No Baseball Stadium
Stop the Violence

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Don't open the baseball stadium!!! I can promise you there will be more violence making that the center of El Paso
Stop the Violence

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Sports is violent and you are sending a wrong message to the youth, that that is what they should aspire to be. Have that science musuem or a Church as the center of El Paso, and you will have many intelligent and good people
POS

Shanghai, China

#3 Dec 5, 2012
After a few years the stadium will be the prettiest swap meet in the country. At least the city can make money from leasing yearly spots.
Stop the Violence

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 5, 2012
POS wrote:
After a few years the stadium will be the prettiest swap meet in the country. At least the city can make money from leasing yearly spots.
Are you the same poster who made a death threat under Juan Garcia Debaca PHD and "Snitches get Snitched" thread???? If so get out of here.
POS

Shanghai, China

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Stop the Violence wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same poster who made a death threat under Juan Garcia Debaca PHD and "Snitches get Snitched" thread???? If so get out of here.
No, it's most likely that dirty bastard from DC. Can't you tell by the filth he post.
Stop the Violence

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 5, 2012
POS wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's most likely that dirty bastard from DC. Can't you tell by the filth he post.
Just know immediately after this beautiful thread was made his ugly evil thread was posted about SNITCHES GET BITCHES, him and his little proxy server? He's in DC, making those kind of threats? Time to get National Security, and Pentagon involved.
Stop the Violence

El Paso, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Snitches get Stiches thread was made by Juan Garcia Debaca PHD, and it was his intentions to murder someone if they tell. Tell what? And that he's going to take on National Security like Rambo. We will see
No means Maybe

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 5, 2012
No stadium.
elpasowhores

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Stop the Violence wrote:
Don't open the baseball stadium!!! I can promise you there will be more violence making that the center of El Paso
Stop your crying you fat putota
National Security

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Stop the Violence wrote:
<quoted text>
Just know immediately after this beautiful thread was made his ugly evil thread was posted about SNITCHES GET BITCHES, him and his little proxy server? He's in DC, making those kind of threats? Time to get National Security, and Pentagon involved.
You stupid idiot, What are you some kind of village idiot? you sent us on a wild goose chase, you idiot. We almost lost our jobs cause of your dumbass. That guy is well connected within the mighty Democrat party. Next time keep your stupid tips to yourself or your mama.
What

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 5, 2012
National Security wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid idiot, What are you some kind of village idiot? you sent us on a wild goose chase, you idiot. We almost lost our jobs cause of your dumbass. That guy is well connected within the mighty Democrat party. Next time keep your stupid tips to yourself or your mama.
Stop crying your trolling cry baby and stop stalking my balls you lloron what
What

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 5, 2012
Comment 11 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
_49er_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 5, 2012
POS wrote:
After a few years the stadium will be the prettiest swap meet in the country. At least the city can make money from leasing yearly spots.
And you will be here selling chop stacks trinkets and dog jerkey meat.
POS

Shanghai, China

#14 Dec 5, 2012
_49er_Arrrrrrr_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will be here selling chop stacks trinkets and dog jerkey meat.
As long as you keep buying it, I will supply it.
What

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 5, 2012
What wrote:
Comment 11 posted by idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker
Stop stalking my hairy balls
What

El Paso, TX

#16 Dec 5, 2012
Comment 15 posted by the idiot too stupid to develop his own moniker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be Careful What You Vote For 11 min huey goins 35
News El Paso parents win Supreme Court battle; home-... 24 min Ceulu Fara Nadia ... 4
SCOTUS Rocks 25 min America 7
Searching 54 min Observer 8
Miami Massacre 57 min ROFLMAO 38
Texas Secession 2 hr huey goins 7
trump rally in NM 15 hr blalock 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages