KVIA weatherman Jorge Torres arrested
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! KVIA reported in on their Sunday evening newscast. When are you going to learn to stop spouting off when you don't know the facts?
Did not see their Sunday evening News cast azzzzzzzhole. Did Read this morning paper. He was an idiot. Gets a cab called to take him home and he goes to 3200 Mesa and creates a problem. Talk about stupid.
Also idiot Lloyd do not assume anything when you do not have facts in hand.
What

El Paso, TX

#23 Jan 29, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Did not see their Sunday evening News cast azzzzzzzhole. Did Read this morning paper. He was an idiot. Gets a cab called to take him home and he goes to 3200 Mesa and creates a problem. Talk about stupid.
Also idiot Lloyd do not assume anything when you do not have facts in hand.
BEAT DOWN WOW! The old boy still has it in him!
Jane Rusell WAVE

El Paso, TX

#24 Jan 29, 2013
This poor young man comes from a broken home and had to pull himself up by his own jock strap. Are you forgetting what happened in Tucson? Let's be nice to him now.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#25 Jan 29, 2013
It;s entirely possible that he was trying to buy a who. No one has reported that but such activity will land you in the clink faster than the wind from a duck's behind.
Rhonda Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#26 Jan 29, 2013
He was sucking down rum per the police report. The last two days he was off the air they replaced him with two women, one blonde and one who wears a lot of jewelry.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#28 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Rusell WAVE wrote:
This poor young man comes from a broken home and had to pull himself up by his own jock strap. Are you forgetting what happened in Tucson? Let's be nice to him now.
Cry on your own time and out of view. He deserved this treatment cause he got himself drunk. I care less about what happened if it did in Tucson. He may now be looking for a new job out of town.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#29 Jan 29, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Did not see their Sunday evening News cast azzzzzzzhole. Did Read this morning paper. He was an idiot. Gets a cab called to take him home and he goes to 3200 Mesa and creates a problem. Talk about stupid.
Also idiot Lloyd do not assume anything when you do not have facts in hand.
There was no mug shot on the site because it wasn't a DWI bust. It was public intoxication, disorderly conduct and lewd behavior which landed him in the lock up.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#30 Jan 30, 2013
To all of you dumb butts in here, especially James Russell, Retarded, the mug shot is up on the web now so stop your bellyaching and your whining about preferential treatment. He looks sauced to the max but it's him and it's up so quit busting everyone's balls in here about it.
SupremeNachoChee seCommand

El Paso, TX

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Paddy wrote:
To all of you dumb butts in here, especially James Russell, Retarded, the mug shot is up on the web now so stop your bellyaching and your whining about preferential treatment. He looks sauced to the max but it's him and it's up so quit busting everyone's balls in here about it.
Ok you jotosexual. Now stuf and go back to cleaning tables.
Roger

El Paso, TX

#32 Jan 30, 2013
SupremeNachoCheeseCommand wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you jotosexual. Now stuf and go back to cleaning tables.
You are clearly mentally disturbed. You're not funny either.
How Does

El Paso, TX

#33 Jan 30, 2013
SupremeNachoCheeseCommand wrote:
<quoted text>Ok you jotosexual. Now stuf and go back to cleaning tables.
There is no need in posting trash like that. What the hell is wrong with you? You need to go see a mechanic and get that loose screw and nuts and bolts tightened up a few turns
DC Dave

United States

#34 Jan 30, 2013
AREU5REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you except for the fact that he was cursing a blue streak at the officers. As a former law enforcement official, we can't have this behavior because it undermines our authority. My brother officers let him go once with a warning but he refused to accept a cab ride and continued partying, boozing and abusing. The average person doesn't realize the pressures of walking a beat.
when i was walking the beat I once walked into a gay bar by mistake. Has that ever happened to you?
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly mentally disturbed. You're not funny either.
You're obviously not a regular around here and more than likely a member of the lgbt crowd. Please leave before someone here makes you cry. Thank You.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#36 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
..... by mistake.
Yeah RIGHT!
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#37 Jan 30, 2013
SupremeChicanoCommander wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not a regular around here and more than likely a member of the lgbt crowd. Please leave before someone here makes you cry. Thank You.
I will keep that in mind you homosexual!
How Does

El Paso, TX

#38 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
when i was walking the beat I once walked into a gay bar by mistake. Has that ever happened to you?
Walking the beat or beating your meat? Be honest with your answer.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#39 Jan 30, 2013
How Does wrote:
<quoted text> Walking the beat or beating your meat? Be honest with your answer.
that's what your mom said
DC Dave

United States

#40 Jan 30, 2013
How Does wrote:
<quoted text> Walking the beat or beating your meat? Be honest with your answer.
You take it in the culo so much that it has affected your tiny primate brain.
Be Nice

El Paso, TX

#41 Jan 30, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You take it in the culo so much that it has affected your tiny primate brain.
Awesome post and so very true judging by some of that pendejos posts!
How Does

El Paso, TX

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Be Nice wrote:
<quoted text>that's what your mom said
Answer the question I asked you trueful and no mommie crap for excuses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hired ANOTHER black at ft black/bliss 9 min I Figured 11
News HS to Rescind Lou Holtz Speaking InviteOver his... 12 min I Figured 45
Weiner 23 min El Gizmo 8
Aetna to cut back 70% on Obamacare plans in 2017 7 hr DC Dave 20
Do You Have What it Takes to be a Chicano no qu... 7 hr DC Dave 19
News Karbach Brewing Co. rolls out in El Paso Tuesday Mon village idiot 2
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Mon DC Dave 21

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages