Yes-A donkey half-breed

Yes-All of the above.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clean_Up_Time

United States

#1 May 21, 2013
Deport Petro, D.C. Dave and PupMasterbater.
Roscoe 357

United States

#2 May 21, 2013
He wades the river in his mini-skirt.
Inspector

United States

#3 May 21, 2013
Deport Petro. Security has to keep an eye on him 24-7.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#4 May 21, 2013
Im not the Great Petro you dumb jackass. Hello,Earth to Dumbass,the new word used is New American.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#5 May 21, 2013
Oh! I love the Great Petro I give him a rim job with my tongue, I net him at the Donkey Show and it is love ever since. I am DJ Jessy Fresh because I love to get fresh with boys
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#6 May 21, 2013
Don't deport my boy toy Petro. He's one of my favorite tranny, l0t L!zzards at the Petro Truck Stop.
POS

Nanchang, China

#7 May 21, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Im not the Great Petro you dumb jackass. Hello,Earth to Dumbass,the new word used is New American.
I'll still call you wettback.
What

El Paso, TX

#8 May 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I'll still call you wettback.
Like your dead mom
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#9 May 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>I'll still call you wettback.
Only cause your not a real man and don't show up Coward. I wish I was a wet that would be an honor. Better than be being a americaca and the world hating me.
POS

Nanchang, China

#10 May 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Like your dead mom
Sure Petro. At least my mom is human. Not like your donkey show mammy, that you warm up with your smelly snatch before the show.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#11 May 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Petro. At least my mom is human. Not like your donkey show mammy, that you warm up with your smelly snatch before the show.
your momma died of a fart attack.
POS

Nanchang, China

#12 May 21, 2013
BJ Juicy Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
your momma died of a fart attack.
You are so witty for having an 8 yr old mentality. Is that a new one you learned today, in the alley behind the school, you perverted troll?
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#13 May 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> You are so witty for having an 8 yr old mentality. Is that a new one you learned today, in the alley behind the school, you perverted troll?
Don't cry . Did she stink the house up as she Kicked the can?
DC Dave

United States

#14 May 21, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> You are so witty for having an 8 yr old mentality. Is that a new one you learned today, in the alley behind the school, you perverted troll?
Stop fantasizing about eight year olds, you old ass drag queen!
POS

Nanchang, China

#15 May 21, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Stop fantasizing about eight year olds, you old ass drag queen!
Stop crying and go to sleep you Trans gender troll. Your boy toy queerass BJ Juicy Fart, with the 8 yr old mentality will get jealous. pussyasscoward.
DC Dave

United States

#16 May 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text> Stop crying and go to sleep you Trans gender troll. Your boy toy queerass BJ Juicy Fart, with the 8 yr old mentality will get jealous. pussyasscoward.
You just admitted that you think about 8 years you disgusting pervert. Knowing this information and had you shown up for our meeting, your filthy cowardly snatch would have wound up with your tranny ass on the floor and in jail. Now stfu, be glad that you're not in jail, and go seek the puppet so she can consul you.
DC Dave

United States

#17 May 22, 2013
However, it is true that I am illegal and am occasionally one of Fat Grubby Truckers boy toys. I just love the taste of his salami.
DC Dave

United States

#18 May 22, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
However, it is true that I am illegal and am occasionally one of Fat Grubby Truckers boy toys. I just love the taste of his salami.
Go to that my message made your fat azz cry ya fat bitch.
Rear-Mirror _View of EP

United States

#19 May 22, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cause your not a real man and don't show up Coward. I wish I was a wet that would be an honor. Better than be being a americaca and the world hating me.
God hates illegals. Gen. 11:1-7; Jeremiah 47:4.(Mexico=Caphtor) Illegals=Philistines (uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, venal, sinful, etc.)
Carlos

El Paso, TX

#20 May 22, 2013
Rear-Mirror _View of EP wrote:
<quoted text>
God hates illegals. Gen. 11:1-7; Jeremiah 47:4.(Mexico=Caphtor) Illegals=Philistines (uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, venal, sinful, etc.)
And the Lord said "How can you love me when you hate my image"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Fart House 2 hr Fart recycled 26
This is another abandoned topix forum 7 hr Fart pool 97
Anybody else not like El Paso? 7 hr Fart abuse 14
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Fri Worship my farts 24,409
if you had to choose what area to live in El Pa... (May '12) Fri You Farted 68
My car doesn't pass emissions. Where do I go to... Fri Been Farting 7
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) Aug 17 Fart socks 456

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages