el paso is an animal cruelty city

Posted in the El Paso Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Radcon

Wilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Sep 23, 2011
 
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad the python had a good meal although I understand that cat needs to be marinated first in order to be best.
Bravo sir that is some funny chizz
Thats Sacrifice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Sep 23, 2011
 
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nego Chango to you too. Cats are Persian which is in Asia, you geographically challenged, back-biting loco. They don't belong here either. I'm glad the python had a good meal although I understand that cat needs to be marinated first in order to be best.
Cats have more value in life than your entire parasite plague family, in fact it was your mother that my nextdoor neighbor caught an infectous rare black bass yeast infection because he didn't wear a rain coat when he went up her back door.
Guess your mom couldn't handle the bib one eye python up her alley she discharge some venom of her own.
Leo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Sep 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thats Sacrifice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats have more value in life than your entire parasite plague family, in fact it was your mother that my nextdoor neighbor caught an infectous rare black bass yeast infection because he didn't wear a rain coat when he went up her back door.
Guess your mom couldn't handle the bib one eye python up her alley she discharge some venom of her own.
Your inane attempt at humor and insult falls completely flat. Not only is it completely nonsensical, it presupposes some personal connection between your family and mine which is nonexistent. I pity you for your feeble attempt at prose and stand assured that not only was my premise correct about felines but also that any future attempts to denigrate me will come up equally short.
Sick

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Sep 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Leo, no this is not sacrifice.

You are one sick SOB. Your caloused and deranged comments qualify you for observation if not hospitalization.

It has been proven that so called people that have such a disregard for animals have that same disregard for people. Usually the catalyst for serial killers.
Thats Sacrifice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Sep 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inane attempt at humor and insult falls completely flat. Not only is it completely nonsensical, it presupposes some personal connection between your family and mine which is nonexistent. I pity you for your feeble attempt at prose and stand assured that not only was my premise correct about felines but also that any future attempts to denigrate me will come up equally short.
Leo have you ever wonder whats that piece of coat hanger sticking out from your nose? Thats not a nose ring either, it's really when they were trying to get rid of you before birth the coat hanger broke and the abortion doctor said to leave that wire sticking out of your nose there, in time it would be part of the culture movement.
boo boo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 12, 2013
 
Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell would eat a lamb. My God. When someone eats this I don't trust them.
I guess you never ate this thing we Americans call 'Baloney sandwiches', yes? Baloney sandwiches? You understand? Who knows what goes into those round, floppy saucers. Maybe even a spot of horsemeat in there.
Need vermin removed

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Feb 12, 2013
 
Hey, everyone! Does anyone know of a store in El Paso where I can get a super giant rat trap that I can use to get rid of these damn alley cats that fight all night and think its ok to piss into the intake vent of my car? I turn on the heater to go to work in the morning and...OH MY GOD!! PUKE!! BARF!! My car is NOT a urinal!!

That smell has got to be the worst right next to the skunks on trans mountain! I have to drive to work like Ace Ventura with my head sticking out the window to keep from puking.

I don't want to hear from any bleeding heart cat fanciers. Don't like what I want to do, I don't care. I really don't.
Sam I Am

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Need vermin removed wrote:
Hey, everyone! Does anyone know of a store in El Paso where I can get a super giant rat trap that I can use to get rid of these damn alley cats that fight all night and think its ok to piss into the intake vent of my car? I turn on the heater to go to work in the morning and...OH MY GOD!! PUKE!! BARF!! My car is NOT a urinal!!
That smell has got to be the worst right next to the skunks on trans mountain! I have to drive to work like Ace Ventura with my head sticking out the window to keep from puking.
I don't want to hear from any bleeding heart cat fanciers. Don't like what I want to do, I don't care. I really don't.
Give me your home address and me and my sons will come over to take care of the problem,but first you must pay us in advance then there after before we blungeon you and your family with baseball bats to death you my tell us were to bury you or hide the bodies.
Need vermin removed

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Feb 16, 2013
 
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me your home address and me and my sons will come over to take care of the problem,but first you must pay us in advance then there after before we blungeon you and your family with baseball bats to death you my tell us were to bury you or hide the bodies.
8735 dyer street #14. Come on over but be sure to bring the beer. I'm gonna need something to drink if you do come over after I take those bats and stow them where the sun don't shine.

