Nico Lico also to run for President in Mexico 10 hr Texan Detector 39
News Knoxville police arrest 2 men in stolen car fro... 10 hr Texan Detector 4
American Refugees 10 hr Texan Detector 22
Rep. Sam Johnson R.Texas 15 hr Texan Detector 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr Texan Detector 23,818

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages