Hilary on ABC tonight 930

Hilary on ABC tonight 930

Posted in the El Paso Forum

L Morales

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2014
Its going to be a hard hitting inteview and will put an end to Bengazigate once and for all. Also the fat hore monica will also be discussed. If you love americaca you will watch. If you want americaca to fail like the republicans said in 2009 you wont.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 9, 2014
L Morales wrote:
Its going to be a hard hitting inteview and will put an end to Bengazigate once and for all. Also the fat hore monica will also be discussed. If you love americaca you will watch. If you want americaca to fail like the republicans said in 2009 you wont.
Will they be showing any photos of Monica in her thong underwear?
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 9, 2014
Don Berman wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they be showing any photos of Monica in her thong unwear?
I dont know im not a Hollywood big wig with insider information i just seen a commercial about the show. But with some luck we'll get a peek.
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know im not a Hollywood big wig with insider information i just seen a commercial about the show. But with some luck we'll get a peek.
I'll be tuning in for sure. I enjoy listening to Hillary but I really hope to see Monica's butt cheeks. They are a little chubby but still hot and horny.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Does anyone think she will tell any fibs or try and spoof the American public?. Or will she tell more bold white faced LIES or more of the truth?
Steve Dooley

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
Does anyone think she will tell any fibs or try and spoof the American public?. Or will she tell more bold white faced LIES or more of the truth?
She'll be upfront about everything. I hope she offers a comment on Monica's butt - that might be funny.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2014
Rolling Papers wrote:
I plan to be stoned on grass when I watch it. I have some bud and I plan to roll it into a reefer and smoke it like a cigarette.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be tuning in for sure. I enjoy listening to Hillary but I really hope to see Monica's butt cheeks. They are a little chubby but still hot and horny.
Horny and still young.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 9, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Horny and still young.
I wonder if anyone is humping her.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 9, 2014
She has a small bosom but she does have a nice, fat ass and sweet cheeks. Monica that is.
Analyst

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 10, 2014
It was a wonderful interview. I was riveted throughout.

There's a lot about her and her story that people don't know and that's a shame because she is a renaissance woman. It's not her fault that her husband has a fanny fetish. Once that floozy flashed her butt to him in the thong, he was hooked on trying to get a piece. He would have bent her over in the oval office but she thought that was too kinky, so she dropped to her knees and engulfed his manhood in her mouth. He soon forgot about her hot buns as her expert ministrations on his throbbing member increased. Quickly he was past the point of no return and unleashed a torrent of sweet cream all over her mouth and lips, some even spilling on to her blue, Old Navy dress. Hillary was the poor, innocent bystander to this tawdry incident, and she is chaste and pure in these matters.

I urge all Americans of food will to support her in the crusade she is undertaking to help this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is another abandoned topix forum 8 hr Fart Face 94
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Fart Face 24,393
News El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots (Oct '09) 9 hr Fart socks 456
Anybody else not like El Paso? 9 hr Fartmore Fart 10
Trump defends KKK Wed Fart Iron 4
The White Fart House Tue Fart dust 22
My car doesn't pass emissions. Where do I go to... Aug 14 Fart converter 3

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages