Controversial El Paso abortion provid...

Controversial El Paso abortion provider dies

There are 54 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Controversial El Paso abortion provider dies. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dr. Raymond E. Showery died last week of unknown causes, though the specific date of death was not released by his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#41 May 5, 2013
Freud wrote:
Freud, like it says. Looks like I hit a nerve. HA HA!
Oh stfu you POS fake ass traveling wanna be. Go molest yourself.
BJ Jizzy Face

El Paso, TX

#42 May 5, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
i beg to differ, you need to reread post number 28 and 29.
And #30!
Rachel Showery

United States

#43 May 5, 2013
I am not the one on my knees. I am neither tearful nor emotional about this. It's entertaining actually. But it's is time to take my grandsons on a walk , day is beautiful and the flowers and birds are showing their splendor in the Piney Woods of East Texas. And thank you to those spoke out in my behalf , I appreciate that, wishing all a wonderful day.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#44 May 5, 2013
Rachel Showery wrote:
I am not the one on my knees. I am neither tearful nor emotional about this. It's entertaining actually. But it's is time to take my grandsons on a walk , day is beautiful and the flowers and birds are showing their splendor in the Piney Woods of East Texas. And thank you to those spoke out in my behalf , I appreciate that, wishing allay.
like a great poet on facebook once said. "If you have to start making up fake chores to do,you've lost the arguement.
Rachel Showery

United States

#45 May 5, 2013
Lol.. Tell me about Rumi, The Stoics, Tao de Ching, tell me about the great minds you gain insight from FB. Again, wishing you the best.
Pietrangelo

United States

#46 May 5, 2013
Rachel Showery wrote:
Lol.. Tell me about Rumi, The Stoics, Tao de Ching, tell me about the great minds you gain insight from FB. Again, wishing you the best.
I had no idea you read the teachings of Zeno! You really are quite a woman, well rounded and well read.
Rachel Showery

United States

#47 May 5, 2013
Yes of course I read a lot , however today's reading was rather smut like, but thank you for the compliment. And to the vessel of hostility that goes by many names, getting my nails done is a chore, walking my grandsons through the beautiful trails is a gift , a blessing of the highest order, it's as natural as taking a breath. I strongly encourage longs walks ; and when taken with loved ones, there is nothing so restorative.
George Chavez

El Paso, TX

#48 Aug 28, 2013
To Rachel...Your father was nothing in El Paso...
He ran a fake clinic to practice abortion, and killed many newborns. Innocent mothers like mine..he left there to die.which I survived in 1981 and have the birth certificate to prove. He tried to kill me and my mother. There are no records kept in that clinic..Your father is nothing but a murderer and killing countless of El Paso babies. I niether grieve or feel symphathy for your loss. I only grieve for those who were never given the oppurtunity to live ..because of your fathers actions.
Rachel Showery

Tyler, TX

#50 Sep 5, 2013
To George Chavez, I am sorry for your pain and loss.
I cannot explain my Father's (or your Mother's) actions, I was not there. I can only rationalize that they were both there on own accord and had free will.
Nathan Waxman, why are you so hateful? George Chavez
speaks (if it is true ) from a painful place. Why add more suffering to his wound?
Back to George, I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me or my family, but I won't let them attack me or my family because of my Father without speaking up. We are not responsible for what he did anymore than you are for what your Mother did.
Again, I am sorry for you pain and I hope you find comfort in the joy that living brings. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive your Mother. People often are confused and frightened, leading them to make poor choices. Peace,Rachel
Gross

El Paso, TX

#51 Sep 7, 2013
Freud wrote:
No, Rachel won. You are just a piece of shit loser who only feels good about himself when you are attacking and insulting people on this forum, while remaining anonymous. When a coward. Get a shrink.
She's fugly... She lost a long time ago and is no prize
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#52 Sep 7, 2013
Gross wrote:
<quoted text>
She's fugly... She lost a long time ago and is no prize
Does she have nice cans at least?
Rachel Showery

United States

#53 Sep 8, 2013
Make peace with yourself ... Maybe then you won't act like a many named coward. My last post.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#54 Sep 9, 2013
Rachel Showery wrote:
Make peace with yourself ... Maybe then you won't act like a many named coward. My last post.
Good riddance. It's time for you to run along.
Dean Wheeler

Nashville, TN

#55 Sep 13, 2013
I want to apologize to Rachel , please forgive me . My whole like is spent waiting for something big to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New American National Anthem Vote Yes or No (Dec '12) 25 min BigD 49
News 1 dead, 1 injured after boat goes over Lake Pal... 10 hr Superb Wet Farts 7
blm Sat Greasy Farts Food 3
The World To End 9/23/2017? Sat Farts Save Lives 3
News Looming DACA renewal deadline creates confusion,a Sat Fart line 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sat Fart world 24,522
How Many Mexicans Got Kilt in the Earthquake Sat Funeral fart 7

El Paso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Paso Mortgages