What did I say: NO CAT FANCIERS. In other words, if you like cats don't respond. I guess you can't read very well. But yeah, come on over after 1 pm. I'm not home before then.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Feb 16, 2013
 
Take care of your stupid cats and dogs and they won't get poisoned., Stupid idiots , you will pay in hell for treated animals like if they were human and had souls..
snatchos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Feb 16, 2013
 
Big Money wrote:
Take care of your stupid cats and dogs and they won't get poisoned., Stupid idiots , you will pay in hell for treated animals like if they were human and had souls..
Stop swallowing kool arrows verga you freaking joto.
Red

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I stick snakes up my culo.
Works Well

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 17, 2013
 
Need vermin removed wrote:
Hey, everyone! Does anyone know of a store in El Paso where I can get a super giant rat trap that I can use to get rid of these damn alley cats that fight all night and think its ok to piss into the intake vent of my car? I turn on the heater to go to work in the morning and...OH MY GOD!! PUKE!! BARF!! My car is NOT a urinal!!
That smell has got to be the worst right next to the skunks on trans mountain! I have to drive to work like Ace Ventura with my head sticking out the window to keep from puking.
I don't want to hear from any bleeding heart cat fanciers. Don't like what I want to do, I don't care. I really don't.
I used to have a couple of coveys of quail behind where a I live. Well the feral cats moved in and wiped them out along with the neighbors cats they let run loose. Theese cats were every where. Here is what worked well for me a Whamo wrist rocket sold at any sporting store. I don't think it is against the law in the city limits either. If your going to use those traps make sure you soak them in a trash can of water for 30 minutes after you catch a cat it calmes them cats down.
Sam I Am

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 17, 2013
 
Need vermin removed wrote:
<quoted text>
8735 dyer street #14. Come on over but be sure to bring the beer. I'm gonna need something to drink if you do come over after I take those bats and stow them where the sun don't shine.
What did I say: NO CAT FANCIERS. In other words, if you like cats don't respond. I guess you can't read very well. But yeah, come on over after 1 pm. I'm not home before then.
How convenient! Restlawn Cemetery is right accross the street so I won't have to drag your corps very far. But You live in a motel whats it called The Hawaiian Royal? Anyway will your old lady be home or any of your dirty daughters? maybe we can have a good time together while I wait for you just to kill time before I kill you.
Sam I Am

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Works Well wrote:
<quoted text> I used to have a couple of coveys of quail behind where a I live. Well the feral cats moved in and wiped them out along with the neighbors cats they let run loose. Theese cats were every where. Here is what worked well for me a Whamo wrist rocket sold at any sporting store. I don't think it is against the law in the city limits either. If your going to use those traps make sure you soak them in a trash can of water for 30 minutes after you catch a cat it calmes them cats down.
I like to put your wife in one of those traps then submerge them in a trash can full of water so she can be clean inside and out, I was told it keeps her calm and from screaming as well.
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 17, 2013
 
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to put your wife in one of those traps then submerge them in a trash can full of water so she can be clean inside and out, I was told it keeps her calm and from screaming as well.
Hey buckaroo was just trying to help the guy with a few pointers that worked for me. So chill out. There is no need to involve family members in this because I don't have a wife you silly fool. HEE HEE HEE
Dame Agua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Hey buckaroo was just trying to help the guy with a few pointers that worked for me. So chill out. There is no need to involve family members in this because I don't have a wife you silly fool. HEE HEE HEE
Then he can put your momma
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Feb 17, 2013
 
Dame Agua wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he can put your momma
Well he will have to go to another state far away to a cemetery as she has passed on several years ago. You better give up on this one knucklehead loser.
Need vermin removed

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 17, 2013
 
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I see you know where it is. Now, Stop talking about it and do something. Poser. If you don't find me home at the moment (after 1 pm), just look for my bike. Push it over and I will find you. Think of it as a 'doorbell' of sorts. Just remember what I said, bring the beer in case I get thirsty.
Need vermin removed

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 17, 2013
 
Ok, all B.S. aside, I found some of what I need. There used to be a store in Las Cruces called the sportsmans wearhouse. I ordered some from that place online. These things are called X-traps. Funny. They look like big steel X-es. I got the biggest one, size 330 made by 'Bridger'. Should have gotten one a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

El Paso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••