Teen accused in El Paso officer's fat...

Teen accused in El Paso officer's fatal beating indicted of capital murder

There are 100 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Teen accused in El Paso officer's fatal beating indicted of capital murder. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Paso Police Officer Jonathan Molina, 29, died of injuries received in a beating after he confronted a 17-year-old who allegedly vandalized the off-duty officer's car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
turkey bacon

El Paso, TX

#82 Oct 29, 2012
Petronilo Johnson wrote:
For dummasses like ARE4REAL, the relatives and friends of the following dirt-bags also scoffed at the capital charges and said that these guys would walk:
El Pasoans on death row and the year of their convictions:
Fabian Hernandez, 2009.
Justen Hall, 2005.
David Renteria, 2003.
Irving Alvin Davis, 2002.
Rigoberto Avila Jr., 2001.
Ignacio Gomez, 1998.
Steven Brian Alvarado, 1993.
Tony Egbuna Ford, 1993.
David L. Wood, 1993.
Angel Rivera, 1987.
Cesar Fierro, 1980.
Source:
http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_21871354/k...
Not to worry though, ARE4REAL. Your cop-killer hero's life will not be a total waste. I hear that in Huntsville they are now awarding the relatives five pounds of manure within which to mix the ashes of these guys. They say the mixture makes a good defoliate guaranteed to kill all vegetation.
Why wasn't the training officer who sent Officer Andrew Barcena into a dangerous deomestic situation every indicted for contributing to Barcena's death?
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#83 Oct 29, 2012
turkey bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wasn't the training officer who sent Officer Andrew Barcena into a dangerous deomestic situation every indicted for contributing to Barcena's death?
Read the indictment. It is not sealed and it makes everything plain. You shouldn't have to ask questions like that - just read it and then you'll know.
No Name

United States

#84 Oct 29, 2012
Was. Barcena one of those slant eyes Mexicans.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#85 Oct 29, 2012
No Name wrote:
Was. Barcena one of those slant eyes Mexicans.
No, we are not discussing your mommies vaginal lips.
Real Republican

El Paso, TX

#86 Oct 29, 2012
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text> How many of those guys are in for murdering a cop, should be just one. You must be one of those liberal uninformed dumdocrats at the times.
Any Hispanic who thinks he's a Republican is sorely mistaken. We don't want ANY Hispanics in the Republican party...unless you've got some money or power like Suzanna Martinez. All others need not apply.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#87 Oct 29, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Hispanic who thinks he's a Republican is sorely mistaken. We don't want ANY Hispanics in the Republican party...unless you've got some money or power like Suzanna Martinez. All others need not apply.
I think there's some guy named Craig who voted Republican when I was at early voting.
aka

El Paso, TX

#88 Oct 29, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Hispanic who thinks he's a Republican is sorely mistaken. We don't want ANY Hispanics in the Republican party...unless you've got some money or power like Suzanna Martinez. All others need not apply.
Yeah we all know what happens to Hispanics who think they are Republicans, Henry Hank Cisneros.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#89 Oct 29, 2012
aka wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we all know what happens to Hispanics who think they are Republicans, Henry Hank Cisneros.
I saw some photos of Lady Gaga today wearing lingerie. She wasn't bad, to be honest, and I think she might be a Republican although I don't know her ethnicity.
Rip Off I can

El Paso, TX

#90 Oct 29, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw some photos of Lady Gaga today wearing lingerie. She wasn't bad, to be honest, and I think she might be a Republican although I don't know her ethnicity.
What does lady gaga have to do with being Hispanic and Republican? You just need to STFU you cross dressing white tranny!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#91 Oct 29, 2012
Rip Off I can wrote:
<quoted text> What does lady gaga have to do with being Hispanic and Republican? You just need to STFU you cross dressing white tranny!
I thought it was an amusing anecdote, no? The photos were really hot - I could send you a link if you like.
ima

El Paso, TX

#92 Oct 29, 2012
Real Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Hispanic who thinks he's a Republican is sorely mistaken. We don't want ANY Hispanics in the Republican party...unless you've got some money or power like Suzanna Martinez. All others need not apply.
that means I'll have to vote for the dictator? or not vote at all?
JWRussell

United States

#93 Oct 29, 2012
aka wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we all know what happens to Hispanics who think they are Republicans, Henry Hank Cisneros.
jejejejejeje ya and remember that fatso Ramirez
aka

El Paso, TX

#94 Oct 30, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
jejejejejeje ya and remember that fatso Ramirez
Which one, your mom?
Im Shocked

United States

#95 Nov 14, 2012
Does anybody know if the family is selling the car now to cover funeral expenses? I know the blue book and i know its scratched so don't try and rip me off.
HaHaHaJaJaJa

El Paso, TX

#96 Nov 14, 2012
Im Shocked wrote:
Does anybody know if the family is selling the car now to cover funeral expenses? I know the blue book and i know its scratched so don't try and rip me off.
Im Shocked that a fat fugly cow like you can get laid. Drunk latinos must really not care who they pork when they are drunk.
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#97 Nov 14, 2012
turkey bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wasn't the training officer who sent Officer Andrew Barcena into a dangerous deomestic situation every indicted for contributing to Barcena's death?
He and Barcena entered the garage under a partially open garage door. They were both shot at. Barcena got hit by a ricochet which went to and up his abdomen severing an artery. The shooter is entirely responsible for Barcena's death.

Become a police officer and fins out how many officers die every year answering domestic violence calls. Find out how many of the cases are handled, prosecuted and the stupid victim goes back into the situation or the perpetrator comes back and stalk the victim and kills them at home, work, and shopping. Become a police officer and find out all there is to civil courts and criminal courts when the prosecutor fails the victims and fails to prosecute the perp. There are cowards in the D.A. office and there are also some perps there.
Im Shocked

United States

#98 Nov 14, 2012
HaHaHaJaJaJa wrote:
<quoted text>
Im Shocked that a fat fugly cow like you can get laid. Drunk latinos must really not care who they pork when they are drunk.
you don't sound like the real Chicano Laugh.
RevMav

United States

#99 Nov 14, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>He and Barcena entered the garage under a partially open garage door. They were both shot at. Barcena got hit by a ricochet which went to and up his abdomen severing an artery. The shooter is entirely responsible for Barcena's death.oo
Become a police officer and fins out how many officers die every year answering domestic violence calls. Find out how many of the cases are handled, prosecuted and the stupid victim goes back into the situation or the perpetrator comes back and stalk the victim and kills them at home, work, and shopping. Become a police officer and find out all there is to civil courts and criminal courts when the prosecutor fails the victims and fails to prosecute the perp. There are cowards in the D.A. office and there are also some perps there.
Thank you TC
You Pull It

El Paso, TX

#100 Nov 18, 2012
Im Shocked wrote:
Does anybody know if the family is selling the car now to cover funeral expenses? I know the blue book and i know its scratched so don't try and rip me off.
Did you get the car? We have fenders,bumpers,motors at very low prices if you need anything stop by our show more.
Areyou4real

United States

#101 Nov 20, 2012
How do you keep a blacky from drowning?
Take your boot off his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Stupid 23,812
Nico Lico also to run for President in Mexico 3 hr Huey Arkbark 37
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 3 hr Huey Arkbark 56
American Refugees 4 hr Huey Arkbark 21
Reason #1,255 to stop mestizos from entering In... 7 hr ElChucolate9I5 10
News Need To Clear Your Head? Try One Of These Perfe... 9 hr butters_ 1
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 10 hr huey goins 28

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages